Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson Claims ONS Corrupts You. Do You Agree?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre in the process of self immolating, hang tight
And when they're done, the next batch can alight themselves. At some point though, we're going to run out of men.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several. Out of all the relationships I've had, one nite stands had the LEAST negative impact one me. Every single one of those girls was all about it. Most took me to their house and blew their girlfriend's off to do it.
Agreed.

Only LTRs gave me nightmares and mental breakdowns, never ONS

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several. Out of all the relationships I've had, one nite stands had the LEAST negative impact one me. Every single one of those girls was all about it. Most took me to their house and blew their girlfriend's off to do it.
Same. What's more is the women with whom I had ONS were probably more emotionally and mentally mature and balanced than some of the girls I dated longer term (though this is tough to prove for obvious reasons).

I don't think there's anything corrupting about it. A ONS is morally neutral - it's just a thing, neither bad nor good on its own. Depends on how a person deals with it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when they're done, the next batch can alight themselves. At some point though, we're going to run out of men.
Red pill is basically fro-yo to the incel, it’ll pass

all kidding aside, if there were three writings that could probably get the entire job done they would be, imo:

mode one by Allan roger Currie, very simply the best book I have ever read in demystifying the female psyche, but truthfully the entire human condition. I went mode one on like a quarter of my corporate office in one sitting and I actually got away with it back in the fall. It works and it’s genius. I would have flown out to meet him if I could have. My boys literally call me Mach one, can’t recommend enough

Book of pook

anti dumps machine