Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jugglers E-books

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinking of purchasing the collection the one that includes the E-book,the compiled archives, and the juggler chapter from the game.
any way is ''How to Meet and Connect with Women'' any good? what are you guys thoughts on juggler. is it worth the money? is it better on daygame or nightlife?

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it. I think it is worth the money. I've read Doc Love's Dating Dictionary, Robert Greene's "The Art of Seduction", and "The Game" by Neil Strauss, and I thought this e-book complimented them nicely.

It is for day game and night game. Basically it focuses on how to start conversations anywhere and make deep connections quickly.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a SuavePimp.
lol, those are my thoughts on the cat.

If there is anyone out there, who has a genuine finesse, in the art of attraction... I'd got to give it up to him. To support Juggler, through buying his book, and learning his game... would be money well spent, IMO.

I've read several of his articles, and one of his older eBooks, and they've all been gems of game to me. Personally, I really like his style of PU.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are good products in my opinion, probably the best you can buy.
There are mainly conversational skills, i think the compiled archive is better than the book

Aero

Reaction score
I highly recommend Jugglers "How To Meet And Connect With Women"... easily the most captivating seduction ebook I have read: he mixes content with story, the way Neil Strauss did in The Game.
For the last 6 months I have based my style on Jugglers Method which inspired me to create:
The Tao Of Attraction