Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just getting started

Zangief66

Reaction score
Hey there,

I was subscribed to Entrepreneurs in Cars on youtube and found out about Rollo Tomassi's book The Rational Male, and just finished listening to it on audiobook, was amazing. I plan to listen to it many more times. I wanted to come here and make an account and ask for more guidance on where to go for learning. I plan to read The Art of Seduction. I never read The Game but plan to.

Any good youtube channels you recommend?
books?
threads from this forum?

I am a 34 yo single guy who just finished grad school and have a job lined up starting soon to finally earn a decent income. The area that I am in is terrible, it is a small city with a population of about 50,000, in the heart of the opioid epidemic. The chicks on Tinder are all morbidly obese, have at least 2 mixed kids, have bad tattoos, no jobs, and probably have hepatitis C. The ones that aren't are fake profiles made with instagram model pics. There are a few bars that the same people go to, and occasionally I will meet a an attractive girl that I later find out has a boyfriend.

Thanks for any tips or guidance. Excited to find this place.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have any colleges or universities nearby, they are a great source of prospects.

You do sound a bit jaded. It is understandable, but it isn't gping to help you. There are guys in major cities who can't get a date, and other guys in small towns who do very well with women. Excuses are a trap; avoid them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Sir. There are dozens of good red pill Youtube channels now. And thousands of men taking interest in them based on the subscribers and comments. It seems like men are really starting to get wise about what is really going on as of the past ~6-12 months. I started my red pill journey about 10-11 years ago and there were few back then. It is so refreshing to see the number of men getting wise now.

I could name you 20+ x good Youtube channels but the one that is my hands down favorite right now is Terrance Popp. He is ~49-50 years old and still active in the Army I do believe. Right now he bangs women but is taking a 7 x year break from relationships which he brings up quite a bit. He talks about other topics besides women that men have to deal with from feminists, divorce courts, false accusations of crimes, dealing with toxic people at work, and many, many others.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd_sSDZ8EQt6SEeOO2tBRA