Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jersey Shore males

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think these dudes would pull women that easy in clubs and anywhere if they weren't on this show and were nobodies?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
Do you think these dudes would pull women that easy in clubs and anywhere if they weren't on this show and were nobodies?
You know what? They are and it works. So there. Eat it. Status is king, and being on the number one show on MTV is status. Do you think any ____ would pull chicks if they were nobodies? Substitute the blank for rock star, movie star, tv star, internet youtube star, millionaire, billionaire, sports figure, college professor who sleeps with students, Guy with a jacked body, guy with lots of game etc etc. men who accomplish things and have high status get laid. Men who don't whine about it and say, that could have been me, or I would get laid like that if.... It's sour grapes to even post this and unmanly. you know the rules, now play the game, raise your game and your status and hustle hard. Or go home. Good luck man.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior has a point, status wins.

But to answer the question more directly, I would say yes.

Even during the introductions in Season one and just from watching the first few episodes it was apparently obvious that most of them had the right mindset. Pauly and Mike especially. Vinny not so much, and definitely not Ron (Probably the most AFC of them all.) Those were/are the ones that probably still rely on "being on tv", but you can tell Mike (as much of a douchebag he is) has the right mindset and can handle situations (no pun intended) accordingly. He has proven this through season 1 and season 2.

All of the males are starting to learn now though. Ron was the biggest AFC of them all and he made a complete turn around this season. Vinny is now probably the weakest male in the house, but I'm sure he will catch on eventually.

These guys have status + game, which is a dangerous force. Status is great, but if you actually have game to follow through behind it you become unstoppable.

I think they get more play behind the scenes then when the cameras are actually rolling. Any girl ever seen on that show especially if she slept with one of the members would have her name synonymous with "wh0re". Any girl with have a brain known she can't salvage her reputation after something like that.

But yes, I think they were getting play even before the show. Granted, they are probably getting a lot more now of it now though.

-Scars

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am certain that Mike and Pauly D. were having no problems picking up hot chicks before being on Jersey Shore. Like Scars said, I could really tell they both were DJ's from the first show. I really think Ronnie and Vinny are benefiting from hanging with them.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it only goes to show just how effective having status and game is. If you have those, it doesn't matter if you are an orangy skinned, greasy haired, beater wearing D-bag guido.

If it isn't obvious by now I don't think that these guys make very good role models. There are other types of guys that are way more classier than these guys and could pull just as much ass as they do.