Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Broke-Up With My Girlfriend of Two Years (Depressed)

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Broke-Up With My Girlfriend of Two Years (Depressed) (Help!)

After realizing things weren't working out lately I had to let her go and hurts more than anything in the world.

Last edited:

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With time it will pass.

Ask yourself this every morning, like post this up where you will surely read it -

"What am I thankful for?"
"What do I want my life to mean?"

Setting your mind right in the first minutes of waking up will shift your world.

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably just reacting to the sudden loneliness, lack of companionship, and thinking of the "good times" you used to have with her. Focus on the fact that you dumped her, and for good reasons.

Reaction score
next time, don't have A girlfriend, and keep hooking up with different girls at all times, and you will be living a happy player lifestyle, instead of this depressed bs that comes with having a girlfriend

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It will make you stronger. If it didnt hurt, then you wouldnt be human.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I want her back. I just want it to be the way it was a couple weeks ago. All I can ****ing hear is Beatles songs in my head. This is traumatic to me. I spent pretty much every day with her for 2 years. She was my first girlfriend.

Paprika

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I just started a thread like this. I know how you feel. I feel the same way. It's like, *I'm* the one who ended it, so why should I feel bad. But I do.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is what I ended up breaking up with her for was just such petty stuff. It's just it amounted a legitimate reason to break up with her. I want her back but there's nothing I can do, it's totally on her. She even admitted after in a text to taking advantage of me. It's just how she reacts, plus I'm on the line of maybe starting something with another girl and I don't want to get stuck in that because I want my girlfriend.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
It's just it amounted a legitimate reason to break up with her. I want her back but there's nothing I can do, it's totally on her.
Wait what? Use logic man. Your instincts told you to DTB. You acted. Develop your resolve. Endure.

She even admitted after in a text to taking advantage of me. It's just how she reacts, plus I'm on the line of maybe starting something with another girl and I don't want to get stuck in that because I want my girlfriend.
1) Shes NOT your girl friend. Shes just some trick who you let take advantage of you.

2) DO NOT contact her. At all. Ever. Don't.

3) Go out with the new chick, but don't wear your emotions.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl means everything to me though. You really don't understand. She was like THE person who was there for me just about everyday for 2 years. She was my first girlfriend. She said that she is so sorry for having treated me like this and that she can never forgive herself and that it's all her fault.

I really want her back.

It's not like I can be like "Oh you just did all this and let our relationship go down the drain but lets get back together after you have shown me absolutely nothing to fix it"

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
This girl means everything to me though. You really don't understand. She was like THE person who was there for me just about everyday for 2 years. She was my first girlfriend. She said that she is so sorry for having treated me like this and that she can never forgive herself and that it's all her fault.

I really want her back.

It's not like I can be like "Oh you just did all this and let our relationship go down the drain but lets get back together after you have shown me absolutely nothing to fix it"
So your identity was a duality.

Break that.

Ever seen Fight Club? Remember this scene - "Self-Improvement"

"Self improvement is masturbation, self-destruction, now that's getting somewhere.."

Destroy that mindset of "I need to be with some one" or "She was the one" - ITS BULLSH!T!!!! The longer you stay in your depression the longer and lasting the pain will be.

Find out who you are. By yourself - remember that the only person you can rely on in life is you. No one else.

You want to feel depressed and down and lonely and allllllllllll that other jive because you feel that part of you has been taken away. You feel that you're now incomplete.

Why? Because of a chick? For two years? How old are you? Do you plan to die soon?

OR are you afraid you won't be able to get another girlfriend?

Honestly, this isn't a place to cry about your girlfriend. You need to come to terms with the fact and REALITY that it is over. If you take her back, you're just another nutless tool who will be dissatisfied with your life.

Either way, all the best.

Ryoku

Banned
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
17. I'll make her a **** buddy for now.
Don't be an idiot. Find a new chick, stop this nonsense and grow up. An F-buddy relationship is an attempt at a quasi-relationship.

How are you going to react when you find out shes getting it from other dudes? Grow a pair kid. Meet new chicks. Where are you going after high school?

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryoku said:
Don't be an idiot. Find a new chick, stop this nonsense and grow up. An F-buddy relationship is an attempt at a quasi-relationship.

How are you going to react when you find out shes getting it from other dudes? Grow a pair kid. Meet new chicks. Where are you going after high school?
Yeah, you know and we all know that you wont make her a f buddy, maybe for the first week or something, after that you will got back to your relationship and she will know that you cant handle living without her.

Con-akt

Reaction score
Dante,......im going to try to me nice brother. Ive been there, please, please, listen to me.

Go out with the other girl, and have fun. Im assuming your young. You dont need a wife in your life at your age.

If you dont just have fun with as many girls as you can at your age you will be kicking yourself later in life.

This girl means nothing to you and I can prove it. Go out with three girls, and if your still hung up on this one Ill eat my hat.

If you break up and then crawl back the only thing you prove is that you are a little ***** with absolutaly no balls. Be a MAN.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found out she made out with a kid at her party two Saturday's ago. I'm really heartbroken and she trying to apologize. I told her I'm never hanging out with her again. I want her back so bad though, I want things to be like they were a couple weeks ago.

TheAnswer_

Don Juan
Reaction score
She cheated on you. She clearly has moved on. I advise you do the same. Make her realize you were a great guy and she made a huge mistake, by improving your life. She will notice, everyone will notice. Good luck bro