Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got a 7.5 cutie, LOTS of people hating..

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup fellas,

Here is the catch My girlfriend and I almost been dating for 2 months now. She 18, and I'm turning 21 soon. One of my roommate always give me sh*t, saying how she a freshman and I'm a senior. And, basically saying how easy she is to get with. Well, This guy is the typical jock, he works out everyday. But gets rejected left and right. He just got shot down for several jobs he applied to, rejected to pledge of a fraternity, and bring like ugly girls over (4 or 5).

I have no idea how to deal with this kinda bullsh*t, since he is my roommate and all. And, I don't want my girlfriend to get involve in this, since she comes over every now and then. How will you deal with this DJs?

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore it and shrug it off. He's probably jealous.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, I am happy that fellow DJs are getting success from this site, b/c I know then I will develop b/c of it too.

To me this is more of man question. I guess you need to look at it with moderation. If he just mildly jokes around and talk little **** here and there, then it's fine to ignore, but if you get this feeling that he's really doing it to piss you and your GF and go way overboard, then by all means kicking his ass sounds the best option.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only one who has a problem is your roommate so its his problem. When he sees you with a nice girl it only bring home the reality that he can't get any. As I said its his problem not yours.

Do not let his behaviour make your mood more negative. Whenever he says anything bad about your relationship remember that its just his own insecurities coming out. You could point that out to him but theres no need because what he says shouldn't effect you in the slightest.

Insecure people don't like seeing others succeed because it highlights their own failures.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey wait, this thread kind of reminds me of past thread where a guy was complaining that his roommate was bringing in his ex-chick to the room, so he asked SS advice what to do. Everyone told him to kick his ass or move out, or make him move out, but I think this will be hilarious if the writer of the thread is actually THAT roommate

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the planet Korriban training TheHumanist in the
Smile at the haters and shake their dirt off your shoulder as that old Jay Z song goes.

Normally I can't stand Jay Z but he makes a good point with that song. :up:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile at him and let him speak.. then nod and say "I know.. but I know why I still like her though... I must be mad." .. "come on I'll show you this new video on youtube"

^^ That's how you deal with a roomie.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have haters, you're mediocre.

Give yourself a pat on the back. :)

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks fellas for your advice. At this point, I just plan not to talk to him much. I'm totally cool with my other roommates, its just him. He have a huge ego, he thinks a lot of stuff is homo or gay, he brings home like unattractive 4.5-5 girls. And, he thinks a freshman and a senior dating is WRONG, and takes no skills.

Well overall, screw this bull****. I'm living the finest year of my college career. I tend to run into guys that hates on me when it comes to girls. AGAIN, good looking out fellas. Wish you guys best of luck, and game on. ;)

Reaction score
Good for you man. If you get hated on, it usually means you're doing something RIGHT! Their hate is a testament to your GAME! Play on, playa!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your_Royal_Flyness said:
Good for you man. If you get hated on, it usually means you're doing something RIGHT! Their hate is a testament to your GAME! Play on, playa!
Hatas make you famous! Clown their ass! Rep for you!