Jerk Question

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party last night. The ratio of guys to girls was like 3:1. So needless to say the same girls got hit on a LOT. So I got to thinking about the things that I have learned on this site.

Their was one girl in particular that was getting most of the attention. She was about a HB8 and very busty. So i knew I had to come up with something unique. So the first things I said to her after I watched at least 5 guys hit on her and practically smother her in a room was when she walked out and I said

me: "So how did they do"
she: "How did they do what?"
me:"I mean which one is going home with you tonite?"

Then she just kinda smiled and walked off. Was this good?

Ok the second and last time I seen her I had notiiced that her toenail polish was wearing off. And on one toe there was red paint and on the opposite foot there wasn't any. So i figured I would try to be a jerk and said (as I walk by her) "You thats not really attractive having one red toe" and I walked off.

Later on I was talking to a buddy of mine about her and he said that she said that she didn't like me. But then he said she said she was just kidding.

So was this a good experience. I mean I also got a phone # from another chick before I met the HB8. Does being an a$$ and getting to the point that they say that they don't like you a good thing?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times has being an ass worked for you? How many times hasn't it?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol chicks like when your a jerk to everybody BUT her.

What? You think by insulting her and walking off it would get you somewhere? lol

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its hard for me to be an ass because I never used to be that way. I'm trying now but I'm still leaning towards the nice guy. Apparently it worked for last nite..

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I think girls like when your a jerk to her and not everybody else because every guy at that party that was talking to her had the same NICE thing to say to her, all compliments and stroking. She needed someone to bring her off that pedestal.