Just catching up

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been gone for a while...only been visiting SS maybe once every three or four days..so i thought i'd just make a nice list of tips/reminders...i used to love lists when i started on SS

-C+F, Kino, Push/Pull, etc...all these things are nice..they're like the pokemon abilities: surf, fly, cut, etc...once you learn what they are...there's no need to study them..they won't get you girls...these skills are a small percentage of what you need

-Getting girls really is about numbers (numbers as in how many girls you approach in a week and their actual phone numbers)...number close every girl you're interested in...when i started out, i got rejected more often than i expected hah..but nothing bad ever happened...for example, i tried to number close a girl as we were crossing the street yesterday, she told me she had a 3 year relationship going on...we talked a little about spring break, and then she said bye as she headed towards her car..today, we talked a little more about break when i passed her in the hall...Then, i approached another girl after she left lol. Keep things going on with several girls. Makes life fun.

-Rejection adds to the "things i accomplished today" list

-There are a few mindset changes you need to experience eventually.
One, you stop wanting one girl and start seeing several girls as having potential.
Once you see several girls as options, stop thinking about each girl and analyzing your chances, and what it'd be like to be with her, and how you're gonna approach her and so on...
Once you stop analyzing, start getting numbers if you haven't already.
Once you have numbers, set things up.
Once you enter a committed relationship, if you do hah, don't stop hanging out with your boys and other girls...

-LIFESTYLE CHANGE...i think i've mentioned this way too many times...but do it..Sit down one night when you're not busy, and think about what your goals are...here's how mnie went
1. I sold my game consoles; if you plan to be a game designer/reviewer or are passionate about video games, keep them...but for me, they were a distraction.

2. Tv, keep it out of the room you study/do homework in. If that's your bedroom, and you want your tv in your bedroom too, just dont turn it on, or unplug it.

3. Books, most jobs require some intellectual capacity..especially the highpaying ones...Reading trains your intellectual muscle, AND IT'S FUN..i'm sure most of you have read a book that wasn't a comic, that you loved.

4. sleeping earlier..don't stay up late searching random **** on the internet or reading threads on SS...playhing video games, or chatting

5. WORKING OUT. FCKING DO IT. Perhaps the biggest change in my life for senior year. I regret not lifting earlier. My schools gym is always booked for sports teams...but my family moved into a new house with a garage...my parents park outside on the driveway so they let me use the garage as a gym. If money is an issue, try to get a part time job or save up. Or go to your schools gym...but if money isn't too much of an issue, get these items

1. power rack 2. Olympic barbell and weights 3. Sturdy FID bench
these three things might cost around 450-800 depending on the deals you can find.

Craigslist is a good place to find cheap gym equipment..or PM me if you want more info on specific brands of equipment

I used to complain i was a hardgainer/fast metabolism/didn't need to bulk up. It was all really an excuse. But then i thought, why not improve my physical self like i do my intellectual and spiritual self.

I have to say Pook's post for skinny guys is right. I denied it for months after first finding it. But i noticed, all the guys girls tend to gravitate to are the bulkier guys/jocks.

In general, lifting weights only leads to good things. TESTOSTERONE TOO.

Simplify your life - Thoreau i think...could be Emerson

Here's my life (not in any particular order)

1. School
2. Homework/Studying
3. Reading
4. Weightlifting
5. Time with family
6. Time with friends/ladies
7. Eating (this is where tv comes in)
8. Running my 4 Businesses lol

You might say, wow that's boring..it's the same thing every day.
But it's not the things you do every day that make your life interesting or enjoyable, it's your disposition when doing these things and how you do them. Like that girl you meet at school, or that mindblowing thing you learn while studying, the sexier you in the mirror, the story/lesson from the book you're reading (books are surprisingly a useful topic for conversations with girls, someitmes the actual book or something you learned from it...some girls will enjoy talking about books/theories, MOST will appreciate the fact that you read), those crazy moments you ahve with family and friends, ladies are self-explanatory, eating is fun for me lol, and business is a passion of mine

Stop wasting time doing pointless things...like reading hours of SS material, or cyber stalking girls you're interested in (too many guys do this *cough*)...

Probably the most important lesson of Senior year thus far
TIME MANAGEMENT
I procrastinated my ass off throughout high school. staying up till 5-6 am on weekends doing ****...not doing hwk on weekdays till 11 am came rolling around..Watching hours of tv/playing games. Thinking about how to number close girls the next day and then not approaching when the opportunity was perfect.

I dont expect this post to be special...But i hope it does cause some of you to reflect on your lifestyle. High school is fcking fast. I can remember freshman year like it was yesterday. Kinda sad there's only about two months left for me. High school really is great. No responsibilities really...hanging with the guys in the locker room before practices and games..hanging around during breaks..number closing hundreds of girls hah...having crazy weekends.
For all you underclassmen, spend your time wisely.