"judge by actions, not by words" This chick is Fvckin crazy!

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

I've done some searching but haven't found a similar situation. I'll try to keep it really quick and organized.

- I asked a girl from school out (built rapport there, then asked her out).
- went out on an AWESOME date, kiss closed.
-She calls me every day. I try to keep it short, but lately I feel as if I'm losing power.
-We go to lunch together during our school break twice a week. Always a kiss-session there, plenty of flirting, sexual talking.
-She kinda hit around us being bf/gf. I told her I wanted to hang out and have fun for a while. She was cool w/it

Now the wierd shi t!

I don't call her much, but lately I feel like I've Fvcked up a bit. We had a date scheduled for the next day after I got off work.

*1st screw up*: she called me the night before our date horny, and told me she really *wished* I was there. Her words "I could really get in some trouble with you if you were here". I live close to an hour away, it was 12:30am, and I had to be to work @ 7am. I told her she better save that mood for me tomorrow night! The next day when I was getting off work, I called her and told her I would be ready to meet her after a shower. She told me she was on her way home and she would call me back. She never called me back.

*2nd screw up*: I ended up calling her hours afterwards. I totally bypassed her flaking on me and acted like nothing happened. She read me some poems she had wrote, and then told me she has never read those to anyone else. She told me she felt like she could tell me anything.

So today at school, we went to lunch like usual (getting repetitive fast), but we kept the convo sexual. She told me she was kinda disappointed the other night, and she said I was the only one she'd call while she was in that mood. She also apologized and agreed she lives far off and it wasnt really feasable. We also talked about masturbation, sex toys, etc. FUN. Also she mentioned how she hated guys who got "clingy" and complimented on how good our relationship is going, in that we both have our own lives and we aren't down each others throat. Then we made out and she was feelin around with her hands a bit.

So here's my thoughts:

If we are to judge by actions and not words, then I think we are doing great. I mean this girl is kissing me and exploring with her hands. I think I need to step up the physical contact on my part,too.

Also, I feel like our schedule is getting OLD. We go to lunch twice a week and she calls me like every day. I really want to hang out with her, but our schedules don't ever line up that well. So really I have to rely on a one day window a week here, and try to keep her IL up until I can get her isolated (aka a date w/me).

So my questions would be

1. How bad have I fvcked up here?
2. I searched on phone calls, I can only find sh!t about the first call. I am way past that. Any suggestions about call frequency and how long to spend on the phone?

Any suggestions are WELCOMED :)

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she calls me like every day
Stop answering every day. Be vague about what you were doing if she asks.

Set something up the next time you see her. Say "when are you available"? If she says "hmm I don't know, hemm, hawmm, hummm," then she's just teasing you for attention.

You're just as busy as she is right? Yet you could schedule a free day every week. So could she if she acutally wanted to.

If you do make a date, just show up at that place and time. Don't wait around for her to call your phone or answer hers. Just freakin' go.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep good stuff phyzzle.

In my defense I can say that I have not answered alot of her calls. Especially those "late night" ones where she wants to talk to me before bed. I can say we are NOT in that habit. So to speak I have answered 70% of her calls I would say.

Also, she did in fact call me again tonight after work. I was VERY positive and energetic on the phone, and I integrated some sexual flirtation as well. I asked her if going to lunch all the time was getting "repetetive" for her. She was like "are you getting bored of me?". I said "No, not at all, but we do the same thing every time, the setting is getting boring". Then she said "well I promise next thursday will be worth your while". And then she said "if it is, then you have to come over my way and see a movie with me, and if it's not then you can choose something you want". And then she told me she was free next thursday night, and I hooked a date up...either I am driving an hour her way, or she's coming to a hotel room w/me (if I win). :p

Phone call lasted 10 minutes tops.