January 16 BootCamp

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i have college tomorrow so hell if they look at me wired my goal is 30 for tomorrow!

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i just got back from town...nobody really made EC at all, except for 1 guy around my age who i nodded to and he nodded back. I talked to a bunch of clerks just to get me more socialized.

I find the hardest thing is that nobody wants to make EC with you..atleast not on the street. I'm taking a bus to class tonight though so we'll see how that goes.

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually spoke to 5 hot unknown girls and i can say that 3 of them atleast were interested in me. general conversation 5-15 minuts long it was fun. did around 10 hi's and ECs. will do more today! atleast 5 more!!!

Good luck and hope to hear from you on sunday about sarging on friday or saturday night!

Keep up the good work.

"Knowing is not enough. You must APPLY"
"Willing is not enough. You must DO"

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1 is over...actually more of a half day but w.e...only got 4or 5 good solid EC's but it wasn't from lack of trying, everyone seems to find a way to look somewhere else. One good thing that happened was in psyc class i sat beside some cute chick i didn't know and talked to her for a bit before class began, and on the bus home i smiled and made EC with 2 girls, one smiled back and kept ec, one looked away but she hovered around me till the bus came. I should have made some comment about her hat or something but w.e...baby steps.

Tommorow i plan on doing 10 hello's and smiles , and i'm gonna work my way up by 5 till i have 50.

Later guys.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
screw that man, you all you have to do is look them in the face and say hi. They can be old if you want, and they never seem to answer anyways. If you have trouble doing that, you will have trouble in the future of bootcamp. Just do you best

Shocker

Originally posted by loismustdie8000
Seriously people just glare at me when i say Hi to them! I'm just sticking to asking the time.

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shrewd
Day 1 is over...actually more of a half day but w.e...only got 4or 5 good solid EC's but it wasn't from lack of trying, everyone seems to find a way to look somewhere else. One good thing that happened was in psyc class i sat beside some cute chick i didn't know and talked to her for a bit before class began, and on the bus home i smiled and made EC with 2 girls, one smiled back and kept ec, one looked away but she hovered around me till the bus came. I should have made some comment about her hat or something but w.e...baby steps.

Tommorow i plan on doing 10 hello's and smiles , and i'm gonna work my way up by 5 till i have 50.

Later guys.
Good job!! Trully good job! Remember if the girl is ignoring u probably she is snoby and insecure just for the fun try to talk to them and u will see how LOW their social SKILLZ! its amazing!!

Bhekizwe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zombie
You two are pathetic.

Screw this "Hello" bullsh!t. Ask some girls out, then tell us what happened.

Don't be such pvssies.
Dont be hating,bro.Let these brothers do the best they can to get out of the cacoons they r in.Its good to know that some dj do something to improve their experiental knowledge so that the become more competent in using their social skills

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shocker
screw that man, you all you have to do is look them in the face and say hi. They can be old if you want, and they never seem to answer anyways. If you have trouble doing that, you will have trouble in the future of bootcamp. Just do you best

Shocker
your right dude I will get 30 today!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, :) Such a great part of the bootcamp!

Zombie's opinion doesn't count, we should just ignore him and in time he will fade away ;p

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK today is hursday! So guys make sure by the end of the day post ur results of sarging and hello's. So far i'm done with any eye contacts and i have about 25 hello's left.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great to see more people putting themselves out there. Be prepare for the rougher weeks ahead. It will test your nerve and your will. Good luck!

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
cute girls giggling

For 2 days work I already have 27 ECs. Some of them with smiles, and some with Hi's. There are also few where the girl will just look down, while others would look away.

HIGHPOINT
While I was at our college library I saw two girls whom I have noticed to be around there before at those times.

I made eye contact with the less cute one ( but they're both hot ) and acknowledged it with a nod. She smiled at me and she nudged her friend( the cuter one ) to look at me. This one also made eye contact and smiled at me. They were both giggling and it looks as if they were becoming unsettled.

I was becoming anxious and self-conscious due to this. I wanted to approach but didn't because I am afraid to waste this good oppurtunity.

I know that they will be there this Tuesday, so I'm gonna approach them by then.

Guys, what would be some good openers for this? Give me a plan of attack. I want to number close the cuter one.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by agrisafi1
Great work guys!

Well this assignment was pretty easy, especially because I work in a bar/resteraunt. From last weekend to today Ive gotten at least 50 ECs and 50 hellos.

And of those hellos, the vast majority said hello back and smiled, and a few even struck up conversations with me. In a local mall, one girl asked me for directions to a store and held conversation for a few minutes.

-Anth

I work with the general public too, so I am counting the ones at work as .5. Not to say that you HAVE to, but I think its easer to say hello when you are in your work place. Regardless, good job

Shocker

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the mall again for some more hello's and honestly it is a lot harder then I thought. Not that saying hi is hard, just that no one looks at you. Everyone is in their bubble.

I was in a store and I found that if you see someone looking at something on the shelf, go over and look at the same thing they have in their hand (as long as it isnt tampons), they will look at you and move over a step, thats where you smile and say hello. I found this easier to do.

Shocker

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by agrisafi1
Great work guys!

Well this assignment was pretty easy, especially because I work in a bar/resteraunt. From last weekend to today Ive gotten at least 50 ECs and 50 hellos.

And of those hellos, the vast majority said hello back and smiled, and a few even struck up conversations with me. In a local mall, one girl asked me for directions to a store and held conversation for a few minutes.

-Anth
DOESN"T COUNT! get ECs and Hellos outside your job. I'm selling ladies shoes and having 50-100 ECs and Hellos a day. Its easy because u have to its ur JOB! But outside when u are in school or mall its hard! Do it outside man!

I spoke to 3 girls so far for like 10 minuts and 4 Hellos. Thursday.

Remember Sarging on Friday or Saturday!

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IS|Reinhart
DOESN"T COUNT! get ECs and Hellos outside your job. I'm selling ladies shoes and having 50-100 ECs and Hellos a day. Its easy because u have to its ur JOB! But outside when u are in school or mall its hard! Do it outside man!

I spoke to 3 girls so far for like 10 minuts and 4 Hellos. Thursday.

Remember Sarging on Friday or Saturday!
I agree, it shouldnt count but it also depends on the job. If you are a greeter at a restraunt for example you would have 50 by the end of your shift. Thats why I count them as .5 and to do most of this on my days off.

Shocker

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shocker
I went to the mall again for some more hello's and honestly it is a lot harder then I thought. Not that saying hi is hard, just that no one looks at you. Everyone is in their bubble.

I was in a store and I found that if you see someone looking at something on the shelf, go over and look at the same thing they have in their hand (as long as it isnt tampons), they will look at you and move over a step, thats where you smile and say hello. I found this easier to do.

Shocker
I get the exact same thing, people will actually go to an effort to avoid looking at you. I said 2 hellos so far today, neither responded though. I also talked to a couple bums...it seems the only people on the street who will make EC with you are the ones begging for change :(

Oh well i'm off to the campus bookstore in a bit hopefully i can strike up some conversations there...

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the exact same thing, people will actually go to an effort to avoid looking at you. I said 2 hellos so far today, neither responded though. I also talked to a couple bums...it seems the only people on the street who will make EC with you are the ones begging for change :(

Oh well i'm off to the campus bookstore in a bit hopefully i can strike up some conversations there...

Talked to some bums? lol, too funny. Just curious, what did you say

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score

Good job remember if they do not want to socialize with u then ITS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM!! not with u! When my friend who was born in USA went to Poland (he is 20 ) 1st thing he noticed People were giving him EYE CONTACTS everybody! so remember people do not want to give u ECs or answer ur hello that means they are afraid of u! THATS AWESOME! that means in that particular situation u are ALPHA> atleast the way i see it!

I was socializing with girls a lot today. 1 didn't want to talk to me, actually she did talk to me but it was 1 way conversation so i just said "nice meeting u BYE!" and speed up my pace she was shocked as we were going same direction for atleast half a mile.