Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just friends : GAME OVER.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when I was AFC. I would rather that than an LJBF. An LJBf lead me on to think I still had a chance when in fact I did not. That would have killed my wanting her.

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey is dead-on. LJBF is case study in female rationalization. She can tell herself that she's really just trying to spare his feelings, cause she's really not a bad person. In truth, it's a subtle way to let him know that she isn't interested, and she can avoid the confrontation that could potentially occur if she told him the truth. Of course, the AFC response to LJBF, the "okay, friends that's something, I'll figure this out eventually" is a pretty good example of male rationalization.

I've grown to have a serious distaste for LJBF. I think it's become so cliched, confusing, and dishonest that it might be time for the ladies(and guys) to grow up and retire the phrase. "Look your a nice person, but I'm not just not interested " might be one good replacement phrase. It's gotten to the point where I'm couseling my friends to avoid using LJBF.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, thinking that I could change her mind is what I thought but in reality I could not.