Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealous of non-dj, afc friend....

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fairly good with women, especially since I found this site, read a few books and put this crap into practice with a dj friend of mine. I was out at a club today and my afc on the rebound friend was there with me. And, as soon as we came in, this girl that I initiated a convo with and was flirting with who works at a local restaurant was there. This afc friend and I went in there for food a few weeks ago, and I was doing all the talking and flirting, but I am an African American male and ok looks wise, while this guy is a very good looking Caucasian male as she is. Life is suck! I did all the work and just cause he was there with me and he looks better, he is gonna get laid tonite. BAHHHHHHHH :( I mean they were practically fawking on the dancefloor

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just feel good that you've helped your mate out, these things even themselves out, maybe next week the opposite will happen, and you'll get the girl.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the quiet reserved dude gets the girl. Sometimes chicks seek that out for some reason. At this one party I was the loud in control alpha male, but the girl ended up with the quiet one in the corner that was really saying and doing nothing.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sh1t man your fuccing wack for blaming that on your race.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stress brother, all women are different still and some may or may not be actracted to certain characteristics, some like the reserved guy as they see a challange to open them up..

No its not coz you black! :) relax and move on. :D

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill out bro ;) ur sweet.

Ahh, dont worry mate, nothing to do with ur race.. most women dont look at colour... ur afc friend was just very lucky at the time... i know presicely how u feel.. happened to me heapz of times..heapz. that stupid ho doesnt have a clue what she's missing... HER loss! dont get jelous of it.. on the contrary, use it as a means for improving and trying to get better in ur game... ;)

Cheers,
IrReSiStIbLe.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes to show you. It doesn't have much to do with the tricks, and tactics that you deploy. It also doesn't have as much to do with looks as you think either though. It all comes down to how much you can be COMFORTABLE being yourself. The attraction that girls do or don't have for you is either there, or it's not. When it's not, NOTHING...no trick, no challenge, no SS, NOTHING you can do will change that. When it's there, it's just a matter of being able to move things to the next step. Figure out who you are, what you want, and go out there with confidence knowing that chicks are going to NATURALLY want you for that.

-Blitz

PS: People are going to attack this post and bytch about the "just be yourself." They are fools who just don't know any better. The sooner you accept that attraction is there or it's not, the sooner you'll be on your way to aquring the ultimate confidence.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes to show you. It doesn't have much to do with the tricks, and tactics that you deploy. It also doesn't have as much to do with looks as you think either though. It all comes down to how much you can be COMFORTABLE being yourself. The attraction that girls do or don't have for you is either there, or it's not. When it's not, NOTHING...no trick, no challenge, no SS, NOTHING you can do will change that. When it's there, it's just a matter of being able to move things to the next step. Figure out who you are, what you want, and go out there with confidence knowing that chicks are going to NATURALLY want you for that.
Right but it's a different kind of attraction - not just based on looks alone.

Guys like the physical, women are attracted to more than the physical. You can be the best looking dude around, but if your an utter Prick, then she's not going to be interested.

You definitely need to spark her interest level - it sounds like this chick is just not into alpha males - she like the quiet guys better. Who knows.

The point is, if your a DJ, this should not bother you - confidence right?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Benwin
I am fairly good with women, especially since I found this site, read a few books and put this crap into practice with a dj friend of mine. I was out at a club today and my afc on the rebound friend was there with me. And, as soon as we came in, this girl that I initiated a convo with and was flirting with who works at a local restaurant was there. This afc friend and I went in there for food a few weeks ago, and I was doing all the talking and flirting, but I am an African American male and ok looks wise, while this guy is a very good looking Caucasian male as she is. Life is suck! I did all the work and just cause he was there with me and he looks better, he is gonna get laid tonite. BAHHHHHHHH :( I mean they were practically fawking on the dancefloor

that sucks how your friend got the chick, she is stupid and will dump him once she sees how AFC he is... unless she is an iddiot too...

but dont worry man, use this as motivation and a learning experience

if i were you, a black dude (im white), i would get AS HUGE AS POSSIBLE

get really ripped man and dress in some nice clothes and i guarantee you will have chicks all over you... i have this one black friend who has the preppry/RIPPED look and can dance well... all he has to do is get on the dance floor and all these white sluts will be all over him in about 2 seconds

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" Guys like the physical, women are attracted to more than the physical. You can be the best looking dude around, but if your an utter Prick, then she's not going to be interested." -NewMan

That's not true at all. That is a concept that was developed right here, in this very seduction community, as a way to validate their previously held notions. They had ideas and tricks and plans, and one day guy came along and said "But wait, that's not how *I* think"...the seduction community felt threatened that their tactics may be invalidated and came up with this horseshyt idea that "oooh well, um...that's because men and women are differerent in that girls don't care as much about physical where guys do care a lot more..."

It's total bullshyt. We are the same species, equipped with the same conscious, unconscious minds, programmed for the same reasons. The attraction, sex, relationships all happnen the same way for the same reasons. A dominant male will find a feminine female attractive to balance out. A submissive male will find a dominant female attractive to balance out. It's not what you look like, but what the polarity that you expell.

-Blitz

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
" Guys like the physical, women are attracted to more than the physical. You can be the best looking dude around, but if your an utter Prick, then she's not going to be interested." -NewMan

That's not true at all. That is a concept that was developed right here, in this very seduction community, as a way to validate their previously held notions. They had ideas and tricks and plans, and one day guy came along and said "But wait, that's not how *I* think"...the seduction community felt threatened that their tactics may be invalidated and came up with this horseshyt idea that "oooh well, um...that's because men and women are differerent in that girls don't care as much about physical where guys do care a lot more..."

It's total bullshyt. We are the same species, equipped with the same conscious, unconscious minds, programmed for the same reasons. The attraction, sex, relationships all happnen the same way for the same reasons. A dominant male will find a feminine female attractive to balance out. A submissive male will find a dominant female attractive to balance out. It's not what you look like, but what the polarity that you expell.

-Blitz
Post of the year.

110% agree with you there.

Id like to add that the way you speak and what you are talking about can either make you look better or worse.Still, nothing beats big`ol body by itself.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
just because he can hold a convo and is good looking doesnt make him a non-AFC, if you were in his presence, you would be assured of his AFCness

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ does NOT bring you quantity (in terms of women). It brings you QUALITY. Do you think this girl was quality? She went for your afc friend, just because of his looks.

And, it seems you are frustrated, frustrated as in A.F.C. Dont get frustrated, go get some practice, practice will make you perfect.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I say man. Some girls can only be turned on by ONE very particular thing. In her case it was a pretty boy.

There are many girls out there that will act REALLY easy when a pretty boy comes around. And it pains me to admit that they aren't even necessarily shallow because of this. My old boss from the coffee shop was a 23 year old girl that went to Stanford, but she gave a guy a BJ in the lounge area of the shop a half hour before opening.

:eek:

There was another guy, a regular customer, that went on two dates with this girl and didn't get any. She, however, was raised without a dad. That means that any man who could fulfill her subconscious need for a father figure would make her wet. Anyone who didn't wouldn't. She had this unworkable man-like on/off attraction switch. If you aint turnin' her on, you aint gonna.

Be THANKFUL that most women have more than just an on/off switch, and you CAN play around at the control panel to see what does what. Do NOT think that just because you're not taking girls home from bars every Friday, that you are a poor seducer. Some things take time. Work on meeting women in everyday life situations.

Benwin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pecker
What can I say man. Some girls can only be turned on by ONE very particular thing. In her case it was a pretty boy.

There are many girls out there that will act REALLY easy when a pretty boy comes around. And it pains me to admit that they aren't even necessarily shallow because of this. My old boss from the coffee shop was a 23 year old girl that went to Stanford, but she gave a guy a BJ in the lounge area of the shop a half hour before opening.

:eek:

There was another guy, a regular customer, that went on two dates with this girl and didn't get any. She, however, was raised without a dad. That means that any man who could fulfill her subconscious need for a father figure would make her wet. Anyone who didn't wouldn't. She had this unworkable man-like on/off attraction switch. If you aint turnin' her on, you aint gonna.

Be THANKFUL that most women have more than just an on/off switch, and you CAN play around at the control panel to see what does what. Do NOT think that just because you're not taking girls home from bars every Friday, that you are a poor seducer. Some things take time. Work on meeting women in everyday life situations.
good post, thanks for the input

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend was probably more DJ than it seemed. It doesn't take much for a goodlooking guy to be a DJ. He was quiet, so it gave him that mystery quality. She was probably thinking, "why is this hot guy so quiet?" After that, she wanted to get to know him better. Here's the math: mystery + good looks = DJ. Don't sweat it, man. Just keep holding your own and you'll get the chick the next time.