Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Job Interviews

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interviews, I've had alot of these, so obviously my applications and skills are good enough to get me through the door.

However, once you're inside and meeting face to face.

How are you suppose to charm these sons of *****es whos standing between a man and his dreams?

I'm getting increasingly annoyed, my marks and work experience should stand me heads and shoulders above any competition. But still cant GET past the last stage.

What should I be doing in terms of body language, mirroring, leaning in?

Using story telling techniques may be entertaining and interesting, but i've ran out of time for them to ask all the questions. Should i keep it short and sharp? when they're looking for 'personable' people?

I need that job to get my apartment!

Any tips?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best interviews I ever had were the ones where the interviewer did most of the talking, especially talking about themself. Look on the interviewer's office desk and walls for photographs and momentos that tell you about them. Maybe they have a degree on the wall from a school whose sports team you follow. Or ask about their kids if they have pictures of them up. Get them talking about what they love, and this will make them more comfortable with you. Also do a little research about the background of the company before the interview.

And of course, smile and be positive. Never say anything bad about anyone at an interviewer. Even if your last employer screwed you over, never talk bad about them. Part of getting hired is making the interviewer think that you would be a positive person for their work environment.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flyer said:
...I'm getting increasingly annoyed, my marks and work experience should stand me heads and shoulders above any competition. But still cant GET past the last stage....
When you're young you believe that your credentials are all that matters. In reality, the trump card to experience is "likability." Whether you want to accept it or not, people will hire you only if the like you.