Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a quick field report - Pedestal chick

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a club last night, and there was this HB8 by the bar, with guys flocked all over her.

when the guys left, I went up to her and said in a friiendly tone, "Hey! Hows it going?"

she just looked me up and down with a "why the hell are you talking to me?" attitude and didnt say ONE WORD

I then said "Great! maybe if you can develop a personality in the next 5 minutes, I might come back"

she gave me this look of SHOCK! like no guy would ever say that to her, and I walked away and joined my friends again

a few seconds later she comes up behind me, and just bumps in to me and stands there, still doesnt say a word, I just looked at her

turned back around, and continued talking with my friends

I could have probably gotten her #, but her attitude was just too hostile and arrogant for my taste

but it was a classic case of knocking a HB off her pedestal by minimizing the importance of her looks, and qualifying her personality

DONT TAKE THIS SH1T FROM ANY WOMEN FELLAS!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol nice man!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would probably have given a "Have you got one yet" when she came back and played some more with her, but nice =)

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think that kind of arrogance is a turn off. I am a very friendly guy. In clubs, I say hi to everyone and try to make friends with everyone there (its also great social proof)

That kind of attitude from a girl is uncalled for in my book. You are in a club, someone walks up to you and says a friendly greeting, there is no reason to act like your pvssy is gold. Im sure it was a sh1t test/game she was playing.

but I wasnt having any of it. I think more guys need to step up to snooty women in clubs and let them KNOW that while they may be hot, they really need to work their personality (i.e. show them that they are just another worthless peice of meat unless they can show some value to you)