Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judging Interest Level

ladodger32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright there is this girl Iv been hanging out w/ for a while, and Iv gone out w/ her once, the problem is Im havin trouble determining if she views me as a friend or in a more romantic way...is there any way to ask or find out how she sees me w/o acting completely AFC? Thanks in advance.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Come to her, take her hands (optional), look her in the eyes for a moment, and ask her "Would you like to kiss me?"

If she says no tell her "I didnt say you could; I just thought you had something on your mind."

If shes not sure, tell her "Lets find out" and kiss her on the lips softly, no tongue.

See how it feels and hows her reaction. If you feel you liked it do it again. Start touching her too, hands, arms, face and hair, back. Take her to your place and continue.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste time worrying about what she wants (most times they don't know anyway), you have to pursue what you want. Take it in the direction you want - leading will come across as confidence (what chicks want). Men lead, chicks follow.

You clearly like her, so you need to escalate - through kino and then a kiss test. A kiss on the lips is how you determine her interest. Never ask her 'how she sees you'!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the best way, kiss her. If she does then great if she doesn't then just get the interest higher and then try again.

Point I'm trying to make is Escalate, Escalate, and keep escalting and if she stops you then you know where her interest level is at. (Don't get that stopping mistakened for LMR which you can just do LMR techs to bypass, which happens during foreplay)

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to know the answer fast, just touch her boobs, if she slaps you, then she thought of you as a friend, if she grabs your package and starts caressing it, then you are in.

Reaction score
The truth is you need to keep spinning until you find the IOI. I found that this weekend without trying at a conference I went to.

I met this girl early on. At lunch time we reconnect; she asks if I'm sitting with anyone and saves me a seat.

She offers to get me silverware and refill my drink.

When talking we have great eye contact; she asks what movies I like; she notes "we're very similar." We really do have pretty good chemistry.

Later she emphasizes some points by touching my arm and leg. She at one point rubs my leg a few times "to make a point." I lean in and do something similar, the old Kino on the back, side, arm thing.

She comes outside with me during a cigarette break. She invites me to go because she knows I'm a smoker and would want a break between sessions.

She asks for my number.

She gives me big hug and kiss on cheek at end of conference, noting how great it was to meet me and how I need to come out to visit her (in Arizona). We talk today; she returns calls.

All in all, a nice girl and a nice positive experience without the usual run-around when you're trying to force something with someone who is only semi-interested or skeptical. The truth is, there is little doubt when she's interested. Don't waste too much time forcing the issue after the initial attempt to generate and confirm interest. At the same time, I set up date with another girl that I ran into Sunday night and helped a bit with her term paper (she's in college). I'm not getting one-itis, but I am enjoying the initial connection.