Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jeans Anyone?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone recommand any nice jeans to buy? Don't have a clue what to look for.

Also some of the new style jeans, people are wearing it below the hips as oppose to above (sort of what chicks do) is that recommanded or not?!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean shopping is never a hard thing for guys. Just go to a few stores and try them on. I buy mine based on the fit rather then the look, though i do have a variety of nice looking jeans. That kinda happened by default.

I don't recommend you wearing them below the hip like you're
J-lo or something. I know a few guys who do that but they're skinny model types and I think they're getting paid.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wear whatever you like. A lot of guys call the Pre Ripped and Damage Washed jeans retarded. But then again, a lot of guys like them too.

I would Definitely Reccomend getting the Boot Cut style of jean though. The straight leg cut makes my feet look huge and it doesn't go well with anything.

Just hit up Abercrombie and Express and JC Penney, decide on what you like and what fits your budget.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro whats wrong with levi's 501s? i like those new ones.. there are alot of nice washes.. p.s bootcut models are out in my opinion. but i don't know what kinda style you have. if you like a loose and lean style get a pair of 501s :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
A few rips an tears are alright, but dont go overboard sportin them all torn like the girls do.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Jean shopping is never a hard thing for guys. Just go to a few stores and try them on. I buy mine based on the fit rather then the look, though i do have a variety of nice looking jeans. That kinda happened by default.

I don't recommend you wearing them below the hip like you're
J-lo or something. I know a few guys who do that but they're skinny model types and I think they're getting paid.
I dunno, I think some look okay. I like the lowcut kind that Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin) and Roger Daltrey (The Who) used to wear. I used to have a pair similar to those and I got some compliments on them from a couple girls, but one or two of my guy friends thought they looked dumb.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
[BA lot of guys call the Pre Ripped and Damage Washed jeans retarded. [/B]
That's because they are.

Levi's for life.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Express makes nice jeans. If you're willing to spit out some bills, get some diesel jeans.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Levis all the way...nothing shows of a nice a$$ on a guy quite like a good pair of Levis.

End of story.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite pair of jeans is a pair I bought at Structure. I remember that they were called the "worker wide-leg," only because of the events that ensued while purchasing said jeans. First I walk into Structure and a guy working there sees me looking at jeans and says "you're a 32x30 aren't you?" Which scared the **** out of me because he was right. So after a few minutes I left the store, went to everywhere else in the mall that I wanted to go, came back a full two and a half hours later and as I was buying the pants that guy from earlier came up and said, "Oh, so you decided to go with the worker wide-leg?" Scary, scary **** . . .

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like my Adriano Goldschmieds a lot. They fit me better than Diesels, but generally if you're a slimmish character Diesels will fit you like no other. They're the Cadillac of jeans and there's really no reason to blow any more money on a pair of jeans than you would on Diesels. It's all in the name beyond there in my opinion.