James Bond now to bang a milf in new movie

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the displeasure of watching half of the previous 007 movie - I say displeasure because in that Bond seems to be a dark character, with no playful flirting. (I only saw half of it, but I was so bored, I couldn't stomach watching the whole thing.) It seemed that the Brosnan Bond character hit the sweet spot of being up-to-date with the new social & sexual mores while still being a bit ****y in both sexual & non-sexual aspects. This new actor's Bond seems to be more like an asexual Batman type (i.e., the darker character of the Batman movies, not the light-hearted one on TV) of character.

Give me the days of "My name is Pvssy Galore" ... "I must be dreaming"! :up:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old Bond will never return. New generation of moviegoers, new market, etc.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck daniel craig hes a white knight who doesnt get much azz at all. His next movie will probably show him beating up some evil "player" who plows through too many girls, including the main supporting actress who will no doubt reject his lame azz in the movie. No charm so he can only use his fists, the best Bond by far is Roger Moore. (slap a ho (russian killer girl) then bring out a glass of wine, then hit it) classic.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Cloudtopsun2100 said:
fvck daniel craig hes a white knight who doesnt get much azz at all. His next movie will probably show him beating up some evil "player" who plows through too many girls, including the main supporting actress who will no doubt reject his lame azz in the movie. No charm so he can only use his fists, the best Bond by far is Roger Moore. (slap a ho (russian killer girl) then bring out a glass of wine, then hit it) classic.
This.

This Bond has the pozzed stink of PC millennial zombies all over it. I didn't watch Quantum of Solace but Skyfall gave us:

* The faggot villain but still white of course. Coz homo's can be just as diabolical, driven, intelligent and accomplished as the rest of you bigots!!

* A relationship full of feelz and dialogue with an old bag with a school boy haircut (just screams Bond doesn't it?)

*Moneypenny's now a sensual and sassy black woman (is there any other kind?) and just as physically capable as Bond, plus a main part of the storyline. Why?

*A smarmy, skinny jeaned hipster as Q. Was waiting for him to upload a selfie on his ipoz.

*London recast as a city full of Anglo's and worth saving. Not an atomized multi-culti toilet and worth bombing.

Cast that Idra Elba or whatever that dudes name is who sends moral preening white sh!tlibs into orgasmic glee and that should pretty much be the nail in the Bond coffin.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Joe Rogan talk about Idris Elba being the new Bond. Uuh ok. Annie's black too, now, what the fvck?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I heard Joe Rogan talk about Idris Elba being the new Bond. Uuh ok. Annie's black too, now, what the fvck?
I don't have my "cultural marxism for dummies" handbook on me but I think it has something to do with the host population being too white and too cis or some sh!t. No boy/girl hood heroes and icons reminiscent of a time less pozzed should be untouched. The narrative must continue from Thor now morphing into an empowered woman to the green lantern coming out of the closet.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I don't have my "cultural marxism for dummies" handbook on me but I think it has something to do with the host population being too white and too cis or some sh!t. No boy/girl hood heroes and icons reminiscent of a time less pozzed should be untouched. The narrative must continue from Thor now morphing into an empowered woman to the green lantern coming out of the closet.

Awesome...then I want an all white Good Times sitcom remake.