Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judge a woman not by her words, but by her actions -Work related # close / f*ck close

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (For those who don’t have time to read the whole thing):

Judge a woman not by her words, but by her actions.

For me, keeping this in mind has simplified my interactions with women. Instead of wondering what a woman is thinking, instead simply observe her actions. This works both ways.

For example, does she say she’s into you, but she refuses to make out or get intimate, or doesn’t answer calls or messages? Then obviously, she is NOT into you!

ON the other hand, does she say she doesn’t want to take things further or says she is not sure, but you can tell by her actions that she is keen for you? Then, chances are that she IS into you, but is just afraid to say it.

-----------------------------------------------

Ok, some background info. I work in a government department, regional office, about 180 staff over 3 floors.

Over the last month, I’ve gotten a bit of a reputation as a e-mail humourist due to some of my funny e-mails that get around the office (including one prank one that unfortunately went viral when it was forwarded around the whole office), but it has got me into a bit of “trouble” with the humour police. Still, any publicity is better than none.

Anyway, there’s this girl (HB, about as tall as me, 5’8”, curvy, with D tits and a nice ass) who works on the floor above me (she’s 22, I’m 27). Started there about the same time as I did, 5 months ago (as I later found out). She’d responded to some of my e-mails (and she tends to send out a few funny ones as well), but I didn’t even know what she looked like until a couple of weeks ago, since we don’t work in the same area.

Somehow during our e-mails, the topic came up of spankings (since I had been into a bit of trouble due to some of me-mails, I joked about getting a spanking from my supervisor, who’s a woman).

Anyway, after a few e-mails back and forth on this, HB comes back with “I am not in receiving spankings from women” (underlined exactly like that). I suspected she was keen, but I had to take it slow since the last thing I would want is a sexual harassment complaint on top of everything else.

So, various e-mails back and forth, me mainly teasing her, and eventually the topic of numbers come up, and after a bit more dancing backwards and forwards (including me pretending to be gay, but do you have any nice guy friends you can hook me up with? ha ha), and we exchange numbers by e-mail.

Fast forward to Wednesday night, we got together, a meal out (nothing fancy, at the beach) [needless to say, I only paid for mine] and back to my place.

Play some card games, and end up on my bed. Making out commences. Have to admit though, HB did show some restraint. I could tell she was totally into it, and yet she managed to make sure both of us kept our clothes on (if I have a chick with me on my bed, I don’t die wondering, so she did have to resist my advances on several occasions).

Perhaps a bit frustrating, but did I react or act insecure? No, took it in my stride, and after some more heavy making out and grinding, I eventually dropped her back at her place fairly late (my balls were blue after that, so I had to “relieve the pressure”, which as it turned off, was a good thing for a couple of days later).

Next day, more e-mails back and forth (after I dropped her off, she lay up for an hour with “distracting thoughts”, apparently all my fault…).

And she says she would like to meet up again, as long as all our clothing stays on again. I didn’t react to that (judge a woman by her actions, not her words) except to say “yes, I can’t believe you managed to get my shirt off me last night…I’ll have to more careful next time!” (actually I took it off, not her, she loved that turn around).

Friday afternoon after work and we have a get together of a fair few young people from the office at one of the classy pubs down on the beach. A good crew.

I’d invited her with a text earlier in the day that read something like “Treat yourself to a couple of drinks at the watermark after work today kid, you’ve earnt it.” (I’d been playing the age difference through our interactions in a humorous way by calling her a kid and me an “old man” – obviously 5 years isn’t that much of a difference)

She shows up with a couple of friends from the office after a bit. Initially we’re at opposite ends of the table, so no interaction. Then when I’m up at the bar getting some drinks, she walks past and pulls my ear teasingly (so it’s on).

A bit later, and we “accidentally” end up next to each other at the table. Some good kino under the table, and some of my mates start to notice.

Anyway, she also has some work colleagues there (who don’t know what’s going on between us) so it’s not the right time to start something.

So, the time comes to move onto the next place, and HB says she’s going home to get changed into better clothes. So some more teasing abut her bailing early (although she insists she’ll be back out), but after she leaves and we’re on our way to the next place, my mates are wondering why I didn’t try to make more of a move when she was into me (they don’t know about 2 nights ago).

But I’m pretty sure she’ll be back out later. Fast forward to the next place. We’d been there for a bit when HB messages me “Are you still out, where are you?”, so I tell her.

In a bit she shows up with her friend. HB is wearing a nice short skirt and slinky top so she’s obviously keen. At a place near the dance floor and she ends up on the couch next to me. My mates are still there, plus some others from work, and she’s obviously into me (at first, she was touching me more than I was touching her). A bit of make out and some dancing ensues.

We move onto the next place, but have lost the others. After literally 5 minutes, me and HB leave, and head back to my place (walking distance). We get back into it on my bed. She makes a bit of a play about having self control and no clothes will be coming off again.

I don’t react to that (judge a woman not by her words, but by her actions) and we keep making out. I succeed in getting her top off (she wasn’t trying too hard to stop me by this stage).

She says “Oh, this is so bad, we work together”, but she obviously is into it, because soon she is tearing my clothes off…So much for her keeping her clothes on next time we met up (which is what she’d said).

So, I f*ck her silly a couple of times through the night and the next morning, and we collapse as a spent heap on my bed.

Motto of the story (in case you didn’t get it already): judge a woman not by her words, but by her actions!

ADDENDUM – I initially typed this up in a word doc, but didn’t post it for a bit, since I wasn’t on the net. But when doing my washing a couple of days later, I came across the shirt I was wearing on that night,

A moderately fancy button up shirt, it had a large tear down the side behind my arm on the left side. She had quite literally torn my shirt off me. I’ll definitely have to make sure she finds out about that!

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gold.

I've also had the stance not to get my honey where I make my money, but good luck with this one. At least it is a large office and you can avoid the awkwardness once you kick her to the curb.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I give three months before you are fired for sexual harrassment from those emails. Good Luck. Someone in that office will take offense to the emails, if not for banging a pretty girl. Stop being a clown. No piece of ass is worth getting fired over. You are leaving a paper trail. You are the office clown. Someone WILL burn you. Trust me. I have fuvked many girls at work, never worked out for the good.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im with Falcon on this... dont fool around with work chics, well dont **** around with work chics at your PRIMARY Job. other than that, good work.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon,

Thanks for your advice man, since that is something to be careful of. Probably a couple of additional points worth making that I couldn't fit into the e-mail:

1) She initiated the e-mails, and while I did escalate them, I never did it at a greater speed than she did. If it ever comes back to it, I don't think any of it could come back to me harassing her (she is clearly a willing party, and gave me her number).

2) Our hook ups were outside of the office environment.

3) For all intents and purposes, while we happen to work in the same building and are on the same e-mail server, our interaction for work is about nil (we'd both been working there for about 4 months without even knowing each other).

And in the end, over here (Aus, Qld) the job market is still pretty good. Assuming worst case and I was fired for sexual harassment (very unlikely in a large govt organization), it'd be pretty easy for a civil engineer to find another job.

-------------------------------------

Postscript - On a side note, a couple of years I had a similar experience when I was working in another office.

An older married woman (she was 30, me 25) who worked near me as an office temp. One day I gave a pile of papers for photocopying along with some ****y/funny comment. A bit later she e-mailed me "sure you can't find anything better for me to do in the office?"

A tiny spark. And yet I nurtured it, and gradually grew it. A week later, she "attacked" me in the lift. Two weeks later she was in my bed.

A couple of months after that, and she "remembered" she was married and ended it. And a bit later her temp employment ended and I never saw her again. No one else in the office ever knew, as far as I know.

Office romances can work - just don't f*ckin' advertise them all over the place if the other person is already attached!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of that also depends on the quality of one's game, and yours appears to be strong as oak.

I had an incident recently where all signs pointed to "yes", and one day while spooning (for lack of a better word) in the car with this chick I gave her a light kiss on the cheek and she promptly drew the line and got pissed off since she told me that she wasn't down for anything past the spooning/hanging out and whatnot. I ended up making out with her but that wasn't until a month later. So I dunno...it seems that you can make a chick do anything she doesn't initially want to do if you manipulate the situation properly.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away,

Yes, it can sometimes be hard to separate out the c*ck teasers from those that are really interested.

Especially somewhere where you work, this can require quite a bit of patience and going slow, since you can't really use the usual methods or risk either some sort of harassment suit or other co-workers finding out.

And obviously girls are always different in how far they will go when they first meet up.

Something that I've found useful is to make sure the setting is conducive to possibly escalating the situation.

For example, once upon a time, I used to do a lot of coffee "dates" during the day as a first meet. But this makes it hard to escalate, because how many chicks want to make out during the day.

But switch to night time and say something like "a bite to eat out somewhere, a stroll along the beach and then watch a movie back at my place" and she'll know something will happen.

It may not go all the way (like it didn't for me the first time), but is still a good measure of interest if she accepts this or not.