Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

June Progress Report on Women - Need Feedback

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so lets say my game is a little stale... I never really had the confidence to pickup girls I don't know, and getting girls #s that I do know is also kind of a stretch. I take good care of myself, my body (exercising) and dress well. I've dated girls but never really sustained a 'professional' level of game. June has been kind of an initiative month to go out and 'get them.'

Within the last month I've been talking to this girl at work, shes probably a 9 (felt like out of my league but oh well). Started off with a high attraction level, got her # and we went out on a date... went ok but no kiss, was on her lunch break and she was in a hurry to get back... whatever. Invited her to a NBA Finals party at my house and she said she would come but never showed up, never called, no nothing. At this point I said forget about her, no point in chasing a girl who is obviously not interested. I saw her about a week later and she said her sister was in the hospital because she thought she was having a miscarriage. Sounded like a lame excuse to me (called her to check if she was coming twice and no answer, she never called me to tell me she wasnt coming... never called me since etc.) so I forgot about her. Im attracted to her but I can't tell if she is interested still; probably not so I'm going to leave it alone and not look like a desperate fool.

Went with my friends to the club, started dancing with this girl and she was really getting into it; rubbing all over me and giving me these looks like she wanted to fxxk. Had to work the next morning so I got her number.

Few days later went to a restaurant with my friend and there was a cute waitress; asked if she was single, can I call her some time? Got the number. That was easy.

But then... Called them both back two days later and they were both wrong numbers.

Being new to this whole picking girls up deal, I am feeling somewhat discouraged that nothing has worked out. I know it takes time to get good at this, maybe I'm being too impatient. I haven't got any outright rejections but I feel like these girls might just be being 'polite' and 'indirect'.

Any advice?

Thanks
Buzzz

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I'm 21... sex with 4 girls... college student and work full time. If this makes any difference.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach more.

Or sarge your social circle girls more.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The saying practice makes perfect is very relevant in being a DJ and connecting socially with lots of girls. The more girls you approach, the better the odds of finding a connection.

I'm a bit on the lazy side and i only approach about once a month or so. I'm busy trying to figure out my life, so females are low on my priority list. That is why my batting average sucks; lack of persistence and effort.

Seriously persistence pays off, you'd be surprised how much success you'll gain through dilgent approaching.

Good luck and keep your head up!

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just strange, LOL. Either I get really frustrated because I try hard... or I get depressed because I'm so patient and dont really look! LOL!

tristan: Thankyou for reaffirming me of that. That is a strong belief of mine about other things and it is good to hear that it applies to women as well.

JT: That is my current plan... BTW what is "Sarge"ing?

Thanks
Buzzzz