Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealousy Sh1t Test?

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl I've been banging sent me a text message today:

Her: You have competition.. guy at work made this for me :) x
(added a picture of mixtape CD)

Me: This is what I would give you. x
(added a picture of my belt.. implying I would spank her)

Her: Ooh, I can feel that ;-) x

Her: And also the lovely music :p x

Me: You won't hear no music when I'm done with you ;-) x

Her: That sounds right :) x

I then left it and haven't engaged in anymore conversation.

So what's the deal with this? I have been hooking up with her for about a month but I have kept it real casual and fun. She suddenly throws a little jealousy tactic. Is this good/bad? Do you feel I handled it well?

I'll wait for her to text me next and just try arrange another hook up soon.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"girl I've been banging"

You're not exclusive right?

She's letting you know she's still a wanted woman. Typical chick $hit testing behavior. You handled it splendidly IMO. Keep not giving two $hits.

If anything she's being a brat, making things 'interesting', having some fun, no big deal. She hopes and expects you to come out on top.

If you two were exclusive, depending on the situation, it may be a little disrespectful. If it were me, I'd take it as a joke: "har har, I have competition?? Good one woman :crackup:"

If you're secure and confident, you'll respond in a secure and confident manner. If you respond in a weak insecure manner, she'll pick up on it, and judge you accordingly.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy sh!t, that was a hell of good reply to sh!t test. average chump would immediately start composing a mixtape and send it to her, then game over! but you sir, you went at it like a champ ha.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well played I'd say.

You can also flip the tables and tell her you've got other ladies chasing you too...it's a ballsy move but if you get them jealous it's even better.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers chaps. Yeah we ain't exclusive so I didn't take it as all that offensive.. but it looks like it worked. She tried to meet me couple days ago but I was genuinely too busy and she has kept initiating, asking me how my work is etc. I've just kept it light and indifferent. Won't bring it up and just building the tension till I plow that candy cave again!