Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a story I thought i'd share with y'all

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl who was my first "love", she even took my virginity when I was 14. She is absolutely gorgeous, & we went 7 years without talking & re-connected about a couple of years ago. She has a kid & is living with her international model boyfriend who models for Louie V Prada etc & goes on trips to Europe during modeling season... He actually took her from me back in highschool so when we re-connected I thought it was pretty cool that I "got her back", basically random hook ups & sex while he was away... awesome payback... or so I thought...apparently she comes with extra baggage. I've come to find out that this kid abuses her in every way you could possibly think of...

Recently tho we've gone from hookin up/ sex & all that fun stuff to her telling me how fvcked up her life is & it really is, man this girl is messed up in the head real bad, but she still is gorgeous...

Well the past few times i've tried getting laid by her, she's shut me down, I know most of y'all will say that hey you've ended up in the friendship zone but the attraction is still definitely there... its just that for example tonight, she tells me its not me, its her sex drive, its DEAD. She cries infront of me & things could go well for a few minutes & then she's right back to where she started being all depressed & sh*t.

Now I know me & her are friends but I just don't want such a person in my life anymore, I feel like i'm wasting my time with her because I've become her therapist & she's just too negative for me i'm sorry to admit, I wish I could help but her issues are deeper than what any friend could try to figure out or fix. Now i'm positive what will happen is what always does happen, we'll both dissapear for a couple of weeks & then hit eachother up for our once twice or thrice a month get togethers. I just honestly don't feel like I want to have such a face in my life anymore, man the stuff that she tells me are straight up not normal....

What should I do? What would a dj do as a player & on the flipside as a PERSON, what would be in MY best interest. I feel i've worked too hard in my life to be a better person & I deserve better face in my life than this.

Your thoughts will be GREATLY appreciated

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you already answered your own question. Place your well being above everything and everyone else.

PlayCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
HariPoter13 said:
I believe you already answered your own question. Place your well being above everything and everyone else.
What he said ;)

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you go No Contact you will feel empowerd ... an awsome feeling ... you are taking control of this

start hustling new numbers

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haripoter i agree, kingsam what do you mean by "no contact" is this a technique?

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A real player? Hed leave the chick alone. Yoou got what you wanted now stop trying to be captain save a hoe