Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Joe Rogan Shuts Up a Feminist

logicallefty

Reaction score
Haha she really thinks she's something. She prolly went to the ladies room and cried after!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he handled it all well. He came off as a whiny, aggressive, upset, intimidating douche.
I've had interactions like this and staying cool, throwing witty insults and basically burying her with calm, irrefutable facts will drive a femcvnt more crazy than getting in a screaming match with her and telling get not to touch you.
I give this interaction 5/10.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I don't think he handled it all well. He came off as a whiny, aggressive, upset, intimidating douche.
I've had interactions like this and staying cool, throwing witty insults and basically burying her with calm, irrefutable facts will drive a femcvnt more crazy than getting in a screaming match with her and telling get not to touch you.
Well, I think he showed he doesnt give a fvck what she thinks which is good.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Cosigned.

Witty insults + lack of attention > aggressive, whiny, arguments.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was a man it would have been finished with a backhand.

If a backhand was an option the provocations would have no started to begin with.

Instead we have to get ourself a phd in psychology about how to handle an aggression and how to make our defence to appear agreeable.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love this guy. I have his podcasts on all the time. Highly recommended!

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
This one is way better. Damn he laid the smack down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7ovdTXGLM

Bill Maher KILLS it - MUST watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIm0uiBJHD8
someone has posted that Bill Maher video before on this forum but it's always a good watch. 1st video is good too. We need more men like these guys who have a strong voice and advocate being an alpha, not pvssy beta b1tches who tell us were being misogynistic for doing what genetics coded us to do.

Bill Burr also has a lot of good skits about women and his other skits are funny

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He lost me when she told him to look in her eyes when his speaking to her.

By then I would've just said

"I only look things in the eye which I respect, sorry but there's something that's gotten my attention and your boring me."

Cut it off and walk away, no way your gonna put up with her bat**** talk.