Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just getting started with protein powder

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxing three times a week. Weightlifting 3/4 times a week. Now I'm FINALLY got the discipline down, it's time to use my time and energy as sufficient as possible.

Got some " 100 pure whey" for 30 bucks . Any tips?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I like "Habits by Not a Fancy Kitchen" because it tastes well. I think they are all vegan protein based but they have a version that is advertised as high performance
Habits.jpg

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like "Habits by Not a Fancy Kitchen" because it tastes well. I think they are all vegan protein based but they have a version that is advertised as high performance
View attachment 10412
How often and when do you prefer to take it? 1 hour before working out ,after ect.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
How often and when do you prefer to take it? 1 hour before working out ,after ect.
Im not using the high performance one but I thought it was worth a try for you. Im using the regular ones, I like them as breakfast about 4 times a week.

I started with Vainilla flavor and I liked the taste. Then I tried Chocolate and Maca Chocolate and those were even better, now Vainilla doesnt taste good anymore in comparison.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It doesn't matter when you take it.

I'll usually use protein powder 1-2x a day, always in my smoothie I make in the morning and then sometimes in oatmeal if I have it later.

I use plain green pea protein and Brown Rice protein and mix it together half and half.

It should be used as a supplement for protein sources from real foods, not as a replacement for them. I eat around 200g of protein a day and it's hard to get all of that from food.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not using the high performance one but I thought it was worth a try for you. Im using the regular ones, I like them as breakfast about 4 times a week.

I started with Vanilla flavor and I liked the taste. Then I tried Chocolate and Maca Chocolate and those were even better, now Vanilla doesn't taste good anymore in comparison.
I've gone back and forth over the years between vanilla and other flavors. My issue is that I would inevitably want one of the other flavors halfway through whatever flavor I had at the moment. I've finally just started getting vanilla because I find it more versatile. I can go straight vanilla, or I can add strawberries, bananas or one of my favorites, Walden Farms calorie free chocolate syrup with a couple spoonful's of PB2 peanut butter powder.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use whey isolate, any with good reviews that is on sale.

Usually 40g (scoop and a half) after each workout or 11am daily, with 3-7g creatine (depending how much meat I've been eating).

Sometimes I have another scoop in the evening if my protein is low for that day but most times I'm getting enough from my diet. I aim for 160-180g daily, it used to be 180g-200g but realised I don't need that much. I was drinking 2-3 scoops a day at one point.

edit: I mix with only water

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Can’t go wrong. Make it tasty. People put all kind of things in their protein shakes such as peanut butter, bananas, eggs, oats, blueberries, etc etc
Mine always has some form of berries...blueberries or blackberries on higher carb days and strawberries on lower carb days.

Sometimes a banana on higher carb days or avocado on lower carb days.

Almond or coconut milk as the base. Add protein powder, collagen, Amla powder, betaine, L-Carnitine-Tartrate and some ice and blend.