Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a little evidence of what this board can do for you (personal success story)

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen many good success stories in awhile, so I thought I'd share this.

The girl involved was an acquaintance from work (a department store). We've never really talked because we never had the opportunity, and I wasn't even sure of what her name was. I just knew her as the cute blond girl with a really nice ass.

I saw her at the gym, but didn't say anything because I wasn't 100% sure it was her (she looked much different in her workout clothes). A few days later, at work, I asked if she was at the gym that day (right after confirming what her name was with a friend of mine lol). She said yes and that she wasn't sure if it was me so she didn't want to say anything either. I noticed she was too busy to talk long (she was cashiering) so I just said I'd say hi to her the next time I saw her at the gym, and went back to work myself.

Guess what? That very night I saw her at the gym. I got eye contact with her a couple of times, and when she was done with the machine she was on, she ran down to say hi and talk to me. We flirted a little, with me applying some of the techniques I've learned on this site. I asked her out for coffee that night and she enthusiastically agreed.

So we met at the coffee shop. The date went perfectly. I had her laughing the whole time, kept the convo at about 35% me 65% her, and used every other technique I've assimilated from this site on her without a flaw. I even had social proof because I knew the girl who worked at the ice cream store next door who gave us free ice cream.

I was so smooth throughout the date, that when I asked for her number at the end (after an hour) she agreed to give it to me before she was sure if I even knew her name!
She was like "Wait a minute...what's my name? Do you even know my name??"
Luckily I remembered, though I bet I would've gotten her number even if I didn't

All of this I could not of done without the help of you guys.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it warms my heart when I see a fellow DJ pulling it off... great job!

------------------
It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was running to go fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work! I love to hear these kinds of stories!

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it soooo goood when things work out perfectly?

I am Proud of you brother!

------------------
GREAT WHITE SHARK

And now I'm gonna destroy Santiago's marlin.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey:
I even had social proof because I knew the girl who worked at the ice cream store next door who gave us free ice cream.
Very very smooth indeed.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well done. Hi five, man! Enjoy!

Linkin Skip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey:
I was so smooth throughout the date, that when I asked for her number at the end (after an hour) she agreed to give it to me before she was sure if I even knew her name!
She was like "Wait a minute...what's my name? Do you even know my name??"
Luckily I remembered, though I bet I would've gotten her number even if I didn't
Oh, you could've gotten in a small neghit there, like "Name? You've got a name??"

BTW Great job.