Just a warning [Tips at bottom]

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was me being a prime pu$$y whipped dog. Don't do this guys.

Girl from work, I liked her, she loved being around me, loved texting me. Gave me drunk phonecalls, tell me she missed me, whenever we went out she'd spend the whole night hugging me, but being the pu$$y I was, I never made a move because I feared she'd reject me. So I got some friends to "broach" the subject, try to get her to like me by telling her how amazing I was. She didn't fall for it.

We went on a kind of date, an all day drinking binge, just me and her, and again I FAILED TO MAKE A MOVE, and was trying my hardest to be aloof and show that I wasn't attracted to her, and in consequence, failed to HAVE FUN

Months later, after me texting her everyday, we used to fall out over nothing. Mainly because she made excuses not to come out with me anymore, and me being what I thought was an ace DJ went mental on her, thinking I was calling her bull**** but I never actually walked away. Then we'd make up, she'd promise to come out with me, then the whole cycle'd repeat.

At this point, she was treating me like a royal Richard, but I still failed to cut her off, for fear that I'd never get another woman. I finally found my balls at this point:

She'd had my tie for a few months, and her parents were away. She'd had a party on the monday, and failed to invite me, but invited my best mate, who she now liked (which killed me), whilst I'd been LJBF'd. I saw her on wednesday night, and we'd had fun, and she told me she'd text me at 7 the next day so I could go fetch my tie. 7 came and went, so I text her, asking if I could go up. She ignored me, so I text again. She went spare. "When someone doesn't answer you, it means they're busy, so stop sending them annoying messages" (bearing in mind I'd only sent 2, asking if it was ok for me to go up). So I promptly fell out with her, and launched into a novel about how I'd fancied her....wasn't good enough. All the while, she did nothing but insult me, and she finally sacked me off, after I'd told her we were done.

Now I was happy with this, until me and my bud went to the gym the next day, and she'd text him. Suddenly, I had this pang of "Wow, she should be mine", so I rushed home, and text her pretty much apologising. For what you ask? For her being rude to me. Crazy huh? So we made up in our usual style, and I asked her to treat me better, she agreed, but then told me she couldn't treat me as well as she treated the guys she fancied. This is the really embarassing bit, so I told her, that that was fine, and we'd just talk at work, if she wasn't willing to text me, or see me outside of it. She ignored me. So I kept texting. It wasn't until my best mate, the one she fancied, gave me a slap until I realised, "what the hell am I doing", and finally, after about 6 months, after me about falling in love with her, I fcked her off.

So what you ask? Give me some tips

Where I went wrong
1. I failed to make a move, for fear of being rejected - big no no, all the signs were there for me to tap her, but I was scared. How I wish I'd made a move.
2. I wasn't fun!! When you go out, you HAVE to be fun. For all my "aloofness and being a challenge" all it did, was to turn her off me, in favour of someone that could have an amazing time.
3. I text her everday - showed her she had all the power.
4. I fell into the womans trap of playing games. - there were 2 women in our relationship.
5. Didn't walk - showed her she had my testicles in a bag.
6. Indulged her in her drama - didn't walk when she started falling out over nothing, and let her blame me for it.
7. Going back after I dumped her

So what can you learn?

1. Make a move! - If you're not, that window of attraction is closing, and it's opening for someone else.
2. Be fun! - Women love fun! Not me waxing lyrical about how I don't like her (when I did)
3. Give her a chance to miss you! - By texting her everday, I ruined my "mystique". I relied on getting that text off her, even if it was crap (which it always was)
4. When a women gives you crap, you walk! - I didn't. I indulged her games Look what happened.
5. If you go, GO! - Don't come back like I did.

Finally and most importantly :

DON'T INVEST SO MUCH INTO ONE GIRL!!! THAT GIRL RAN MY LIFE, THEN RUINED IT.

Have a few women, if not try your hardest to not appear pathetic.

Sorry for the long post, peace out.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen brother, you just described me from last month/earlier this month, except I didn't take it nearly as far as you.

When they start playing games, that's my cue to **** off now and leaver her, no matter how hot she is, not matter what I may feel for her.

If she wants you back she will try to get you back, end of story.

The problem that I (and probably you) had was that I had so much knowledge in how to game her/get her back, that I never was able to tell myself it was over.

Time to get out there and start partying like a rockstar:up:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a couple of years back, maybe last year.

My theory was she was the first girl to take an interest in me, so I promptly fell in love with her. She wasn't great, she slept around (3 guys in 3 days at one point), drank too much and had too much baggage, but I still followed her round like a faithful puppy.

I sucked then, I'd hate anyone to copy that, but it was a learning exp.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is very motivational meterial.. I'm glad you grew a pair and told her off!

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing better than learning from past experiences; good job man... nice read =]

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
its nice 2 actually read abt AFC experiences wid women, so that we can recall
what some1 did, and make sure to not do repeat there mistake.
Thnx alot dude, peace out

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....as a matter of fact I never did. You'll all be pleased to know, I ended up doing this bird after working out how to get out of the friendship zone.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 2 situations which are pretty similar to this story if they're combined. I think we all need some sort of experience along the lines of yours where we just need to grab our balls, and change for the better.