Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jays Testimony. The turning point in life to change the AFC ways(a little long)

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up Fellas!

As I was talking to a friend of mine who used to attend the same High School as I, memories started to fill my head. This one in particular I remember like it was yesterday. Although I shared an experience in one of my post on what event caused me to change my AFC ways, there was one more experience that was the icing on the cake that I left out. I was a junior in high school and was the icon of an AFC. Even the other AFC’s looked down on me and pathetic losers feel good about themselves when they saw me. Yea, it was that bad. I had NO confidence whatsoever and felt nervous around girls. Some guys put girls on pedestals, hah!!!!! Not only did I put girls on pedestals , I basically worshipped them.(Dont think any less of me please!!) I would wonder “WOW, girls are so pretty, and nice, why would they like me?” “I have nothing to offer them, I going to look stupid even trying to talk to them.”

I would be so nice to those girls it wasn’t even funny. They would ask me to do get them a soda, or borrow money from me. And the sad part was I felt honored to be their little flunky. But one day that all changed. A popular girl named Elizabeth , whom I fell in love with. We didn’t know each other that well, but she would talk to me in the hallways and I felt special towards her. I would skip a class just to go see her at lunch. We wouldn’t talk that much, but just for her acknowledgement made it all worth it. I also would follow her around alot. My life basically revolved around Elizabeth.

And my obsession was just getting worse. When registering for classes, I almost got all the classes she got. Which were none I needed. I was going downhill fast guys!!!! Well the turning point in my high school life happened the following day. Track and Field tryouts were being held that day and I trained months for this. Earlier that day I seen Elizabeth and she told me she needed my help with some work after school that day. So lets see, I could have went to Track tryouts which I trained forever for, or I could be Elizabeth's flunky and do her work. I was an AFC so, you know I chose to meet up with Elizabeth. As school ended I waited for Elizabeth.

TWO HOURS I waited for this girl. She finally shows up and says “Sorry, uhh, umm I forgot.” Then she asked me to drive to the library and get her book since she rode the bus that day. I was like “okay, she apologized things happen, maybe she’s sincere.” SO Im driving to the library and all of a sudden, BAMM!!! I was hit from behind by another car. I was dazed and my back hurted like hell. My car was totaled!!!! This changed my life guys. I could have gotten killed because of some girl. My parents suspended me from the car for 6 months!!!(That's a whole lot in high school years!!)

When Elizabeth found out what happened this is what she said, and I quote accurately!! “Gee, thats too bad, but you did get that book right? you better have, or I will get a B in that class and I just wont accept it” Ohh, HELLL NO!!!! I know she didn't say that to me. When I heard that, all I did was walk away trying not to scream. Later I found out through my best friend that she was using me not only for her home work, but also to hook up with one of my track buddies. The first thing i thought to myself was “is she worth all this”. “She wasnt even all that fine!!”. MY WHOLE ATTITUDE CHANGED!!!! I realized girls were my main focus and it screwed my life up!!!

I was transforming into a DJ without even realizing it. I managed to convince my coach to get back on the track team, and I rescheduled my classes. I had a I-dont-give-a-damn attitude about everything. I was excellent at track and my popularity shot through the roof. Girls liked me and I didnt even care. They thought I was playing hard to get , but I truly didn't care about them!! My mentality changed. I still was bitter about my situation with Elizabeth.

Eventually I got my life together and everything was all good. I never, ever followed a girl around or any of that AFC stuff again. Then you-know-who came up to me and asked to go out. HOW BOLD OF THIS GIRL!!!! I said “wow, tell you what, meet me in the library and we’ll talk about it” HAHA!! I never showed up, and my friend said she was there for hours and stayed till the library closed. REVENGE IS SO SWEET!!!! THE POINT OF MY TESTIMONY IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT NO GIRL IS WORTH YOU SWEATING OVER!!!! But everything happens for a reason, and
I'm glad this whole thing happened, because if it didn’t, I probably would still be an AFC to this day. I just hope someone might read this and hopefully change their AFC ways.

Man this is a LONG post, I didn't intend on being this long, but it was sorta a spur-of-the-moment-thing.

I think all the DJ’s should post their testimonies and what made them decide to change their ways.
Anyways, I gotta go!!

Later guys,

Jay83

Last edited:

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Gee, thats too bad, but you did get that book right? you better have, or I will get a B in that class and I just wont accept it
What a *****!!!!!!! Man am i glad you didn't take that **** from her dumb ass. Some girls are just so ****ed up. The fun part is when WE learn to DJ and WE learn to mess with their evil heads.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post. It's great how you got closure at the end by phucking her over the same way she phucked you over.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol pedal stools

i think u mean pedestals

besides that, great post

i used to be like that until my friend actually punched me in the face and told me to stop lending so much money to girls.

that turned me around

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome!!!

This has to be one of the best testimonies I have ever, ever read at Sosuave! I'm flat out speechless.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
respect.

that's a dope story, for real. Glad to see you punked her back... one of the funniest things I've heard in a while!

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahha "meet me in the library and we'll talk about it" waAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg im gonna remember that one :D

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see you got your sh!t together, but it wasn't really necessary to take revenge at the end. A polite denial would have been enough, you gained nothing by making her feel bad. Otherwise, great story.

Reaction score
I dunno why but I would have went anyway(an hour late) and tell her: "Hello!"(not getting out of my car).

*Throws an egg at her*

"Bye bitch!"

Angryman

Don Juan
Reaction score
by Honey shark
Needing to take revenge shows weakness.

!
but it wasn't really necessary to take revenge at the end. A polite denial would have been enough, you gained nothing by making her feel bad.

Oh GIve me a break!!!! If I was in Jays place I would have done the same thing!!!! Thats never happend to you so you cant say what you would do!!!!

Last edited:

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Angryman
Oh GIve me a break!!!! If I was in Jays place I would have done the same thing!!!! Thats never happend to you so you cant say what you would do!!!!
And given your name, that response is understandable :D

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slashco
Glad to see you got your sh!t together, but it wasn't really necessary to take revenge at the end. A polite denial would have been enough, you gained nothing by making her feel bad.
It's called poetic justice.

Not what I would have done in the circumstances, and yeah, he gained nothing from it. But closure sure feels good... and it makes for a great read.

Amazing post. It shows just what is possible with a bit of work and a lot of determination.

I am
The Main Event.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!

muahahah revenge is sweet! :D Great post!

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Angryman,

Even if Jay83 is completely justified (sic) in seeking revenge, it's not like the rest of the social environment he interacts in knows the circumstances. If they just see that he stood this girl up big time, then it creates bad social ripples. True, to a certain extent Jay83 shouldn't care about the repercussions of his revenge, but it will hurt his chances with girls he is interested in later if they know what transpired as it will make them wary about approaching him or reciprocating his advances.

I think its important to realize that although we have all been burned by woman, there is no need to propogate the cycle. Just be the better man, say forget this shiet, and move on.

Just some theorizing..... peace.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by honeyshark
I think its important to realize that although we have all been burned by woman, there is no need to propogate the cycle. Just be the better man, say forget this shiet, and move on.
Yeah, you're right. Although I find revenge is far more satisfying than just "forgetting about it". :D

Angryman

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHat is wrong with you all? He could have gotten killed in a car accident!!!!! And she basically didnt care. :mad: It's not like he cussed her out or something. He just showed her how it felt to be stood up. "A polite denial would be fine" (on the floor laughing) Yea bro, you do that!!!

Last edited:

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Angryman
WHat is wrong with you all? He could have gotten killed in a car accident!!!!! And she basically didnt care. :mad: It's not like he cussed her out or something. He just showed her how it felt to be stood up. "A polite denial would be fine" (on the floor laughing) Yea bro, you do that!!!
"In taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; in passing it over, he is superior."

-Sir Francis Bacon