Just an 18 year old guy wanting to have fun in south america

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 18 years old and will be flying to Guayaquil, Ecuador the 20th. I wanted to mess around with lots and lots of girls. I speak pretty fluent spanish but i have never picked up a girl while speaking spanish so im not confident in trying to game a girl in spanish.

basically i just want to exploit the fact that im from america and have sex with lots of spanish girls or at least mess around. ( at least im being honest)
My cousins are afcs so they are of no use to me while picking up girls so i need your advice. any one have any experience or have any stories from their adventures in south america?

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LIVE in south america dude.

All I can say its thta its pretty much the same game, the language barrier wont be a prob, mess up as much as you want itll be ok if you back it up with confidence, youll have a lot of easy success with certain type of girls just for beign american, for others youll have to work them, just be cool and confident thats all thatll matter youre already different, youre standing out.

From what Ive seen, the guys here (not includign myself cause I follow the game we all know) are all into romancing and seducing the girls they like.. and it works.. its really sad to see a cool guy act completly different in front of a chick they like, but thatd pretty much be your competition, also youre more likely to get into a fight here cause theres no law :p

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
what part of south america do you live in? and im pretty good at being funny in either language and your right confidence does play a huge role. how can I show I am interesed in them besides kino?

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in venezuela, you show them youre interested the same way you do it in the US or wherever you are now, somehtign about girls in southamerica is that initially theyre way more prune, but thats just the social conditioning over here