JOURNAL: My Battle With Oneitis

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
Kailex, you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes, you're not over her. You're thinking it hurt her in someway that you took her off facebook or that you're going out with other women. keeping track of when last you had contact.

I get the feeling you're trying to say that she'll never find anyone as good as you.

I wasn't going to say anything, but figured I read it, might as well reply to it. That Rollo guy has got you read like a book.
You're confusing two different situations.
The person from my original post is someone new I had met.
My last post is about my ex-girlfriend. I was just trying to draw comparisons between what I was doing wrong with Mai and what I had done right, albeit subconsciously, with my ex-girlfriend from over a year ago.

I know it was a poor transition, but I was urged to update this thread and to be honest, ever since I cut off all contact with Mai, I just don't have anything else to say about that situation, since it's completely over.

And about my ex-girlfriend, I am definitely over her.
What I definitely did wrong with my ex was that I hung around too long, hoping and expecting that she'd change and that an impending break-up would be a kick-start and a swift kick in the ass for her to realize that she needed to get her stuff in gear. Of course, it never happened and by the time I realized it would NEVER, EVER happen... two years of my life had wasted away.

What Rollo commented on was the subject of my oneitis from pretty much February to April.

My last thread is solely about my ex-girlfriend, with whom I broke up with in early 2009.

Sorry if the last entry was a little confusing.