Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jonwon --what's the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jonwon --- I've been reading your stuff lately. You have what appear to be some interesting ideas.

I can see you don't believe in a LOT of things some others here do.

If I'm correct, you don't think genes, money, status, etc., matter. Perhaps you're right. But your posts seem to have this "otherworldly" quality. It's as if there is some BIG SECRET you are privy to, and that all of us other clowns are toiling in the darkness, sorta wasting our time with our "theories" and our intellectual discussions of the woman/man thing. I'm not asking you about looks, money, genes, etc., here. I want to know HOW YOU THINK women should be approached, both early on and long term, and what attitudes YOU believe we should have in dealing with them.

I'm interested in getting from you a little more detail of what you are gettting at. Are you saying we should be just more MASCULINE, or more PHYSICAL, or WHAT? You continually deride many of us for our views, but I don't understand how you REALLY see man / woman interaction.

Your posts are sorta vague.

It's a little like listening to Art Bell's radio show. There's a lot of talking AROUND the issue, with little direct talking about what you believe DOES work.

Maybe you could just lay out your ideas/theories/etc., and clue us in on what you think really works. Then, we could understand better. Most of your posts are rejections and/or ridicule of other's ideas.

Please give us a straightforward post of YOUR ideas about how we should handle women. And I mean specifically, not just saying that what some OTHERS do is WRONG. Give us some specific ideas about how we might deal with women in a more effective way.

If you are willing to teach, many of us are willing to learn. So, please --- tell us == POSITIVELY === what you have found that WORKS for you, and perhaps why you think that it does WORK.

Please.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Allow me to gift wrap what Aliasguy is saying:

You're obscure as fvck and he's enthralled like a woman.

I smell a soapbox nearby . . .

I was just trying to be polite instead of saying that he doesn't make sense in his posts and he doesn't provide an alternative means of dealing with women. He merely knocks other's views. "Enthralled" isn't the deal.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My apologies because it looked like fawning to me. I will take back the comment about being enthralled like a woman.

I agree that Brother JonWon can get a bit too high on his horse. But it's a give and take process; I'll take my opinion as product of circumstance and I don't give a sh!t who likes it or doesn't.

Oh, and thank you for removing those damned annoying breaks in your posts.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, dude, thanks.

sorry bout the breaks before. I'll cut that out. But it was only typographical --- not that important, really. I mostly used it to make it easier to find my own posts in a thread. But if everyone hates it, it's over.

This post wasn't fawning; it was an attempt to not be too overtly hostile.

Let's see how he responds.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
Hey Jonwon --- I've been reading your stuff lately. You have what appear to be some interesting ideas.

I can see you don't believe in a LOT of things some others here do.

If I'm correct, you don't think genes, money, status, etc., matter. Perhaps you're right. But your posts seem to have this "otherworldly" quality. It's as if there is some BIG SECRET you are privy to, and that all of us other clowns are toiling in the darkness, sorta wasting our time with our "theories" and our intellectual discussions of the woman/man thing. I'm not asking you about looks, money, genes, etc., here. I want to know HOW YOU THINK women should be approached, both early on and long term, and what attitudes YOU believe we should have in dealing with them.

I'm interested in getting from you a little more detail of what you are gettting at. Are you saying we should be just more MASCULINE, or more PHYSICAL, or WHAT? You continually deride many of us for our views, but I don't understand how you REALLY see man / woman interaction.

Your posts are sorta vague.

It's a little like listening to Art Bell's radio show. There's a lot of talking AROUND the issue, with little direct talking about what you believe DOES work.

Maybe you could just lay out your ideas/theories/etc., and clue us in on what you think really works. Then, we could understand better. Most of your posts are rejections and/or ridicule of other's ideas.

Please give us a straightforward post of YOUR ideas about how we should handle women. And I mean specifically, not just saying that what some OTHERS do is WRONG. Give us some specific ideas about how we might deal with women in a more effective way.

If you are willing to teach, many of us are willing to learn. So, please --- tell us == POSITIVELY === what you have found that WORKS for you, and perhaps why you think that it does WORK.

Please.
Edit:

OK, let me try this in a way that makes sense to me and to others on here.

Just want to clarify, i dont see myself above anyone here in the slightest, there are amazing posters on this boards, some of the ideas passed around SS go well above what most people can even DREAM ABOUT uncovering.

I will state this though:

The further you look into the ABYSS the harder it is to GET BACK OUT, simply because you pick up alot of things that peel the truth out of the world around us, you research, you uncover, you expand, you grow and we keep growing.

If i put down my thoughts in here, in this thread in this post in this reply, i could be seen to be some new age 'thinker' my stuff can even expand to the divine and even i struggle with these concepts, since i am in all intents and purposes still JACKED INTO THE MATRIX.

Now i use the term matrix, because most people are familier with the concept of the film.

This is a brief analysis of what the matrix film is:

The Matrix makes numerous references to recent films and literature, and to historical myths and philosophy including Messianism, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Christianity, Existentialism, Nihilism, Vedanta, Advaita Hinduism, Yoga Vashishta Hinduism, Sikhism and the Tarot. The film's premise resembles Plato's Allegory of the cave, René Descartes's evil genius, Kant's reflections on the Phenomenon versus the Ding an sich, and the brain in a vat thought experiment, while Jean Baudrillard's Simulacra and Simulation is featured in the film. There are similarities to cyberpunk works such as Neuromancer by William Gibson.[24]

This film was revolutionary on many levels, it has become a foundation of what people refer to when they shift the vail of 'reality' and pick up on something 'more', they become more 'aware' of the world around them, they start to tune into there 'truth' for them.

Now in terms of SS, the matrix is used has reference for guys who learn to make the 'world' work them, instead of being 'controlled' by what they have around them.

This post could take up many, many pages, for me to fully try to describe what i mean, i will give you examples, that i think people can relate to:

When your born, you are brought up into a 'system' of beliefs and values, that are in all intents and purposes, the beliefs and values of 'your peer's', your 'peer' group.

People are constantly bombared with 'control, 'conform', these can be seen in many, many things, some great examples that can be related to are:

Religion:
Most people follow the Religion of there 'country', most 'people' follow there 'religion' of there parents, granted not all, but in the shape of things, most follow the beliefs of there 'birth' circumstance, hence the matrix is 'sprung' up, in this context.

Another example is, media:
Here is an example of what i mean, this is a comic routine done by most comics, who are operating on a sense of 'perception' through the vail. (most stand up comics are borderline genius in terms of how they 'see the matrix', there funny, because in alot of cases 'its true', but not always true! Not always true, its normally the product of that 'persons' experiances, there version of the 'truth'.

A few comic genius that come to mind, i will name one of my number one Matrix exposing ones:

Bill Hicks:

If you can get passed alot of stuff this guy says that applies to your sense of 'right and wrong' you will see a person, who 'sees' what others 'do not' he exposes 'truth' in alot of cases (i dont agree with his drug's angle), but most of the rest 'to me' is amazing stuff.

More:

Chris Rock.

George Carlin.

To name but some.

Now lets expand this further to music:

We see some others that people can recognize:

John Lennon, for one.

(For the sake of keeping this post has short has possible, i am going to limit who i put up here).

Now lets go back to Media:
911 was a terrible, terrible event most people know about:

A famous UK stand up said this:
" i was in a bar in brazil, i looked at the TV and saw a building on fire and people leaping from it, i said to the bar man ''where is that'', the bar man said 'no comprende'.

'' so i thought, haaa its not a big deal, its not in a ENGLISH speaking COUNTRY, so i went back to my drink ""

" but curiosty got the better of me, so i watched the tv and i realized it was happening in an ENGLISH SPEAKING country, so in that i thought, 'DAM that is BAD""

The reason i post this, is because MEDIA is for one Biased for where you live, for two, media in all intents and purposes follows the SOCIO STRUCTURE of our SOCIETY and people then jack in to the matrix has they become CONTROLLED by the 'one dimensional view point, of our lives'

TV, magazines, papers e.t.c are fundimentally another form of MATRIX control, the control of the 'western sphere' is usually bred around:

Nationalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

Consumerism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumerism

Materilism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Materialism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_materialism (economic)

This is in parts the basic patern of our western sphere.

Now we are seeing also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism

And the worship of:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authority

Now the problem:
We are all constantly bombarded, in our day to day lifes in parts with the above and more, you cant AVOID it.

Now the next part, i will move onto the good and bad of SS.

(wait for my reply please, it takes me a while to get my thoughts out on here and i am pritty tired, i was up late and got little sleep)

The principles above is what most build there 'moral compass' around, since from 'birth' this is what you have been 'told' to conform to.

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's got a girl right now and can't respond!?

GET BACK! HE'S EXPLODING SOCIAL PROOF!!!

*covers head*

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
He's got a girl right now and can't respond!?

GET BACK! HE'S EXPLODING SOCIAL PROOF!!!

*covers head*
Hahaha. Don't we all do this? I've got a HB here right now too.

HB: Oh Mr. P, you own my heart..

Mr.P: I know babe, sit tight..I need to post on sosuave right now...OK, I'm back, what were you saying again?

Giggidy Giggidy..gi gi goo.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Jonwon I have a serious question for you. I don't want you to read into it. You live in the UK right? Are you originally of British ancestory?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my above post FIRST: thanks :D

SS, my definition:

SS is a meeting place of VERY SMART MEN, very smart guys.

Let me expand on something, deep debate, intellectual discussion can be founded on:

Academia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academia

But Academia, is only one 'avenue' it is not the 'foundation', hence theory and beliefs bred through ideas of past generations and expanded on, the problem most people have the mix: Academia, with worship of Authority and see this has gospil:

An example of this:
You see an advert on TV for washing powder, the person who is selling the 'product' wears a 'white coat', so we 'assume' he is a doctor or a 'smart person' so what he is saying is 'truth', the product must be good, because our 'perceptions' of the 'world' we are brought up in, makes us jump the that 'conclusion' hence the 'marketing' has proven valuable.

(we can apply this to most forms of marketing, that are bred to our 'perceptions of the world that has been built up around us', hence the 'matrix').

That was just an example, i am not in anway stating 'academia' is wrong, it is not, what i am saying is 'people follow the Authority of Academia'.

Now this is why SS is refreshing, because poeple have a voice, regardless of there background, there given a chance to put down there:

'Experiance'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experience

and this place is a cumulation of 'observations and experiance' from alot of guys who come together to form a 'community' of ideas and beliefs.

Now the positve of SS.
There are many posters that can handle perfectly:
(these are a few)

1. Attention *****, concepts and put down BLINDING ADVICE on how to avoid that issue and how to 'effectivly tackle' that problem.

2. Getting shi* tested.

3. Ppd, borderling personality disorders.

4. How to handle women in certain situations.

5. Picking up women.

6. Interacting with women

7. Traits associated with attracting women

8. Fitness

9. catagorsing, poor traits to avoid

10. sharing ideas on what is 'quality'

11. Deep philosopy on why women do certain things.

12. Deep philosopy on why men do certain things
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy.

to name but some.

I can link in some AMAZING EYE OPENER POSTS in here FROM MANY A MEMBER OF SS.

(I am not going to go down the name catagory, because i dont want to 'offend' anyones 'ego')

This gets down to the other issue of SS, the 'problem'.

Ego:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego,_and_super-ego

Ego, is imo, the main issue with SS, it is the foundation of the problem.

People will hold there values to the 9th degree, becasue people dont like to be 'wrong'.

Or in another way, to tackle someones 'feeling of importance', which can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People

And here:
http://www.nandyala.org/?p=5

When we deal with peoples need to feel importance and stack that up with 'ego', we have what is fundimentally, the protection of ideas that may not be the 'entire truth', people usually get stuck about here:

'ego' and find it very hard to go past.

I do it, we all do it.

Hence why we see:

Flame wars:
Flame baiting:
Dismisal of ideas, even if there seen to be 'postive' to protect our fragile 'ego'.

We will back our stuff up and back it up and back it up some-more, even if we are 'proved' wrong, we can see this from alot of posters (not all there are some people who FULLY understand what is being described here and do not get involved).

When competing with ego, and challanging some-ones feeling of importance there is no WINNER.

This is the problem, then good ideas, good debate, turns away from the subject and goes to a totally new realm, the 'human' realm.

Also people are inclined to hold there values has the 'truth' through there 'experinces' hence why we will see people 'tackle' others or 'ignore' advice, based on the persons:

Background.
Writing style.
Beliefs, that are not concurent with ours.
And what the 'western world sphere', 'values'.

Hence then the subject at hand has degenerated to 'bias',
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias

Then we see things can start to get 'ugly', things start getting 'personal' things start getting 'off subject'.

But SS is not the only forum guilty of this< all forums are like this, because has much has we TRY, we cant shut of our.

PROGRAMMING<<
http://jfaughnan.blogspot.com/2006/10/deconstructing-human-programming.html

Which only gets more, complex when we add in 'emotion'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion

Hence no ONE, NO ONE is TRULY FREE FROM THE MATRIX.

But people, like the 'feeling of importance' to 'think' they are.

Hence we get down to 'titles':
Where we can call someone a 'master DJ', then the person who sees that title can now feel they have 'authority' on the subject at hand, hence the 'title' becomes more 'imortant' then the 'message' being put across.

(To get the DJ title requires a post count only, it is not given to people who can view the 'matrix' and make 'proper evaluations on what we are exposed to'). Which again is going back to 'ego' and 'feeling of importance'.

The problem we have then:

We have a lot of people with a title and alot of perceved 'experts' sharing advice, mix in the 'importance' of the 'title' and we get a messy mix of people 'ego's coming out, in terms of 'differential view points'.

Now Tiredness has kicked in and i need a break at this stage:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Jonwon I have a serious question for you. I don't want you to read into it. You live in the UK right? Are you originally of British ancestory?
Yes, but why is this important?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Yes, but why is this important?
It might or might not be important. It just seemed like you have a strong disfavor for the West and your writing seemed as if it English may not be your first language, but you say you're originally of British ancestory.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
It might or might not be important. It just seemed like you have a strong disfavor for the West and your writing seemed as if it English may not be your first language, but you say you're originally of British ancestory.
Keto:

1. It just seemed like you have a strong disfavor for the West

2. Your writing seemed as if it English may not be your first language.

You prove my points, perfectly.

Keto, lets not take this off subject, i am trying to get my thoughts out on here and your messing with my 'karma' so to say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
The further you look into the ABYSS the harder it is to GET BACK OUT, simply because you pick up alot of things that peel the truth out of the world around us, you research, you uncover, you expand, you grow and we keep growing.
I call this "The Curse of The DJ" and I have made reference to it many times.

I think you are saying that we should only go so far into uncovering the truth. Once you reach a certain point you need to stop and be satisfied with knowing the basic mechanics, because when you go too deep you can become too cynical to function within the world we live in.

You can't change the matrix, you can only learn to put yourself on another plane and learn to be able to duck in and out of it to serve your own purposes. If you look TOO deeply you will get stuck on this outer plane and not be able to operate within the context of the real world.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Keto:

1. It just seemed like you have a strong disfavor for the West

2. Your writing seemed as if it English may not be your first language.

You prove my points, perfectly.

Keto, lets not take this off subject, i am trying to get my thoughts out on here and your messing with my 'karma' so to say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
Now lets go back to Media:
911 was a terrible, terrible event most people know about:

A famous UK stand up said this:
" i was in a bar in brazil, i looked at the TV and saw a building on fire and people leaping from it, i said to the bar man ''where is that'', the bar man said 'no comprende'.

'' so i thought, haaa its not a big deal, its not in a ENGLISH speaking COUNTRY, so i went back to my drink ""

" but curiosty got the better of me, so i watched the tv and i realized it was happening in an ENGLISH SPEAKING country, so in that i thought, 'DAM that is BAD""

The reason i post this, is because MEDIA is for one Biased for where you live, for two, media in all intents and purposes follows the SOCIO STRUCTURE of our SOCIETY and people then jack in to the matrix has they become CONTROLLED by the 'one dimensional view point, of our lives'

TV, magazines, papers e.t.c are fundimentally another form of MATRIX control, the control of the 'western sphere' is usually bred around:

Nationalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

Consumerism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumerism

Materilism:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Materialism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_materialism (economic)

This is in parts the basic patern of our western sphere.

Now we are seeing also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism

And the worship of:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authority

Now the problem:
We are all constantly bombarded, in our day to day lifes in parts with the above and more, you cant AVOID it.

Well when you bring up and say things like the the above, I think I'm on topic. But carry on.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I call this "The Curse of The DJ" and I have made reference to it many times.

I think you are saying that we should only go so far into uncovering the truth. Once you reach a certain point you need to stop and be satisfied with knowing the basic mechanics, because when you go too deep you can become too cynical to function within the world we live in.

You can't change the matrix, you can only learn to put yourself on another plane and learn to be able to duck in and out of it to serve your own purposes. If you look TOO deeply you will get stuck on this outer plane and not be able to operate within the context of the real world.
Yes, this is a perfect take on what i was implying.

I will branch this out a little more has ideas come to me, through posts i get:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence

Intelligence is a property of the mind that encompasses many related abilities, such as the capacities to reason, to plan, to solve problems.

Which is where i prefer to operate from, i prefer, not saying i do, i am human after all.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well when you bring up and say things like the the above, I think I'm on topic. But carry on.
This is my version of the 'truth' and that is what i was requested to write about.

Now i am NOT asking you to believe what i post, that is up-to you to make a judgement on, at the end of the day.

The choice is YOURS.

Free will.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will

(limited more or less to your surroundings, peceptions, beliefs and what your 'willing' to take or ignore or dismiss)

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Alias,

The truth is that you have to UNDERSTAND women and provide them what they really WANT, instead of something else. There's two phases, the Acquistion of women and the Maintainment of Women.

Acquisiton

1.) Women love sex more than guys do, they really want to be fvcked greatly. This includes:

Mind Fvcking : This is where you use your Eye Contact, Voice Tone, Phone Sex, Net Sex, Freaky/Sexual Dancing, Freaky Sexual Talk, Other Non-verbal behaviors......these things stimiulate the woman's mind and cause her AROUSAL toward you.

^^ This should be apart of your NATURAL AND NORMAL personality, where it's no longer an act. Everything should be spontaneous and you just DO THIS STUFF as natural as pissing. It just comes out.

These things cause the DEEP DOWN AROUSAL inside of ANY WOMAN toward you.......DESPITE....who you MIGHT BE as a man, as a person, etc.

It's why you see fat and ugly guys with attractive women, and why you see guys who aren't as strong, smart, or well off financially with hot women.

"The Secret of the Jerk" as Pook called it, is really the fact that the Jerk can Mind-Fvck the chick. The thug, the bad boy, etc can MIND-FVCK the chick.. everything he's doing is very non-verbal and SUBTLE, so MAJOROITY of other guys DON'T SEE IT...but the girl sees it and feels it and this causes her Arousal to this guy, even though he might be a loser, might be a killer, might NOT be the guy that she SHOULD be with. This is how you ACQUIRE WOMEN.

Maintainment

Now here is when you fvck the chick, I would do research and read and study up on things like the G-Spot, and other sensual spots on women that make then organism. Now, you want to make them organism but you want the ENTIRE sexual event to be one of her BEST......do research and try to develop into this.

This GREAT experience keeps the woman THINKING ABOUT YOU after you have fvcked her, this process of constantly thinking POSITIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU combined with the GREAT EXPERIENCE....makes the woman want to STILL BE WITH YOU.

This is when you start to have her heart, her soul, etc. This is when you can start to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WOMEN (like I do), because at this point, you have this bytch wrapped around your finger.

CONCLUSION

Don't take what I'm saying out of context, you SHOULD get a great career or have money, you should try to keep your body looking great, etc....but don't confuse that for the FOUNDATION to what makes a woman LOVEEE YOU.

Women will BE with guys in a relationship that they don't LOVEEE, but I will fvck her crazy behind the guy's back and COULD snatch her up to be with me in a relationship and (use her for all her goods) if I so pleased, why you ask? B/c like I just said, I have the bytch wrapped around my finger....PVSSY DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD GO AROUND, good dyck does, b/c when I fvck her good I now have the KEYS to the ENTIRE WOMAN KINGDOM.

>> Other women can SENSE that this bytch right here has been fvcked good, I don't even have to use much MIND FVCKING with these chicks, they just SAMPLE THE DYCK, then THEY get hooked.

This women, this is the "secret."

Remember, any guy can get a relationship and any guy might get to the point of having sex with a chick (some women just say fvck it)....but it's the guy that FVCKS HER MIND, BODY, AND SOUL....like NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE, that will be the guy she DEEPLY LOVES.

Period. :D

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my next two posts will be about:

Attracting women.

And then

The formula for keeping women.

Yes i am not in a relationship, because 'i' 'choose not to be', i am seeing 4 girls right now and have potential to see MANY many more HAS do you all. (also i will cover, why i have choice and i dont need to conform, life is great, life is rich, life is experience, life is not slotting into one box).

I have been in many a relationship to see the 'truth' of the posts i will cover, the mistakes I HAVE DONE and the REVELATIONS from insight from that.

I'll try to get this nailed tomorrow, but this is consuming too much of my time, currently, i will try to post this up, tomorrow.

The formula for success:

Its is all around you, i will help some to understand the path travelled to aquire 'choice' and raise your own personal 'value'.

(I dont need to post this in reality, because the information is already on this site, thus i will be using stuff that is ALREADY HERE (and in other places too), there are no new revelations, in parts its the SAME OLD THING REGURGUTATED over and over and OVER AGAIN). (why use my own material, when my own material is an accumualtion of what is already covered in this site, it is already here, the difference is the 'application for YOU' that is all)

The stuff i am going to link in, may not be to everyones liking, but i was asked:

What makes me successful with women? What is it i know that seems so vague?

This was the questions, so my answers, even if they dont conform to 'what' you 'belief' to be truth, they have been the 'truth' for me and 'many' many other people.

Its the same old things over and over again.

Watch this space, i will post these things, the timing is: when?

Well i am off to bed right now, work in the morning, i expect a busy day, i will try to nail this tomorrow.

I will even post my biggest AFC moments and i have MANY, i have loads, yes i too was the biggest fuc*ing AFC that ever walked this dam planet at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.