Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Job affects attraction?

Maverack

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl who you knew for a bit(but who didn't know previously where you worked), came into a sport store one day and saw that you worked there, would her attraction level for you drop after she sees you're in your mid 20's and you work at a sports retail store. BTW, I don't work at a sports retail store.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily, I think it all depends on the woman. I worked as a gas jockey in my early 20's for a few years. One of my customers was a nurse who came in once in a while.

One day my buddy (who, unbeknownst to me, was a friend of hers) took me over to her house and introduced us. She knew what I did for a living but still went out with me anyway. She ended up being pretty shallow, but never criticized me for my occupation.

If someone looks down on you because of your job, she's pretty shallow. Next her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
...If someone looks down on you because of your job, she's pretty shallow. Next her.
:yes: Simple as that.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no plenty of guys who work in sports stores get laid as often as they like. It's about the total package. yahh think if George Clooney worked at a sports store he could get laid? Let me put it another way. If the hottest chick you ever saw was behind the counter at Wal-Mart, would you say "no we can't do this, you work at Wal-Mart!".

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpfromdayone said:
Actually, if George Clooney owes most of his power with women to his celebrity status. I don't recall him making the "sexiest man alive list" or whatever before he made it big in acting. Social proof outweighs everything else. As for your question, Teflon I think nailed it... it's about ambition, not current occupation... but this holds ONLY for quality women. The rest of them are only interested in the here and now. They want the highschool quarterback, but don't seem to realize that 10 years from now, the party will be over. This should cause you no worry however if you are going after the smart, ambitious women you as a don juan should be going after. Now, to the man, obviously it makes little difference what job the woman has, as long as she is working somewhere.
I agree on your Cooney remark.

On the other one...I agree ONLY if we were talking about a man in his 20s...but if he was in his 30s....then she would expect him to have accomplished something with his life at this point.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the girl - some want high rollers, others want ordinary people.