Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Did A Stupid Thing That May Be The Best Thing

rocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl broke up with me last week, stuff had been getting cloudy for a little while now. We just moved in together at the first of October. I lost my job 9 months ago and can't find a thing, even though I have an MBA and 10 years of experience. Well I was packing and found her journal. I know I should have not read it, but everyone likes poison a little. Well I found it, on 10/29 she wrote that she had given up on me b/c of my job situation and how I have become distant and unfeeling. I admit not being able to find a job has taken a little out of me, but damn. There was also tons of strange stuff written about hitting exes, etc. Bottom line this girl gave up on me and now it's time to use that as some inspiration.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why marriage doesn't work anymore. When things get bad, people bail. Nobody takes for Better or Worse, if they can't do it when your dating, how will they do it when your married.

Now you know the truth of this world, you are on your own.Only family counts. The rest are strangers that you can have fun with, but cannot depend on unless they fear you or need you. It's rare you find a stranger who will love you like family.

Sorry for your pain, but you'll grow stronger from it. Good luck.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocket said:
My girl broke up with me last week, stuff had been getting cloudy for a little while now. We just moved in together at the first of October. I lost my job 9 months ago and can't find a thing, even though I have an MBA and 10 years of experience. Well I was packing and found her journal. I know I should have not read it, but everyone likes poison a little. Well I found it, on 10/29 she wrote that she had given up on me b/c of my job situation and how I have become distant and unfeeling. I admit not being able to find a job has taken a little out of me, but damn. There was also tons of strange stuff written about hitting exes, etc. Bottom line this girl gave up on me and now it's time to use that as some inspiration.

Hitting Exes like pshyical or sexing them up?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocket said:
Well first and foremost, my heart goes out to ya bro. I think a lot of us have been through tough times in life in which the people who we think care about us most, bail on us and hurt us most.

Fortunately there's millions of women out there, and trust me, millions of them are better than your ex anyways. They always are.

I've said it a thousand times.. I've been in plenty of relationships and with each new one, I think the next chick is better than the last.. even if at the time I thought one of them was the best I'd ever had. In other words, there's always better out there. And you will find it.

As for the journal thing; don't look into it that much. The reality of women is that when they breakup with someone, they don't just make up excuses for you and others, but excuses for themselves as well.

Her writing that she broke up with you cause you couldn't find a job may be true, but not necessarily. And I can tell you for a fact that her saying you got 'distant' is a complete and utter lie; it was simply something she added in at the end to justify her getting rid of you. Women love sympathizing with themselves and covering up the fact that they simply just bailed on someone and can't man up to admit it.

Anyhow, none of that matters now. More importantly than any of this is that you still have what matters; yourself.

Sounds cliche and corny as all hell, but it's so true. Every time I've had a rough breakup, I've found myself again.

Time off from a LTR is SO GOOD for yourself. It allows you to concentrate on you and build your strengths without needing someone by your side. I actually LOVE this period of time, no matter how depressed I might be. I LOVE the fact that I am on my own and I can achieve whatever it is I want to do.

Because deep down you know that when you dedicate the time, you can really aspire to do whatever it is that you want. Those memories of your ex are going to be long gone in no time, and she might actually be knocking on your door when you become something greater than you ever thought you'd be. I'll always remember when my first ex left me and came back 8 months later when I was making 6 figures and on top of my game. It was comical.

But I digress.. this is your time to create a monster.. in yourself of course. This transforming period is vital to all men and I cringe to think of those men who have been stuck in relationships for 10 YEARS since high school and haven't had time to fully develop them selves as real men. CRINGE.

Look forward to this time.. it's bitter but SO sweet.