Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson Claims ONS Corrupts You. Do You Agree?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

In this video Peterson claims men pursuing one night stand are all psychopathic, manipulative and generally corrupt in the negative sense. Even if they aren't they will eventually feel its negative effects with time.

What are your opinions on his thoughts? Seems to be the total opposite of what the RP sphere preaches.

I wonder how the RP community sees his comments.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely disagree. That's like saying that all people who eat fast food are obese, unhealthy people.
How can one meet a woman in a night club or at a party and manipulate her into ONS? It's a straightforward thing, meet, vibe, fvck. There's no room for manipulation here, we're not talking Tinder swindler. As long as he didn't spike her drinks and didn't force her, what's sadistic about ONS? JP says the definition of a psychopathic guy is someone who uses someone else for short term gratification ... so in the matter of ONS he paints the woman as an unwilling participant and who gets no pleasure out of it.

I personally never got the appeal of this guy and considering his mental health issues and his daughter's history, I don't know how he can keep a straight face and talk so authoritatively on these issues. :rolleyes:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Considering his mental health issues and his daughter's history, I don't know how he can keep a straight face and talk so authoritatively on these issues. :rolleyes:
I dont know anything about his mental health issues or daughter´s history. Please elaborate.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know anything about his mental health issues or daughter´s history. Please elaborate.
First off, just look at him and listen for a few minutes ... does he look and sound like a happy, content man? Secondly, look up his Wikipedia page and go from there.

His daughter married, had a kid, divorced, married again, had another kid ... all before reaching 31. Apparently Andrew Tate banged her, Rollo was hinting at that after she posted a photo with Tate.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
First off, just look at him and listen for a few minutes ... does he look and sound like a happy, content man? Secondly, look up his Wikipedia page and go from there.

His daughter married, had a kid, divorced, married again, had another kid ... all before reaching 31. Apparently Andrew Tate banged her, Rollo was hinting at that after she posted a photo with Tate.
D@mn, Imagine being such a right wing conservative guy and Tates comes along and takes your daughter to pound town.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daughter´s history.
She is a single mom who had a contentious debate with Rollo and appeared on Fresh & Fit.

Im not so sure it corrupts Men.
I don't think it corrupts men as badly as women.

Going deep into the seduction lifestyle can be corrupting. There's also a point that a lot of guys are already damaged before becoming seduction focused.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several. Out of all the relationships I've had, one nite stands had the LEAST negative impact one me. Every single one of those girls was all about it. Most took me to their house and blew their girlfriend's off to do it.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm not going to say yes or no, there's nuance to this topic. I think he has somewhat of a point if we're talking about guys who does it frequently for many years. I think it's that group of guys he's thinking about, not the guys who does it occasionally or just for a shorter period of time.

I'm in disagreement with a lot of what the RP community preaches these days. It used to be about awareness and caution around women because they're not all good, it used to be about positive action to mitigate such risks. These days it's just stupid negative generalizations about women, "all women are like this", a bunch of bitterness around it and basically just giving up concealed as MGTOW.

I don't like what RP has become, it's counterproductive to a good life involving women. It's just a path to becoming an incel who thinks they're "going their own way", making excuses because "women are bad". Fvck that.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These days it's just stupid negative generalizations about women, "all women are like this", a bunch of bitterness around it and basically just giving up concealed as MGTOW.

I don't like what RP has become, it's counterproductive to a good life involving women. It's just a path to becoming an incel who thinks they're "going their own way", making excuses because "women are bad". Fvck that.
Sooooo.... when are we banning the incels?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What are your opinions on his thoughts? Seems to be the total opposite of what the RP sphere preaches.

I wonder how the RP community sees his comments.
Reducing RP to "hate on women", "ONS only" and "RP = incels" is just outright ignorant and stupid. **** spread by people that havent read the book(s) and pull things (they heard on their favorit simp youtube channel) out of context or even out of their azz.

Spinning plates does for example not equal having (only) ONS.

That said, men are built to enjoy fvcking around, thats how evolution made us.
The temptation will always be there and for me, exploring a new woman was every time kind of getting high and its what i miss the most in a LTR.

The struggle is real and being a manhoe is addictive. I didnt feel that before i started having ONS and plates.

While peterson is kind of an extremist, i definately experience the withdrawal symptoms of fvcking around.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to say yes or no, there's nuance to this topic. I think he has somewhat of a point if we're talking about guys who does it frequently for many years. I think it's that group of guys he's thinking about, not the guys who does it occasionally or just for a shorter period of time.

I'm in disagreement with a lot of what the RP community preaches these days. It used to be about awareness and caution around women because they're not all good, it used to be about positive action to mitigate such risks. These days it's just stupid negative generalizations about women, "all women are like this", a bunch of bitterness around it and basically just giving up concealed as MGTOW.

Luckily, we are at peak red pill, it has jumped the shark.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a single mom who had a contentious debate with Rollo and appeared on Fresh & Fit.

Going deep into the seduction lifestyle can be corrupting. There's also a point that a lot of guys are already damaged before becoming seduction focused.

God, this is so bad…just brutal for JP….

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Engaging in one-night stands (ONS's) can be likened to indulging in fast food for both men and women. While they may provide immediate gratification and serve a purpose in fulfilling short-term desires, relying on them excessively can lead to diminishing returns and no longer contribute to long-term fulfillment & growth.

It's essential to recognize that our perceptions of sex and relationships are influenced by the environments we inhabit and the choices we make. Continuously engaging in a lifestyle centered around quick and casual sexual encounters can shape one's understanding of intimacy and connection with others.

Last, while a high number of sexual encounters may impress inexperienced men, experienced men understand the difference between executing ONSs and the deeper, more meaningful connections that come from building genuine attraction and rapport with others. Prioritizing quality over quantity in our interactions will lead to more fulfilling experiences and relationships in the long run.

My college encounters consisted of mainly one-night stands; one night I successfully fvcked 5 different women. However, I experienced the Tim Tebow Effect after I graduated college and endured some tough dry spells. Yes, I had a long history book of sexual partners, but I only had the knowledge seducing a drunk woman in a drunken party/bar scenario in a college setting. I struggled with dates in person and literally catfished women with my personality because they saw this strong intelligent black man when I was a literal fraud in person. I did not start grasping the concept of women until my second real relationship.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's talking about a very specific kind of guy, if you pay attention to what he says.

Dudes that ONLY go after ONS, and dudes who essentially manipulate girls into ONS.

Like a guy meets a girl and kind of pretends he's down for a LTR but then pumps and ghosts.

I would tend to agree.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her voice seems to be lower than Jordan's. :eek: