Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just friends?

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres this girl that I like and I told her that a while back. She said shes not ready for a relationship and then we havent talked ever since. Fast forward a couple months later, i told her that we should stop ignoring each other and that i still want to be friends. She said that she doesnt want to think about it and its awkward for her. Fast forward again a couple of months. She said hey to me and that night i msged her and we talked about it. I asked her if she has any feelings for me or were there at least any at all. She said no to both questions and she said that she wants to be friends again.

Obviously she is BSing. She did like me before and i could sense that from a mile away. But right now im not sure what shes really feeling. Im not sure what i should do now. I dont want to go find someone else because i dont have the time, im focusing on school. Maybe she wants to be "friends" because she misses my presence? I feel like theres a whole other side to her story what i dont know about, but she never tells me how she feels.

Im thinking of just being her friend and see how it goes after the weekend ends. Planning to give her a smile in the hallway to see how she reacts.
If i do end up being her friends and she really does have no feelings for me, wont i runt he risk of being emasculated?

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaNoob said:
So theres this girl that I like and I told her that a while back. She said shes not ready for a relationship and then we havent talked ever since. Fast forward a couple months later, i told her that we should stop ignoring each other and that i still want to be friends. She said that she doesnt want to think about it and its awkward for her. Fast forward again a couple of months. She said hey to me and that night i msged her and we talked about it. I asked her if she has any feelings for me or were there at least any at all. She said no to both questions and she said that she wants to be friends again.

Obviously she is BSing. She did like me before and i could sense that from a mile away. But right now im not sure what shes really feeling. Im not sure what i should do now. I dont want to go find someone else because i dont have the time, im focusing on school. Maybe she wants to be "friends" because she misses my presence? I feel like theres a whole other side to her story what i dont know about, but she never tells me how she feels.

Im thinking of just being her friend and see how it goes after the weekend ends. Planning to give her a smile in the hallway to see how she reacts.
If i do end up being her friends and she really does have no feelings for me, wont i runt he risk of being emasculated?
How is this obvious? Did you bang that pus*y?

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaNoob said:

Just ask her the **** out, she says no, tell her to go away or simply ask again. don't give a fvck what people think about you. You worry too much about feelings emotions ETC FVCK IT ALL.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
OP.. stop wasting your precious precious time! She doesn't like you and she never will.

After months of not talking, you should of deleted her number and ignored her existence forever. Anything less is beta male faggotry.

Being "just friends" with a girl that has rejected you on many counts and barely has time to acknowledge your existence is the ultimate beta male chump move. You might as well wipe her ass for her.

All your behavior post-rejection is only making her LESS attracted to you. Its too late to turn it around. You must find the strength to walk away and go NC (no contact).

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
OP.. stop wasting your precious precious time! She doesn't like you and she never will.

After months of not talking, you should of deleted her number and ignored her existence forever. Anything less is beta male faggotry.

Being "just friends" with a girl that has rejected you on many counts and barely has time to acknowledge your existence is the ultimate beta male chump move. You might as well wipe her ass for her.

All your behavior post-rejection is only making her LESS attracted to you. Its too late to turn it around. You must find the strength to walk away and go NC (no contact).
Depends on how much heat he can take I think, but I agree, never stay just friends. Worst decision
But if you can stand up and say "No, Fvck this, I see what I want and I'm going to get it without worrying about the consequences" Then you are welcome to try, but not in the scheming way, but rather in the upfront "I want to fvck you" kind of way (Okay maybe a little less direct, but you should still be to the point.)

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her. Being her "friend" is only going to be perpetual masochism for you. Would you want to be her "friend" if she had been born without a p*ssy? If the answer is no then drop the act.

She isn't attracted to you and talking with her about whether she has feelings for you was weak, even pathetic. She wasn't attracted to you before then and now she probably feels sad for you because the thought of getting naked next to you disgusts her.

You have oneitis and you need to cure that disease immediately by spinning plates.

The_DukeDEvlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to be her friend, exactly? Sounds like you two barely even see eachother.