Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

journal

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is going to be my journal every day starting today i will keep you guys updated on my progress. hopefully ur intrested and will help me...if not well its ok i understand time is of the essence:)

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
update 1

well finally got me a girl but theres a major problem. i thought she wuz cool so i bagged but it ends up shes one of those ppl that there parents watch like a hawk. weve been going out for 3 days now and i have only hung out wit her in school and in only in ela class!! today her mom took her phone away so i cant even text her wtf should i cut?? smh....

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black jesus said:
well finally got me a girl but theres a major problem. i thought she wuz cool so i bagged but it ends up shes one of those ppl that there parents watch like a hawk. weve been going out for 3 days now and i have only hung out wit her in school and in only in ela class!! today her mom took her phone away so i cant even text her wtf should i cut?? smh....
Naw dude its been 3 days... Wait longer, see how things develop.

How old are you?

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
how long should i wait though do u think cuz i hate wasting time
#live life to the fullest and im 15

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the hashes for? Is your shift key broken?

Wait however long you want man. Get bored, leave, they're your feelings. I would say think a bit ahead though, as in, don't dump her on her best friends birthday or any crap like that.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked her out having only interacted with her in school? Yeah I'd say this situation is your fault.
Move on, find other girls. Drop the hashtags, this isn't twitter

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
You asked her out having only interacted with her in school? Yeah I'd say this situation is your fault.
Don't be too rough man, he's young, I used to do the same stuff.

This isn't a real relationship. What you have here is a girl who, when you go on a date with her, which you should as soon as you can, will be ready and even expect to kiss you. It could become a real relationship down the road, but don't think too much at this stage, you're not in anything serious.

Like Jaedon said, they're your feelings, do what you want. But remember there's no need to make a plan on day 1 and stick to it for a year. This means that you don't need to say, "If I don't see her this weekend, we're breaking up" because when the weekend comes, you'll be surprised by what happens, no matter what it is, and your feelings will always change. Live in the moment, not the future.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invest in some books, or download some of the good stuff around the internets. Ask Nino.

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score

DanZy said:
i obviously didnt ask her out without any evidence that she liked me im not that much of an afc i mean she wuz so obvious that one day in school she wuz fighting to be im my group for a project and it wuz a two people project. i just tought that shes pretty, into me, and i could bag easy so its like why not? :)

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
my thanks

LearningSlowly said:
Don't be too rough man, he's young, I used to do the same stuff.

This isn't a real relationship. What you have here is a girl who, when you go on a date with her, which you should as soon as you can, will be ready and even expect to kiss you. It could become a real relationship down the road, but don't think too much at this stage, you're not in anything serious.

Like Jaedon said, they're your feelings, do what you want. But remember there's no need to make a plan on day 1 and stick to it for a year. This means that you don't need to say, "If I don't see her this weekend, we're breaking up" because when the weekend comes, you'll be surprised by what happens, no matter what it is, and your feelings will always change. Live in the moment, not the future.
thanks man this is some good advice. at least you actually help people instead of criticizing people and living in the moment is my new goal:rock:

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black jesus said:
i obviously didnt ask her out without any evidence that she liked me im not that much of an afc i mean she wuz so obvious that one day in school she wuz fighting to be im my group for a project and it wuz a two people project. i just tought that shes pretty, into me, and i could bag easy so its like why not? :)
You still asked her out having only interacted during school. From your response it doesn't sound like you particularly like her, why ask her out? You had an easy hookup, so use that opportunity. Once your game's solid, you can afford to be picky with who you date which is awesome.
My advice:
If you actually want to date her: let it run it's course
If you've realized you're not that into her: hookup and don't date her

On a side note: this response probably explains why I'm single, I'm damn picky, a ****y ******* (the good kind) and hookup a lot.:up: It's awesome

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black jesus said:
thanks man this is some good advice. at least you actually help people instead of criticizing people and living in the moment is my new goal:rock:
Don't be a ****. He helped you, you just got defensive and missed it. DanZy elaborated for you though.

Living in the moment can't be a goal because goals are in the future ;) Good luck though man, it's my purpose at the moment as well. It feels so much better and closer when only right now exists.

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed

Jack Wealthy said:
Don't be a ****. He helped you, you just got defensive and missed it. DanZy elaborated for you though.

Living in the moment can't be a goal because goals are in the future ;) Good luck though man, it's my purpose at the moment as well. It feels so much better and closer when only right now exists.
yes it does feel great because now its just do it and im not being a **** im telling him that he helped me and i thanked him

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
well finally broke up with the chick now im on a new **** you could tell she likes me cuz she finds the weirdest reasons to give me hugs, she laughs at everything i say even when im not being funny and she is always looking at me and then looking away when i look back. Now i thought i had it in the bag but then i finally asked her out. thats when she said the funniest **** ever she said she needs to think about it!! i gave her the wtf look and wuz like ok? i mean she has shown so much IoI that even a d wouldve picked it up and then when i finally ask her out she says ill think about it. in my experience that means no. im over here really pissed off cuz why like me then need to think about it?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just friendzone her like shes a little buddy and tell her she can tag along if she wants to. Tease her a lot until she's chasing you then you can be a little more relaxed.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be getting hugs all the time either. You dont have to be that nice. Tell her she smells funny and hold your nose or something the next time. Dont ask her out. Just take her like I want to take u to wherever. Sounds like u try to make it too official.

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
well its funny i started his thread yet i havent been updating it lately. i am orry to all those who i asked to help me by watching and commenting on the osts and i promise you that i will update this thread daily.

we have been on christmas vacation so i havent gone to school. but today was one of my sucessful days because as i was reading posts in this websites i realized something. although i had said that i wanted to change my life i believe that that was a front because i was PRETENDING to not give a **** and to just live life to the fullest. But today i actually saw the light at the end of the tunnel!! i realized that i do give a **** but i will not let stupid unnessesary things stop me and i will keep to my promise. This is where my actual journey to DJing begins and i will not stop until i have perfected my life and since nothing is perfect, i will never stop trying