Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just go look and tell me what you think.

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Ok, I haven't gotten around to reading this DJ Bible yet but here's the deal...
I made a Plenty Of Fish account mmk...The name of the account is "DaSupaPowaz" and I it goes something like this...

Headline: I've got 48 hours to live. Get some!

Interests: Girls that arent always texting, Girls that arent always on their cell phones, Anti-Dronism

Description: Glad I got your attention! Salutations! Name's Mario.

I'm an artist. So yeah, my hobby is coming up with crazy ideas and putting them on paper either as a drawing or dialogue. I get a kick outta making people laugh, makes me feel more...connected, and socially appreciated, y'know?. Upon large groups, I tend to just walk up to who ever so I can introduce myself, thus breaking the ice, regardless of how weird it may look. This way, I've got no excuse to stay shy or too quiet. If it helps, I'm no "playa", God...meeting people always trying to look "Too cool" or "All that" just sucks. Until it backfires on'em. Then it's just funny. Oh! And also...I'm not looking for an "Internet relationship" so if you email me, be prepared to meet in person sometime soon.

What am I looking for?

Well, I'm dying to meet unique people.

*Cough*...*Hack*...Need..Cool..people. *WHEEEEEZZZ*!...Dying..Ugh!

But seriously though. What I'm looking for is...(Drum roll)...someone with a mind of her own! OMG!! No kidding!

I'm grow tired of drones, as in, girls who do and like what their TOLD to, and pretty much has no imagination of their own. If your someone who simply follows what society CLAIMS is what you want and you do it to "fit in" then your probably a drone. (Yes, I know, I'm ranting...I rant...) If your someone whom, people have called "nerd" or "different", or at some point you felt misunderstood. Then you are likely NOT a drone. In which case...Email me!

Oh! One more detail! ..."Quading, fishing, camping" in almost that exact order is written on like 80% of all female profiles here in Sudbury. And it's getting a tiny bit old. If it's written on YOUR profile don't get your undies in a bunch if I don't respond....Cause I probably won't.

Oh! One MORE detail!! Know that I'm actually looking simply to increase my social circle a bit. I'm not necessarily looking to "date"...HOWEVER, I'm also more than willing to atlees keep my mind open to it.

!!Warning!! Minimum of maturity required, Despite my profile...know I've outgrown schoolyard behavior, just figured I'd tell ya now.

First Encounter: What am I? A fortune teller!? Actually I can tell ya one thing. I tend to avoid the "already done" stuff and thus would prefer to try something a little more creative and enjoyable.

I mean really....Am I the only one who thinks "Going out drinking with yur buddies" or "Dinner and a movie" is getting a bit old?

(So, what do you guys think? Good...Bad...many typos..etc...)

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing monkey.

How about you read the DJ Bible and go out and meet real women, instead of wasting time on plenty of whales?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tldr

P

perseverance

Your profile is just full of waffle, most women would get bored after the first few sentences and would move onto the next profile.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, seems really lame and try hard. No offense but I would probably think you were kind of a douche bag just by reading it. Doesn't seem very cool or natural to me.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Trying too hard.

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Your profile is just full of waffle, most women would get bored after the first few sentences and would move onto the next profile.
BTW...What do you mean by waffle anyways?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with what's been said there. It looks like you're trying too hard.

In my experience women on these sites are seeking someone genuine and normal. When I read this profile I started to picture you as someone who tries desperately to make people laugh, pulls faces, does silly voices, uses a lot of canned material and is generally very hard to talk to on a serious level. These are the sort of guys women are desperate to avoid.

Hope that doesn't sound insulting. I've done the same thing as many of us have, but it's this "performance" mentality that scares most women away. Just try to appear genuine and likeable. It goes a lot further than you think.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tl;dr means 'Too Long;Didn't Read'

Sort of like what Congressmen and Congresswomen do with the Constitution

P

perseverance

SupaPowa said:
BTW...What do you mean by waffle anyways?
I forget this isn't a British forum.

Waffle means unnecessary talking/writing.