Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just found out new girlfriend has been raped. Need advice :(

Reaction score
TheLazy said:
The dilemma I'm in right now is that I live with both of these people.
Are you a police officer? No? Then stay the hell out of it!!!! What is it that you do not understand???????

Is she your momma, your sister, your wife? Your daughter??????

Mind your own damn business!!!!!

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
naes420 said:
my grandmother was raped in a concentraion camp and was never the same i know wat people get like...but my point is your human and so are they, life isnt about ****ing them necsesarily, if you where raped by a 60 year old man when u where 20 wouldnt you like the comfort of knowing someone is there for you??
best post here!

Reaction score
naes420 said:
best post here!
That she was raped has yet to be determined!!! Are you being prejudice? I think so!!!

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
That she was raped has yet to be determined!!! Are you being prejudice? I think so!!!
meh good point

theres always a part of the story that will be left out

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not even going to argue with people with regard to if she actually did get raped or not. Because it is rape as long as the sex isn't consensual, and it wasn't. "No doesn't mean yes".

The first night she slept in my room, I tried to get into her pants as well, but she said no and wanted to wait, so she could know me better, and that's what I did (despite several more attempts). If i hadn't waited, I would have been a rapist too, although she would be able to put up a struggle because she's not drugged or completely smashed. By waiting, we became a couple soon and after about a week, I had sex with her consent.

Maybe something similar happened to them as well, except the scum thought "No means yes".

The point of this thread is, I'm asking for advice, not here to listen to people accuse my gf of being a w.hore. I would appreciate it if you can respect that.

Reaction score
TheLazy said:
Im not even going to argue with people with regard to if she actually did get raped or not. Because it is rape as long as the sex isn't consensual, and it wasn't. "No doesn't mean yes"..[/B]
You must be 16 years old!!! So you have determined that it wasn't consentual? Based on what evidence?? Is she a virgin? So IF she opened her legs before isi it possible based on precedence that her legs were voluntarily opened??? If YES, then this is a possibility based on past experiences -- the question is can it be proven????

Get your head out of your ass - you just met this girl and you are acting like her father!!!! Quit being a fool and mind your own damn business because you know NOTHING about this matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quit being an emotional buffoon!!!

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
The only girl I ever said "look *****, i'm done for tonight"..

Once night spent the night with me, I woke up at about 2...and noticed she wasn't there. I woke back up for work at about 7 and she was there, I asked where she was, and she said "booty call... want me to cook later on?" she has no shame.. and I loved it.
ROTFLMFAO =))))))) Thanx dude for shytting my pants laughing... you wouldn´t be sicilian btw, would you?))

Reaction score
So she was a virgin before this episode!! Rape is not proven so quit saying stupid shyt - this is something to consider - unless of course she sucked dyck and had anal and swallowed and licked ass - nowadays you can be a hor and still call yourself a "virgin"!!! Was she a true virgin? No one knows but her!!!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I woke up at about 2 to feet my parrot at the time (that she bought for me mind you)

I was having a really s.hitty night, until I read this. She bought you a f.ucking parrot?! :crackup: WTF?! Like, you just got a wild hair up your ass and said, "b.itch, buy a parrot!" :crackup:

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
or you can turn out like this one girl I messed around with (that i found out after the fact) and become the next superhero....

:box: :box:

• SUPERWH0RE

what were her powers might you ask?

Well, she could tackle mutliple d!cks at once. she had endless stanima.. The only girl I ever said "look *****, i'm done for tonight".. I fvcked this ***** 10 ****ing times in one night.. and i'm not a minute man. 10 times! and she wanted more! I couldn't even product sperm by the time i was done.

This girl was so fvcked in the head... (she was married to boot), I could call her when she was with her husband and say "look.. you need to bring me something to eat, and my friends too". She would bring us food, and then ask me was it okay to fvck me and my friends.. all the time when her husband is stitting at home waiting for her to come back from her "study group"

I knew she was as ***** so I didn't care.. i just enjoyed the sex. Once night spent the night with me, I woke up at about 2 to feet my parrot at the time (that she bought for me mind you) and noticed she wasn't there. I woke back up for work at about 7 and she was there, I asked where she was, and she said "booty call... want me to cook later on?" she has no shame.. and I loved it.

it was like she was going to fvck her memories away and if it was possible she was damn well goign to do it.
She is not a Superhor - she is a typical, ordinary American hor - I close my case!!!! This is exactly why you desperate lonely hormongering fools shouldn't marry hors!!!!! Marry a virgin - one who is true to her nature as a woman!!!

Reaction score
Lazy, have you had sexual contact with her???

Ohhh, in case you didn't know - innocent virgin women who have just been raped DON"t have a new b/f' a few weeks after!!!!!!:rolleyes: She is a liar!!!!!!!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Lazy, have you had sexual contact with her???

Ohhh, in case you didn't know - innocent virgin women who have been raped DON"t have a new b/f' a few weeks after!!!!!!:rolleyes: She is a liar!!!!!!!
True. What kind of chick gets raped and picks up a bf a couple weeks later? Shouldn't she be like in couseling or something right now?

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is getting counseling right now. I guess the reason I've been able to have sex with her is because my game is way too good (yes arrogant). Anyway, thanks for the comments everyone, I do see what you are saying and it's bothering me a lot less now.

Reaction score
You are already having sex with her???? No in hell was she a virgin!!! She is a liar!!!!!!

She would still be in trauma over this alleged event and she sure in hell wouldn't be horing with a dude she just met so close to the alleged event!!!

If she is in counseling it is to build a case for a lawsuit!!! She is a lying hor - Say "NO" to Hos!!!!!!!! Don't get emotional with a hor!!!

lostwitness

Banned
Reaction score
Throw her back in the dumpster where she belongs!!!

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two sides to every story.

You have only heard her side of it.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLazy said:
I could not have been more wrong, she told me last night that one of the guys in our circle (we are pretty much friends with everyone in our dorm, and this guy was one of my really good friends before I found out about this) managed to get her really drunk (or spiked the drink) and raped her while she constantly said "no" and "stop it". This probably happened about 2 or 3 months ago, before we started dating. The guy lives in our college as well.
Check out the underlined text. Do you think that she might be trying to put out her version of the story to you before find out that she's really a big slut, OR did she really get raped? She knows you guys are friends, or that at least you two know each other. She also knows that chances are, he may have told a couple of his buddies.

My take on it is, (this is just my opinion) they were both drinking, got drunk, and had sex. She just don't want to take responsibility for making the decision to have sex with him. THE INNOCENT ANGEL

TheLazy said:
I'm getting torn apart inside.... I see these 2 people everyday and right now my instinct is to murder that guy who used to be my good friend. My gf has been speaking to advisers and the head of the college and even filed a report on the police, she hasn't told me the exact details, but apparently the police can't really do much about it unless someone else files a report against him too.
First of all, what is making this chick's word so believeable to you that you would have feelings like that toward your friend. Remember, this is HER VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED and it may not have went down like she said it did. You really need to be careful about believing her at this point. As far as the police reports are concerned, I would think that there would have to be something more than another police report to get this guy if he really did this, such as actual bodily evidence that she was raped. If she got checked out at a hospital, I'm sure they would be able to tell.
TheLazy said:
She doesn't want anyone else to know, and is pretending still to be acquaintances with the other guy while keeping a distance against him, since pretty much all of our friends are in the same circle. I'm not sure what to do... This is probably one of the most messed up things that i've ever been involved in- girlfriend raped by a ex-good friend. I'm not going to abandon her because of this because it's against my morals, and I want retribution on that complete failure of a guy.
I think that you need to leave this girl alone and give your friend the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Is that all you need in order to drop a friend is some chick's word?? You don't even know if this stuff is true. All that over a piece of ass??? Come on.

The point is, you really don't know what happened.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLazy said:
Im not even going to argue with people with regard to if she actually did get raped or not. Because it is rape as long as the sex isn't consensual, and it wasn't. "No doesn't mean yes"...
...The point of this thread is, I'm asking for advice, not here to listen to people accuse my gf of being a w.hore. I would appreciate it if you can respect that.
lol, I find it ironic you would be asking advice as to the extent of the damage done to her, on a board filled with guys who seem to have even more damage themselves.

As for rape, yeah it's easy for a guy to say go report it, but they don't have to listen to the ridicule of society on why she put herself in that situation to begin with. Even though she could be completely innocent, she is probably partially blaming herself for the whole incident. The sad part is, that jerk got away with it, and will continue to rape others.

As for the damage to her, it really depends on her. Hopefully she won't be as damaged as some of the guys on this board.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLazy said:
Im not even going to argue with people with regard to if she actually did get raped or not. Because it is rape as long as the sex isn't consensual, and it wasn't. "No doesn't mean yes".

Maybe something similar happened to them as well, except the scum thought "No means yes".

The point of this thread is, I'm asking for advice, not here to listen to people accuse my gf of being a w.hore. I would appreciate it if you can respect that.
What you need to do is establish whether this even took place first.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
or you can turn out like this one girl I messed around with (that i found out after the fact) and become the next superhero....

:box: :box:

• SUPERWH0RE

what were her powers might you ask?

Well, she could tackle mutliple d!cks at once. she had endless stanima.. The only girl I ever said "look *****, i'm done for tonight".. I fvcked this ***** 10 ****ing times in one night.. and i'm not a minute man. 10 times! and she wanted more! I couldn't even product sperm by the time i was done.

This girl was so fvcked in the head... (she was married to boot), I could call her when she was with her husband and say "look.. you need to bring me something to eat, and my friends too". She would bring us food, and then ask me was it okay to fvck me and my friends.. all the time when her husband is stitting at home waiting for her to come back from her "study group"

I knew she was as ***** so I didn't care.. i just enjoyed the sex. Once night spent the night with me, I woke up at about 2 to feet my parrot at the time (that she bought for me mind you) and noticed she wasn't there. I woke back up for work at about 7 and she was there, I asked where she was, and she said "booty call... want me to cook later on?" she has no shame.. and I loved it.

it was like she was going to fvck her memories away and if it was possible she was damn well goign to do it.
LOL Backbreaker, your a freakin comedian. Too bad your all the way in CA, Im sure it would be hilarious to go sarging with you. :crackup: