Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jumped Last Night/Hookers (Long Story)

Reaction score
Guys just wanted to make a post here, I haven't posted here in a long while.

Well, long story short, I got beat down by three guys last night and I'm just kind of at a wits end. I mean, I dont like to get beat down but I know if I go back over there and shoot up the place, I might just end up getting killed in the process.

I still have a problem with fvckin with hookers. So I met this one hooker, she introduced me to some of her friends ( they aren't hookers but are cool with her). So, long story short, I get drunk, one of the hooker's friends asked to drive my car and I was flirting with her all night so I said ok, she plays around with the vehicle and lands us in a pile of snow. We are now stuck there for about an hour. The girls end up calling one of their "hommies" and he picks them up and they literally leave me at the scene. I will give them credit, he did try to push me out with the truck but was unable to. So I had to have my insurance company get me out.

Now, at this time, I had brought this chicks weed and dope and drinks. We was supposed to go to a room and "chill" before we got into the snow. So when they leave with the dude, I go back to their house to get my weed back, they wont give it back. Next thing I know, I'm being stomped into the ground by three dudes and they are ripping my clothes up and everything.

I'm not a violent person but I felt this entire thing was wrong. I guess my question is, should I let it go or go do a shoot-out? BTW, these people are "deep" in the ghetto and the "hood," meaning they literally don't care and have hardly that much to live for.

I can't really go to the police because I mean come on, I was paying for sex and also paid for drugs, so wouldn't I be just as guilty? Plus, if I went to the cops, they would most likely seek to find me and try another beat down. That's when I would start shooting.

IDK why I keep going to hookers. Do I have problems getting a relationship, honestly, yes. Its for reasons I've explained on here that are NOT related to my confidence or swag or game as you would call it, it just seems like it takes the girls I'm flirting with and trying to talk to TOO LONG to even move forward with me. Like we will be flirting, she calls me, I call her, but she always tries to put off the moving forward into a relationship or consistent sex. What I hear often from them is that I either "am too much of a player" or "I'm never serious about anything and I joke too much."

I just dont know what to do. I wouldn't have a NEED for a hooker if girls would move forward with me. I put in the time and the effort to meet women, I do, and my "game" is not some beginner's level exposure to pvssy or something. It's just, they take so long to move forward and it's like, the hookers are right there.

And this is another thing, okay, when I'm with these hookers, my dyck barely gets hard. I literally am NOT into the sex AT ALL. I am so serious. It's like from what I've learned about myself, I seek the hookers because idk, I'm hoping to find a girl that just so happens to be a hooker, but can also "qualify" as a regular girl I would try to talk to? It's like, I get the hooker NOT because I want sex, I get the hooker because I'm looking for a girl to be next to and spend time with, EVEN THOUGH I dont like being around the hookers at all because they smoke dope and I dont like that.

I feel if I dont get some help soon, this part of my life will ultimately be my down fall. Those guys that jumped me could have easily killed me last night. Why in the hell was I even there? Why? I dont know.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
M-boy

First and foremost if I were you I'd stop right away with the hookers and drugs (pretty obvious).

Then I'd take some time to completely evaluate my life - what I'm doing - how I got here-whats working and positive and whats failing and hurting me AND how I'm causing my own problems.

Then I would figure out what I wanted if I could have my ideal life. I'd write it down with as much detail as I could.

Then I'd develop a plan to get from where I am now to where I want to be with again much detail AND A TIME LINE.

Then I would sack it up and start eliminating the bad and working my plan towards the good even though its a diffucult path and I ocassionally fail.

Only you can decide to change you and only you can make it happen.

You should start soon before you end up dead for real.

Over and out.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my dope smoking days I did alot of what you did in that story. I have a story that's very similar actually.

I can tell you what you need to do until you are blue in the face, but you wont' do it until you are honestly tired of living like you are living.

only you know when you are there.

it takes what it takes.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
First of all, my troll-detector is blaring alerts at me. I know I'm making a mistake ignoring them, but let's assume that you're not utterly full of sh*t. :p

I guess my question is, should I let it go or go do a shoot-out?
When these are your only two options, you really need to start examining the decisions that got you to this point.

Personally, I believe that this beatdown was partly YOUR fault. You set yourself up for it by associating with hookers. You set yourself up for it by letting one drive your car. You set yourself up for it by buying them drugs. You set yourself up for it by leaving it at their place. AND you set yourself up for it by trying to go BACK to the house and raising a ruckus.

What did you THINK they were gonna do with you?? You said yourself they were "deep in the hood". You come to their house in the middle of the night shouting that you want your dope back and you expected them to just say, "All right, man...here you go."

Are you telling me that at NO time during this chain of events, you had the sense to stop for a second and consider whether what you were about to do next could end in a total disaster?

For all you know, this could've been a setup from the get-go. If you feel like jeopardizing your life and your freedom by going gangsta and getting in a shootout, that's on you at this point. Just remember, whatever the heck you do from here on out, it's on YOU. You get no sympathy here if you end up dead because you were stupid.

If I were you, I would just be glad they didn't cap your a$$ and try to learn a lesson from this. Maybe this experience will beat some sense into you.

The Message Boy said:
this entire thing was wrong.
These five words pretty much sum up your entire life situation.

The road you are on will destroy you.

You can either choose to continue down it, or you can choose to change directions.

There's nothing any goof on the Internet can say that will suddenly make you "see the light". You need to ask yourself...is this WORKING for you? Or do you want more for yourself??

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sniff, sniff*

anyone smell troll?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly I don't think he's a troll. I went though alot of what he went though.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're probably banging hookers because...

1) subconsciously you feel superior to the hooker (who has to sell her ass to get money).
2) with regularly woman there's a good chance you feel inferior to them... hence you turn to the hooker.
3) or it could just be you're anti-social / lazy and so don't develop relationships with people in your normal life... hence leaving your (easy) option as banging hookers

on the positive side, the fact that you are banging hookers suggest you have an inner desire to engage in human contact with the opposite gender - as opposed to some guys who masturbate to 12 year old boys voices while playing Warcraft online.

So all you really have to do is deal with the thing that's making you choose hookers over free women.

my money says that you have intimacy issues and potentially self esteem issues - both of which destroy any chance you have with 'free' women.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me ask you a question. outside of freaking hookers, are you a loner?

I know a lot of addicts who sleep around with nothing but hookers, once you put them in an enviroment around people everyday where they can develop friends and a real social life have little to no problem staying clean/staying away from hookers.

I 100% believe the guy becuase he sounds like I did 6 years ago verbatium.

Reaction score
Guys thanks alot for these responses, I have some questions and I will try to address everybody.

@ boomerick

- Thanks man for the great response. I've been trying to evaluate things going on in my life, read below and I'll break everything down further.

@ backbreaker

- See below

@ squirrels

- Everything you typed is what I was asking myself this morning lol. I think the fact that I was very drunk it just totally threw me off. All pride aside, I could have been killed. I have a small bump on the side of my face, it doesn't even look AT ALL like I just got a gang beat down last night. I don't think lucky is the word I could use to describe this situation.

@ joekerr

- See below

Okay, this is what I think my problem is with the reason I choose hookers and women in general. I'm not sure there's a SOLUTION for this though.

Okay, as far as having the ability to make girls attracted to me, I don't have that issue anymore. Keyword is anymore, I had that issue for a long time though. I started just being more of myself, which is more of a ****y/funny/sexual guy. I've fixed my appearance up, so girls say I look good for the most part and from there its good.

The problem is that with "free woman" the process takes SO long for them to move forward with me. What do I mean? Well, I met a chick on Monday and we hit it off. Exchange numbers. We talk on the phone, she's flirting back and forth with me, I'm leading her to a "meet-up" because I dont really do dates you could say. Listen, it will take MANY, MANY, calls and attempts to get this girl to MOVE for a meet-up. Then when I eventually get her up meet-up, the kino and kissing comes easy, but then I have to do a couple "meet-ups" before the chick fvcks me. THEN, when she fvcks me, usually a girl would want to BE in a relationship with the guy right? Not in this case, it goes back to the same ol' same ol'.

I don't think I go to hookers for sex. I go to hookers because in my mind (it's twisted), I am HOPING that I will meet a hooker that resembles the "free woman" I am TRYING to get to move forward. Since the hooker by nature will "move forward," in my twisted mind I'm hoping that I find a hooker that resembles the "free woman" but of course is moving forward and SINCE I KNOW that I can attract girls, I can get the hooker to stop being a hooker and be my girl.

Now I know that sounds f'ed up, but that's why I do it. When I get the hookers, they are usually NOT the free woman type I go after. They smoke, their pvssy stinks, and literally I get SOOOO turned off by the time they are back at my apartment my dyck doesn't get hard at ALL.

Here's what I want to see if you guys can help me with.

Re-read what I just said about how difficult it is to get the regular women to move forward DESPITE the chick flirting with me and being attracted to me, I mean if she wasn't attracted I would understand, but how can a girl be attracted to a guy but play games at the start with him to not move the process along?

Girls have said I seem like a player and others have said I play too much (with the ****y/Funny) and I never engage them in any serious conversations. Do you think the player thing or the serious conversation thing is the reason these women take so long to move forward?

It's hard for me specifically to get a free woman, that's why I turn to hookers to try and I guess, discover one that's a little easier to obtain.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taiyuu's Guide To Hookers

STEP ONE

Identify girl as a hooker.

STEP TWO

negotiate price

STEP THREE

Fukk her

STEP FOUR

pay her

STEP FIVE

leave

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
So I met this one hooker, she introduced me to some of her friends ( they aren't hookers but are cool with her).
Sorry man, but you are an idiot. Common sense fail...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
STEP ONE

Identify girl as a hooker.

STEP TWO

negotiate price

STEP THREE

Fukk her

STEP FOUR

pay her

STEP FIVE

leave
you got 4 and 3 backwards. most won't give it up until you pay...but pretty much

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
Sorry man, but you are an idiot. Common sense fail...
the guy just almost freaking died and needs real help. calling him a idiot is not going to help the situation. have some empathy for crying out loud.

was it the best decision on earth? hell no. but the man is ovbiously troubled and he knows it. he doesn't need to be reminded how much he has ****ed by people who have ovbiously never made mistakes in their life.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're externalizing your issues... and making the issue the 'free woman'... "they won't move forward..."

THEY aren't the problem. Well, in the sense that they are only the problem to the extent that all women are a pain in the ass on some level.

hookers are obviously drama-and-work-free ... because you are paying them.

your desire to turn the hooker in to a relationship plays yet again to your desire to be superior to her... to be 'captain save a ho' ... if you save her then she will idolize you as her savior.

but guess what, women who become hookers have almost no capacity to exist in a healthy relationship. they related to men like... ummmm, hookers. men are a source of money, they give up the *****, they get money.

while many women live in a 'fantasy' like state of waiting for a white knight to carry them off... hookers have no such fantasies.... they are 'p*ssy capitalists'.... free marketeers where everything has a price.

ironically, it is you who are living in a fantasy world where in exchange for a few bucks a woman caters to your any desire.

basically, if you want to change all this you have to stop banging hookers and accept that relationships generally take time to develop and nurture.

if you can't do that, then maybe stop banging hookers and start picking up chics at the bar.

banging hookers gives you a false sense of being accepted by the female gender. But in reality, these women will bang anyone for money.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and i would yet again say... that the reason you have issues developing relationships is because you deep down aren't confident in yourself.

i'd guess... and its only a guess... that with regular women you probably don't feel 'connected' and probably feel like the whole thing seems fake and inauthentic.

this is likely because you are closed off from them. you can't be detached while at the same time build intimacy.

you may also have trust issues.

there are all kinds of reasons you could have issues with 'free women' - but one thing is pretty universal when it comes to hookers... the appeal for most men is that its 'drama free' ... just pay and get laid.

the only problem with it (aside from the various risks like you experienced) is that it's not healthy... why put any work in to real relationships if all you have to do is kick out 100 bucks to satisfy you're urges.

Reaction score
Joe,

Stay with me, let me ask you a question, well a couple questions lol.

you're externalizing your issues... and making the issue the 'free woman'... "they won't move forward..." THEY aren't the problem. Well, in the sense that they are only the problem to the extent that all women are a pain in the ass on some level. hookers are obviously drama-and-work-free ... because you are paying them.

Yes, totally true. But here's my question, what is it with the free women that make them NOT move forward as fast as maybe I would think they should? I mean, do you think maybe it's just my insecurities on some level to think that "other" guys have it easier? I mean, for the most part, I don't have a problem getting a woman interested and attracted, it's just like when I'm leading her to the next level (fvcking, etc) she DELIBERATELY tries to challenge it or play hard to get, and I"m like why does she have to do ME like this?

I also have this weird internal "thought" I keep getting about women in general. On one side I see women as good, on the other side I see them as evil people that will ONLY look to take a "thug" or "gangsta" seriously. I mean, I sit here thinking literally, "When those thugs come up to her, does she let them move forward faster? Does she play a little hard to get with them?"

Hell I don't have a problem overcoming the chick's "playing hard to get-ness" but I'm just like, what's all that for?

your desire to turn the hooker in to a relationship plays yet again to your desire to be superior to her... to be 'captain save a ho' ... if you save her then she will idolize you as her savior.

but guess what, women who become hookers have almost no capacity to exist in a healthy relationship. they related to men like... ummmm, hookers. men are a source of money, they give up the *****, they get money.

while many women live in a 'fantasy' like state of waiting for a white knight to carry them off... hookers have no such fantasies.... they are 'p*ssy capitalists'.... free marketeers where everything has a price.

ironically, it is you who are living in a fantasy world where in exchange for a few bucks a woman caters to your any desire.

Joe this is gospel and right on.

i'd guess... and its only a guess... that with regular women you probably don't feel 'connected' and probably feel like the whole thing seems fake and inauthentic.

this is likely because you are closed off from them. you can't be detached while at the same time build intimacy.

you may also have trust issues.

Yeah, I sort of got alot of that wrapped up into there, but I don't present myself to regular chicks like an insecure guy. I'm relatively cool, I get UNCOOL when I have to deal with these fvcking games from them. I mean come on, they are attracted, flirting, we've made out, she's let me fill on her everywhere, what is she talking about now that "I don't want to go no where alone with you," or "You do this to every girl don't you?" or "We ain't fvcking, no we aint' fvcking" or "You play too much and don't take things seriously," or "Why we always talking about sex and nothing else," and alot of those things just aren't true, I talk about and lead conversations to a number of things! I mean I do it with a more cool, C&F with sexual tone, but thats just my personality.

I mean seriously, why do I have to go through this shyt??

And the hookers, I mean, like I've said I don't even get a hard on. And yes, I guess unconsciously, when I go out to seek hookers I'm trying to find a regular girl that obviously will move forward faster, but see I know my personality and I know that me and the hooker can be "cool" after it, so it's almost like it was never a trick. Did that make sense? But I have YET to find a hooker that resembled the attraction I feel towards a regular girl.