Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got back from a first date

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was goin good we went put put golfing. i made fun of her, did a lot of kino, and we got real close. Then we went to go out for ice cream. Something bad happened on the way. I was talkin and i started jokin about sex and then she says not until marriage. I was like oh man. I didnt really say that. I played it cool and we went and got ice cream anyways. The date was good if you look at how a first date should go. We kissed too. But the winds were taken out of my sails when i was told of no sex before marriage. I really like this girl, but I just dont know what to do now that this factor has come into play. She is my prom date too. So what do I do? Do I just drop it altogether or do I keep going and hope for the best. Really my instincts say drop it after prom. B/c I cant drop her as my prom date b/c that would be shady as hell and everyone in school would find out and I would be hated by almost every girl. So, help would be great.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my advice:
Go to church... learn about Christ... become a christian.. realize that sex before marriage is against the 10 commandments.. go to heaven. and then gg.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
dude

dont worry aboutsex on your first date. if your going to have it jepordize your relationship with her just cus of that then thats stupid. girls always says that.. doesnt mean its true. of course they dont want to seem sluttish. my gf said it. she was a virgin i popped her 6 months later.. the end.

haha pimp has a point i guess. although i dont think getting married and having sex and breaking up 2 months later is better way of doing it??? getting some liscense or some **** that says "we're married" into a contract or whatever doesnt equal love. you can have love without marrage and have sex. gg

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG your only 16 (like me:D). I dont give a dam if the girl likes sex or if she lesbian and would never have sex with a guy!! Just have fun!!, Date other women. There are planty girls out there that are single. Especially at 16 its easy to find a girl thats horny:D. And another thing: the girl probably was testing u on how you would react. Some poeple would have said something like "NO SEX??? **** YOU THEN *****!!!!" Well u reacted confident so just relax couse u got the game going!!

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
well...she was like...its a "big" moral of hers. its right next to not murdering people for her. so, im not so sure that it was a test, but you guys are right. i shouldnt let it jeopardize the relationship

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop her.. She's not going to be a fun and crazy girl. She's going to just fall in love with you and be clingy.

You are going to be the boyfriend that won't be getting any. Your friends will make fun of you. NEXT HER!

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get any action, find another girl. If you don't care about having sex with her though, then it doesn't matter now does it?

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to next her...but i really like her so i dont want this to be a harsh next, but more or less a subtle next. my prob is i f***ed myself for prom b/c now i pretty much have to take her. i already asked her out to prom before this date happened

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[]D [] []V[] []D said:
Heres my advice:
Go to church... learn about Christ... become a christian.. realize that sex before marriage is against the 10 commandments.. go to heaven. and then gg.
I hope you were kidding...even if you werent, in my mind you were. Sooo...stop being so right winged and read the qu'ran.

Ghostrider

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about??

Those girls are the freakiest!

Continue dating her! (as well as 9 others)

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[]D [] []V[] []D said:
Heres my advice:

:crackup:

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't next her just because she won't have sex with you now. First off, that could change if things go well on future dates. And high school dating, in my opinion, is about having fun, not getting laid all the time. Yes, its nice to get laid, but its also fun to go out and have fun with the girl.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're the man.

you decide if you guys have sex.

you wanna have sex with her? of course you do. so go ahead, do it. prom sounds like a good time.