Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealousy, envy, grudges, insecurity, how does one get rid of this?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these are negative things that great men have very little of

How do i get rid of it?

I dont plan on being white knight, but having these things kills your game and also make one look beta, women can smell a pathetic beta from a mile away it reeks in their actions, the way they talk etc.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting rid of all this stuff is like the holy grail.

when you find out, let me know.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
getting rid of all this stuff is like the holy grail.

when you find out, let me know.
Ok well nobody is perfect, so I guess the proper question is getting rid of a lot of it as opposed to all of it.

One might be jealous or insecure but not envious etc.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Great question.

I'd love to hear anyone's 2 cents on this.

I mean sure you can lose the envy, bitterness, etc. when you reach all of your goals, but that can take years.

What can guys do right now to lose those negative feelings?

GQ Scott

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read some books on mental strength. Not pickup stuff specifically, more like Dale Carnegie & Napoleon Hill. Also the power of now. Reprogram your mind to have absolute control over it. It's not easy. Realize these negative thoughts and emotions do nothing to benefit you. They are just feelings inside your mind, and if you practice/study enough, you can switch them off in an instant.

Of course another great way is to have 10 women or more interested in you at all times. You need to come from a mindset where women are plenty. Which they are. If you've attracted a few women there is no reason why you can't attract many more. Left a very hot girl at the club last weekend, middle of the dance floor, because she was acting like a total brat, ended up partying with her sister and some other girls!

You need a "Don't give a ****" attitude, but more importantly it must be real.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GQ Scott said:
You need a "Don't give a ****" attitude, but more importantly it must be real.
I completely agree.

Imitation IS suicide. I became a jerk to a girl and she ended up leaving me, and now all I have is my hand.

Jerks can afford not to give a flying fvck because they have other girls in the rotation and talks to a lot of girls at once. I did not have that. I just implied I have other girls, while I actually did not.

Fake it til you make it = ineffective, eventually you will crack

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
Ok well nobody is perfect, so I guess the proper question is getting rid of a lot of it as opposed to all of it.

One might be jealous or insecure but not envious etc.

im not saying its not possible, i certainly think it is possible to quiet these crappy emotions to a very low level but it takes some serious effort to rewire your brain so to speak.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the book the art of seduction.. Specifically "The anti seducer".

I find it helped a lot to actually identify what insecurity is.

Once you know what the problem is, one can consciously root these negative thoughts out.

JumpOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
these are negative things that great men have very little of

How do i get rid of it?

I dont plan on being white knight, but having these things kills your game and also make one look beta, women can smell a pathetic beta from a mile away it reeks in their actions, the way they talk etc.
For me, the best way to get rid of negative emotions is to put things in perspective.

There are a ton of people out there who have it a lot worse then "we" do. I'm not trying to say that physically we're better looking then everyone, or emotionally, better rounded. What I'm saying is a lot of people do not have the opportunity that a lot of "us" have. Whether it be because of financial, geographical, or physical hardships.

Not trying to get too deep here but when I was younger, I had a best friend. We spent literally every day together. When we both were about 9, he found out he had stage 4 cancer, less then 6 months to live. He passed away 3 months later. There are kids out there who wont live past 4, I know, I see them every day.

Tomorrow is not promised. Life is too short to have negative emotions such as jealously or hate lingering around. Granted, those feelings will arise. But for me, I'd rather hear a chick tell me "No" then a Dr. tell me I have "2 months to live."

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JumpOff said:
For me, the best way to get rid of negative emotions is to put things in perspective.

There are a ton of people out there who have it a lot worse then "we" do. I'm not trying to say that physically we're better looking then everyone, or emotionally, better rounded. What I'm saying is a lot of people do not have the opportunity that a lot of "us" have. Whether it be because of financial, geographical, or physical hardships.

Not trying to get too deep here but when I was younger, I had a best friend. We spent literally every day together. When we both were about 9, he found out he had stage 4 cancer, less then 6 months to live. He passed away 3 months later. There are kids out there who wont live past 4, I know, I see them every day.

Tomorrow is not promised. Life is too short to have negative emotions such as jealously or hate lingering around. Granted, those feelings will arise. But for me, I'd rather hear a chick tell me "No" then a Dr. tell me I have "2 months to live."
Wow, that's a great perspective and really sums things up! Great words to live by...

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Practice meditation to learn how to keep those negative thoughts out of your head.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Read the book the art of seduction.. Specifically "The anti seducer".

I find it helped a lot to actually identify what insecurity is.

Once you know what the problem is, one can consciously root these negative thoughts out.
I just reread it. Something hit me, though.

The story of Claudius. It sounds very, VERY familiar. It sounded like No-Contact. Seriously, he was ignoring his wife while he eat, drink and fvck other girls.

She had an affair and a full-blown g@ngb@ang to try and get his attention, but still Claudius said nothing. Even when she died the only thing Claudius said was to get more wine.

Though Greene is basically bashing Claudius, knowing Roissy/Heartiste's material, I would say Claudius is pretty alpha, no? Not giving a sh!t while his wife is having affairs and stuff

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good way to get rid of those emotions is to focus on accomplishing great things - not to gain the respect or admiration of others, but simply to accomplish them for the sake of living life. Once you push yourself to and beyond limits you thought you had you won't be bogged down with those weak, negative emotions. As far as women go, remember they can sense true confidence and accomplishment in a man -- when a man conquers life he is such a man.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to use these negative emotions as motivation to improve yourself.........HOWEVER you must be VERY careful to keep your emotions under control. In my years of living one thing that I have discovered is that it's OK to be jealous, envious, insecure etc... as long AS THESE THOUGHTS STAY IN YOUR MIND AND NOT IN YOUR ACTIONS ......
Be realistic and don't stew over things........Jealous ? Fine, be jealous while you are cleaning your house, not while you are slashing her tires....
Get it ?

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Envy and jealousy are pathetic emotions. If you TRULY want to be great I suggest you get rid of those. Nothing but phaggots and dipsh1ts carry those emotions. If you see someone successful don't hate on it. Instead get inspired by it to get on that level. Successful people just use their haters to fuel themselves(no successful people are not handed things. They work for it, vigorously)