Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jobs are legit pimping

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Think about it, you come to work, there is boss, you think he's working as hard as you are and making same pay as you are?

The boss is like shepherd, coordinating his little flock of sheep, he's the boss, and you're a worker. Some benefits of being boss is that you can't be replaced, you make more, you work less, you live better. You don't have those benefits. Your boss is thinking of you in terms of a replaceable asset. You're there to make money for him.

Oh sure, I'm complaining!

But think in far future terms. Could you achieve good life with your salary? Let's say a sports car, a jeep for off road, a big house, and dinners every night? I bet the answer is no. I also bet you live in credit, have car loan, mortgage, and every month everything goes to pay the bills. Congratulations! You live like the rest of the crackers and their back counterparts in the geto. Hell! Some of you don't even have this much.

Agree with me, bankers are another pimps that allow you to have a 'thing' now for a little fee. Because you don't make enough to purchase something now.

There are two ways of making it, legit, and illegal. You could make it as a gangster, drug dealer, killer, crook, etc. But my God, the legit pimps will not have it, they have laws that will eventually put you down. So what are we left with? Legit form of pimping. Starting a business, working for yourself, etc..

You have to become a pimp yourself if you don't want to be pimped.

What I'm saying is that you gotta work for yourself and take risks in order to achieve success.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My immediate boss is the nurse manager for the Emergency Room in a large Philadelphia hospital. She works 70 hours a week and is on-call for alot of the others. Her job is incredibly stressful and when she's not working or parenting she is sleeping! She works much harder than I do and I am no slouch. She has alot of toys as do her kids but she doesn't really have time to enjoy them save a couple vacations a year.

I make pretty good money (about 75K) which is nothing compared to my immediate boss or people who run their own business. But it's enough to finance my lifestyle plus savings. I only work 3 12 hour shifts a week, have plenty of time for my daughter, other family, and friends, plenty of rest, plenty of fun. I really don't envy the majority of self-made rich people. Those that I have known are often stressed and overworked.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Your immediate boss is a ho just like you. Pimps in hospitals are on higher level. Sure you're making good money, 75k and up. But can you go today and buy a sports car? Let's say a viper. Agree, your pimps give you enough doe for you to be happy.

In this respect I'm just like you, I make enough.

But, I don't see this enough getting me what I desire.

What's really needed? Freedom of action. I desire to go where I want when I want. Jamaica, South America, Africa, China, Japan, Europe, Arctic. I want to drive great cars. I want a Chef cook for me at home. This isn't much, unless of course you're a happy hoe for whom it seems like a luxury. Well this is how people who make it live. None of those who made it are getting pimped at work, no, they own businesses. They are the pimps.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Your immediate boss is a ho just like you. Pimps in hospitals are on higher level. Sure you're making good money, 75k and up. But can you go today and buy a sports car? Let's say a viper. Agree, your pimps give you enough doe for you to be happy.

In this respect I'm just like you, I make enough.

But, I don't see this enough getting me what I desire.

What's really needed? Freedom of action. I desire to go where I want when I want. Jamaica, South America, Africa, China, Japan, Europe, Arctic. I want to drive great cars. I want a Chef cook for me at home. This isn't much, unless of course you're a happy hoe for whom it seems like a luxury. Well this is how people who make it live. None of those who made it are getting pimped at work, no, they own businesses. They are the pimps.
Perhaps luckily for me I could give a fvck less about sports cars. I actually enjoy working on my own car as much as new ones let me. I prefer mountain bikes. As for a chef? Well, I can cook pretty well too. It pays (or saves) to be a hippie!

You're right about travel though. I guess I have not done that as much and miss it although I have been to Europe, Jamaica, and South America of those that you've listed...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
One thing I have noticed about work.....

The more I get promoted, the less work I do.

However, the decisions become much harder. And while many think decision-making is easy, some of those decisions can have a considerable impact on the success or the failure of the Business.

I no longer spend 40-50 hours a week writing code or troubleshooting database problems, but I now have Business problems to solve and decisions to make that keep me up at night. A bad decision can cost you your job, a bad piece of code most likely will not.

Do not be fooled, it is still work.
Exactly. Player Supreme used to teach That everything is pimps and hoes. It's a simple analogy that gets the point across. But when he doesn't go into is that a Pimp has to do the thinking. The pimp has the harder job. He has get the hoe, find the best spots to work (location, location location), make sure his hoes look good (marketing), make sure she turns over money (cash flow), make sure there is money for bail put away somewhere (savings, assets), deal with competition and morale, and for this he's rewarded with "riches" lol.

It's hard out there for a pimp, its easy for hoes, they just have to do what they are told. A pimp has to think and serve to earn. An old african proverb says 'he who would be king, must first serve'.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Drdeee said:
Think about it, you come to work, there is boss, you think he's working as hard as you are and making same pay as you are?
Think about it, you come to SoSuave, where there are some real men, you think you can come here and nonchalantly say random dumbsh!t and be grouped with us?

With every post you sound more and more like an idiot on crack.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wage_slavery

The place I work at is small at 24 employees, but very profitable for the owner, who bags about 800k-1mil per year.
The owner does pretty much nothing, he turns up a couple hours a day, shoots the shyte and then goes to play golf. The only reason he is in this position is because the business has been in the family for generations, he lucked out.

Myself and my fellow workers run everything for him, but because his name is on a piece of paper he gets all the benefits, why?
It has been said before, that those with the most to lose from change are the rich and the beggar, they are the same in that both share a common goal in leeching value from the middle with the least effort.

We are being conspired against, kept in fear, forced to conform and raised on bvllshyte dreams. If you feel that you have been cheated in life, its probably because you have been.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brb no credit or loans or mortages

Brb getting free education courtesy of my university

Brb becoming doctor like my relatives who work half the days in a month for triple digit salaries and when they go in its only for a few hours

The reason why most people get stuck in a cycle of debt is simple. Even if they make more money, they spend that much more. I know a friend with two doctor parents and his family is in debt lol. My parents taught me finances growing up. Something that all parents should teach their kids.

Money doesn't always equal happiness. Its said time and time again but people always forget it. I know a family that makes <$50k, sure they don't have a lot of luxuries but they live comfy and debt free.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rho said:

The place I work at is small at 24 employees, but very profitable for the owner, who bags about 800k-1mil per year.
The owner does pretty much nothing, he turns up a couple hours a day, shoots the shyte and then goes to play golf. The only reason he is in this position is because the business has been in the family for generations, he lucked out.

Myself and my fellow workers run everything for him, but because his name is on a piece of paper he gets all the benefits, why?
It has been said before, that those with the most to lose from change are the rich and the beggar, they are the same in that both share a common goal in leeching value from the middle with the least effort.

We are being conspired against, kept in fear, forced to conform and raised on bvllshyte dreams. If you feel that you have been cheated in life, its probably because you have been.

Simple. Don't work there. Go work somewhere else or start your own business. Honestly if a business I create becomes a success and my children and grandchildren own it. Then they are entitled to it. Our family created it. Not yours. If you want to own a business there is nothing stopping you but you.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
^actually, I was taking a stab at capitalism and the concept of ownership. A system where a rich few are able to exploit the masses is a failed one. I'm not saying that we should turn to communism, but there has to be a better way.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rho said:
^actually, I was taking a stab at capitalism and the concept of ownership. A system where a rich few are able to exploit the masses is a failed one. I'm not saying that we should turn to communism, but there has to be a better way.

If there is a better one I'd like to see it. I believe that the person who has wealth has to do something with it to give back. I will say this, Elizabeth Taylor donated a bulk of her estate to AIDS research. Other wealthly people have given much to great causes. But that's a personal choice that can't be mandated by government. I don't know what the solution is, and I think any attempts to force people to adopt such a solution would be met with a fierce backlash.

It's been said that the world has enough resources to feed, cloth, and house the entire population of the world but the problem is, who enforces it? And who watches those enforcers? It's a problem that I don't think can be solved by us. We are to prone to greed and corruption. It's for God or our Robot/Alien Overloads to come and solve.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
My God, communism, capitalism, and aliens!!! Let me tell you what I think about all of this.

KarmaSutra said:
With every post you sound more and more like an idiot on crack.
There are more and more of us, and now we outnumber you -- idiots on meth -- some two to one.

Rho said:
I had the pleasure to live in communism and in capitalism and in left overs from routing communism. I can tell you communism is crap. To explain simply why, communism is when your government pimps. The whole freaking government is a company.

Now I agree that we are being forced to conform, and that's from the birth. Why some human specimens are going into the world and pimp, and others dream of becoming hoes? Upbringing. You can grow a bom, a junkie, a fief, and a banker.

ArcBound said:
Money doesn't always equal happiness. Its said time and time again but people always forget it. I know a family that makes <$50k, sure they don't have a lot of luxuries but they live comfy and debt free.
That's absolutely true. We are highly capable of living off the land, traveling by foot, and across countries and the world, like gypsies.

So tell me, is that what we have to do, in order to be free?

------------------------------------------

No, I don't know of a system that will allow us all be rich. For some to be rich there must exists a pyramid, and that means people on the bottom of pyramid getting pwnd. Now some of you are located in the middle of pyramid, others lower, others higher, so each one of you have a different pwnage pyramidal perspective. But be it communism, capitalism, or your job it's nothing but a pyramid. Pimp on top getting doe, hoes on bottom are working.

Hell, speaking of a system that will make all rich is like speaking of a forest in which all animals, wolfs, rabbits, bears, ducks, are living happily ever after. But we know that's not possible, someone has to die so others could eat.

It is a predatory world.

My sole point here is that in order to make it we have to grow claws and sharp teeth and lead our own way. That means open a business, work for yourself, take risks. Otherwise I'm afraid the lower pieces of bricks in the pyramid, most of us, might end up living an ordinary life.

Let me chew it even further. Let's say your boss is paying you $10,000 a month. That means your presence must make him more money. So all you have to do is exploit your own abilities and be your own boss, that way you make more money.

I tell you even more, the boss is an idiot, he's not exploiting your full potential. His primary concern is you doing his work and you keeping it inline.

Tell me something what kind of work you do? Computers? You can make a site with a list of services, make it legit with taxes, and put commercial on your vehicle. You plumber? Can do same exact thing. Whatever you do, you can offer your services and get paid. Benefits are more money, more freedom, and more happiness -- because freedom and happiness comes from being your own boss.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:

The boss is like shepherd, coordinating his little flock of sheep, he's the boss, and you're a worker. Some benefits of being boss is that you can't be replaced, you make more, you work less, you live better. You don't have those benefits. Your boss is thinking of you in terms of a replaceable asset. You're there to make money for him.

Oh sure, I'm complaining!

But think in far future terms. Could you achieve good life with your salary? Let's say a sports car, a jeep for off road, a big house, and dinners every night? I bet the answer is no. I also bet you live in credit, have car loan, mortgage, and every month everything goes to pay the bills. Congratulations! You live like the rest of the crackers and their back counterparts in the geto. Hell! Some of you don't even have this much.

Agree with me, bankers are another pimps that allow you to have a 'thing' now for a little fee. Because you don't make enough to purchase something now.

There are two ways of making it, legit, and illegal. You could make it as a gangster, drug dealer, killer, crook, etc. But my God, the legit pimps will not have it, they have laws that will eventually put you down. So what are we left with? Legit form of pimping. Starting a business, working for yourself, etc..

You have to become a pimp yourself if you don't want to be pimped.

What I'm saying is that you gotta work for yourself and take risks in order to achieve success.
Rho said:

Basic marxist fallacies. Marxism ignores time, its that simple.
In an evenly rotating economy, profits are equal to the general rate of interest, the level of the pure rate of interest is determined by the
market for the exchange of present goods against future
goods. In other words, the source of profits is the fact that man has time preference: the capitalist exchanges present assets for future profits, the same way any investor does.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
^^Love it how they make it about an economic system, yes, it's the economy, you must work hard and trust your boss, he'll take care of you. Now get back to work.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the boss/capitalist has to work hard to please the consumer and trust the consumer, or else he goes bankrupt.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
^^You have limited understanding of my point because you haven't read the whole thread.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a prevailing attitude in the western countries, that work is something bad, to be avoided, and that you are somehow oppressed to have to work. Well I guess it sounds ridiculous when stated like that, but this is the sense I get.

I'm ok with having to work because before I didn't have to work and it just led to degradation for me. That may not be true for everyone, but still, it's kind of hard to enjoy life when you aren't working towards anything at all and just totally stagnant. I would rather achieve something and get the satisfaction of helping people than just live the sybaritic lifestyle, even if I could.

This is how I find meaning in my boring job. I see myself as working towards something. Sure it would be depressing if I thought I was going to make 2K a month doing monotonous office work in an office with 5 people for my whole life. But it is a step up for me. By taking on a responsible position, I am demonstrating that I have the resilience to take on a job and stick with it. This shows that I can be trusted to do higher level work which is more challenging/fulfilling.

Midnight_Oil

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only a slave to your boss if you can't walk away.

Sure, if you have a mortgage, car payment, ect, you are stuck working. But if you live below your means, have no debt, and money in the bank, you can walk away from your job any time and find another one.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have flipped burgers, clerked at a gas station, and sold vacuum cleaners door to door. At the time, I thought I was lucky to have those jobs, which made me end up being really good at each of them. And yes, there is still skill involved in any low-status job, ask any waitress. If you're good at one job, people will respect you, and it will open up new opportunities. If your boss is such a moron, then start your own business to compete with him. Get an investor if you don't have the money. Then you can be on the other end of the boss-employee relationship so that you can see how easy it is.

Life is far from fair, but for whatever it's worth, your IQ is a better statistical predictor of your future wealth in life when compared to the wealth of your parents. Smart people do get ahead, even when they're born poor.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Life is far from fair, but for whatever it's worth, your IQ is a better statistical predictor of your future wealth in life when compared to the wealth of your parents. Smart people do get ahead, even when they're born poor.
Apparently, even a better indicator (than IQ) of future success is your grit.

I just read an article (okay, it was in my wife's girly mag) about a man who has studied "grit" as an indicator to success. He says when one's grit is quantified, it predicts future success better than IQ, SAT scores, and GPA.

This is something I believe whole heartedly. I seen it in the Marine Corps, I seen it as an engineering undergrad, and I see it in the workplace.

Some people just do what it takes regardless of what sacrifices they make. Others just complain and say how unfair it is that the other people are succeeding.

I used to get p*ssed when my friends would say I was lucky that I was smart after consistently finishing in the top 1 or 2 students in every class. In reality, not one of my friends even put in half the time I did to studying and learning the material. It wasn't that I was smart, it's that I worked harder.

I see this ALL the time.
People with grit get ahead or die trying, regardless of financial background or past hardships.