Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesus christ there's some pandering guys out there...

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys say to the tools who randomly text you from a girl's number you've been texting who say "lose my girl's number bro". Um, what? This is the second time this has happened and i'm 100% sure the girls are not in a relationship they just have lots of guy friends. Pandering betas, am I right? I'm guessing it's just best to "move on" to the next one.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to go is to ignore the pandering beta. Fvck her if you want to fvck her and if she's offering to worship your c0ck. Just because some beta's butthurt doesn't mean you have to listen to him.

The best response to this, because the girl's going to get her phone back at some point and see how you dealt with it, is to be chill.

A simple "..." in response would make both the girl's and the cuckolded eunuch's hamsters run.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, a guy tells you to loose the girl's number and you will just comply and do what he says? Now, that's even more Beta than the guy who texted you.

Keep texting, and don't pay attention to Betas, because that's what Alphas do, right?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
So, a guy tells you to loose the girl's number and you will just comply and do what he says? Now, that's even more Beta than the guy who texted you.

Keep texting, and don't pay attention to Betas, because that's what Alphas do, right?
Well I haven't said anything yet, I just figured it would've been in my better interest to not **** with a girl who has guys like that orbiting her.

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
txt back saying I already ate spray cheese off her nipples

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that does't add up here is that no girl is ever more than 30cm from her phone...

Move on, she might have intimated to these guys that you are some kind of nuisance.

Don't shoot the messenger! just how it looks from what you've given us.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
What do you guys say to the tools who randomly text you from a girl's number you've been texting who say "lose my girl's number bro". Um, what? This is the second time this has happened and i'm 100% sure the girls are not in a relationship they just have lots of guy friends. Pandering betas, am I right? I'm guessing it's just best to "move on" to the next one.
1. Why is she hanging around guys like that?
2. Has she given them hints that she's 'their girl'?
3. Is she an AW?

It may be she's trying to cause drama, as someone else said, a girl is never more than 30cm away from her phone.

I think you have an attention ***** causing drama.However there are indeed a few psychotic betas like that who would send a message to try scare you off. So I would suggest a quick text in a few days. But if she doesn't have a guy, and some fagg0t is grabbing her phone, she will probably text and apologise if she's actually interested in you.

If this has happened today send the "..." just as a wtf to let her know you have no idea whats going on.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can just make yourself scarce for a while, and let this kid tie himself up in knots. She'll then be texting you again within a month anyway; I always think to myself in this sitch, 'Is this chick worth another OJ Simpson/Oscar Psitorius type-case?'.

You can bet his balls aren't nearly big enough to enable him to confront her about it, for fear of 'losing' her. Sh!t man, if my chick was texting another guy, I just start texting some other chick. What a f*cking spineless beta.

The wind-up texts are funny though....

May be something like, 'I'll lose your girl's number, once you've proven that you've lost your virginity'.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys say to the tools who randomly text you from a girl's number you've been texting who say "lose my girl's number bro"

She told me she was only with me because I would dress in women's lingerie for her. She said she cheats on you because you wouldn't ever do that. And she said she'd just deny it all if I told you. The only way to win her back is going to be to send her some pics of yourself cross-dressing.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put yourself into situations where you are texting women before you are f-ing them. Total waste of time. The ones who f-ed me for my clever texts were gonna f me anyway, the one's who didn't, weren't. Don't repeat my time wasting mistakes of the past. I have done far better since I stopped texting with them entirely until they earn a text or two. Earn meaning enthusiastic strip tease or the like, not just sex or displaying basic human qualities.

If you simply must, in addition to the excellent suggestions already, try "Oh... are you the gay friend or the clinger?"