Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Job offer?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's MLM. Their gimmick is that some profits go to charity. But it looks like Amway.

The one feature that distinguishes a legal scheme from an illegal Ponzi scheme is a legitimate product. A Ponzi scheme has no real product, and everyone makes their money off recruiting new members. Pyramid schemes eventually must die because there are not an infinite amount of people. Eventually, new recruits run out. I did not see any discussion of a product on that web site. Even if a legit product existed, you still have to sell it. People with sales skills are rare, and they get paid well selling non-MLM goods and services.

http://www.mlmsurvivor.com/

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend's dad quit his job as a senior VP at a fortune 500 company to sell cars. Not only did he double his salary the first year, but they gave him a brand new SUV as a bonus.

So yeah, if sales is your thing, you could be making a lot more money than with MLM.

Also, be warned that the top guys in any sales force work 70-80 hour weeks.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's MLM, you have to be the guy at the top of the pyramid or else its not worth your time.

In deals like amway/quixtar, the part that they don't mention is that the guys on top got rich by selling tapes and motivational tools (and not products, as they would like you to believe) to the people beneath them.