Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jokes at your expense

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
opened a 4 set yesterday, i start teasing the girls, we start role playing - she tihnks shes this big time bully,
shes like "oh lets go" (as in lets go fight)
me: oh bring it, im not scared...

bla bla that goes on-

then it just got turned into all the girls (5 girls) cracking jokes about me at my expense, i was still telling them off, but it was like they listened-compltely ignored it and then made their own.

Kinda felt tooled.

Then after that i listened to Gunwitches advice, dont take jokes at your own expense with a smile, i put the smile away(no smile, not saying anything)
and that made me look like i got serious...girls like oh no hes all sad now he might cry..more laughter....

it stoped after and then we were back to normal... but let me just say call-back humour does work.

So anyway what do you do if they start going off and cracking jokes about you and your doing it too but your being like beta'd and there not ignoring but just continue to pound away with their own jokes.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i didnt accept defeat and i stayed in the set- if i walked away that would make me seem like the bigest ***** ever because they were joking around - ahh :( :confused: