Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Judge not, so ye may not be judged"

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
I was researching this on the internet tonight and one post came up with this idea and it is true!

In order to stop caring so much what other think of YOU, STOP being so judgemental of others.

In other words, I think when we are highly judgemental of others we think that is the norm, and people are doing the same to us.

In reality, most people are self-centered and are busy worrying about themselves rather than what you are doing.

E.G. Stop ripping apart guys or being so judgemental of guys who are with attractive women who you deem as "less attractive as yourself." WHO CARES!!

What will happen is if you continue this behavior?

You will feel uneasy when you are with an attractive woman thinking others are being judgemental of you in the same way you were being judgemental of them.

When you stop judging other people as much, you in turn; will care less what others think of you (which is a good thing).

boners

Don Juan
Reaction score
the bible still is the ultimate guide for the DJ mindset. just take a look at what Jesus did in the temple

AuthenticAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging others has nothing to do with the person you are judging, but everything to do with you.

Judging is our own projection onto others.

When we judge its not about the person we are judging but its about ourselves.