Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jariel’s Don Juan Tip Sheet

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Bump!

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Do not be afraid to take a few fashion risks and ignore those who think taking care of yourself is for gays only.
I always laugh when I hear some guy with a beer gut and hasn't shaved or brushed his teeth say "working out is for fags" or buying nice clothes is for gays. I'm not trying to break out another Oh my God!!! Looks are the most important thing in the world debate but the guys who take care of themselves usually have chicks to show for it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
I always laugh when I hear some guy with a beer gut and hasn't shaved or brushed his teeth say "working out is for fags" or buying nice clothes is for gays. I'm not trying to break out another Oh my God!!! Looks are the most important thing in the world debate but the guys who take care of themselves usually have chicks to show for it.
How you dress is usually how your perception of yourself is (unless you cannot afford it or if situation warrents sh!tty clothes) or at least, that is how someone will interprut it especially a woman.

comic_relief

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
How you dress is usually how your perception of yourself is (unless you cannot afford it or if situation warrents sh!tty clothes) or at least, that is how someone will interprut it especially a woman.

comic_relief
I never thought of it like that before...

holy sh!t! You're right. I dress like a slob because... I think I'm a slob.

Izza

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After all the stuff I've listened to, programs I've watched and books I've read to improve my mindset for dealing with women, this post brings back the basics plain and clear. Excellent post.

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without an iota of doubt, a gr8 post. i hv started taking lot of these suggestions seriously. I went to sydney for xmas where i met few girls whom i danced with and did a bit of kino. didnt lead to nething but just a slight injection of confidence. thanks for sosuave.com and members like JARIEL in helping me to get beyond and yes quick fixes dont work.
i am dating somebody else too but we r still not committed at all. Keep em coming.