Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

James Bond does not Kino

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hello, this has been on my mind ever since i discovered the definition of kino. It was over 2 years ago, summer before my freshman year in college when a crazy idea popped into my mind about getting more chicks. I typed in "becomeaplayer" and found a useful website (no where as deep as this one, but it did help of course)...

Anyways, kino for me personally wouldnt really feel natural... except at a club or dance lessons (obviously). I dont know about you, but the other guys who look like they're okay with girls (small minority) dont really touch.
They just talk, and so do I. Have you seen Sean Connery kinoing a girl? i havent. Touching seems like something creepy and needy, unless its REALLY ingrained into ur culture or personal habits, and you do it VERY naturally. If your "kino" is even 1% forced, aka unnatural... ull creep her out.

Having read as much as i read on these forums and others, i still dont understand how kino is productive, someone explain

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, James Bond is not a real person, he's a fictional character. There's a plot, and it usually is predictable. The movie is only 2 hours long, there isn't enough time to show a complete sarge, from begining to end, and still finish the plot in under the alloted time. Let's get real here. Everyone knows James Bond gets the babes, very few viewers care to find out all the details of how he goes about it. You can start creating predictable outcomes from your interactions, and your kino applications just figuring out specific patterns.

Kino is not something that's just done exclusively at any particular stage. A lot of guys think they must open by touching and being all over the girl. So they end up coming across as creepy. You must be able to calibrate and know when to apply it, which you'll learn after you try it enough times to know how most women respond. It is like a spice, like a condiment. You must know how much and how often to sprinkle it to the situation.

I use it at any time, once she is relatively comfortable with me, after I've build some attraction, to test if she's ready for me to escalate physically (which in itself is another form of Kino). By the time I kiss her, I usually already touched her hands, forearms, shoulders, sometimes even her face.

It is all about escalation, and how to bridge from one thing to another. You're not gonna go from grabbing her hand, to huging her, to fondling her, without the smooth transactions that involve so much, a lot of which is subtle. There's talking, communicating with your facial expressions, etc. that goes while you transition. You are always communicating. You are always sending and receiving signals. So watch out for the IOI's and proceed.

This is one of those things you learn only by doing, and doing it enough times to where you know how they will usually respond. That is why fun games that help display your personality in an entertaining way, are always good. Who cares if they are canned, as long as you are confortable with them. Come up with your own canned process that will allow you to progress naturally. Remember, she will not be confortable with kino, escalation, or you, if you are not first confortable with yourself and the situation.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should read Pook's article about kino. He says that kino has the potential to oversexualize a person such that they seem desperate or playerish.

James Bond is sexual enough without kino. I personally don't use kino that much anymore either. Except in dancing situations, mainly, or if I'm on a date and cuddling/kissing someone or whatever

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, Anti-Dump recommends minimizing kino, kissing, and sex for the first several dates and holding out as long as possible. This is to prevent you from getting infatuating with a hor whom you really have nothing in common with.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, the funny thing is I never looked to James Bond as an example for getting women. I always thought the way he did things was just completely tacky. Can you honestly go to the bar and tell a woman "The name's Bond, James Bond?" Okay, Pierce Brosnan can pull it off, but not very many others can without looking like a big nerd who hasn't grown up from the time he was twelve. I typically look to the likes of Brad Ptt and Tom Cruise if I was going to observe someone who was good with women on film. Pitt usually plays the sensual lover type (Meet Joe Black) and Cruise is typically the confident alpha male (Top Gun).

I also think a poor excuse for not using kino is because James Bond doesn't do it. You're not twelve years old anymore, man. I think you may have the problem of thinking a little too hard; it's good to think a little bit and analyze situations but you're really taking this much farther than you should. Sure, the material on this website is great, but don't feel compelled to follow everything to a tee. I'd suggest getting more comfortable touching the opposite sex. Let me give you a couple of pointers when using kino so it can become more natural to you:

1. First touch on the shoulders, don't let your touch linger but don't be too brief. You'll get calibrated on how to do this with more experience in the field.
  2. DON'T look at the place you are touching. It seems unnatural and weird when you touch and you look at where your hand is.
  3. To be on the safe side, don't do any more sensual touching (massages) until you properly kino escalate.

To get an idea of kino escalation, check out this article:

http://www.directnaturalgame.com/Techniques/kino-escalation-ladder.html

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used bond as a metaphor obviously
but kinoing is feminine
when done by a male looks needy and sketchy

thats all im saying

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you do it wrong, lol. Touching people isn't really that big of a deal, man. I'd suggest getting more comfortable touching people instead of making excuses to not touch people, that's all I'm saying.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok deacon ima start kino like craaaazy

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever remember in high school when girls would hit you playfully when you neg them or joke with them? Thats kino. Stuff like that, when not used excessively can go a long way man

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Only if you do it wrong, lol. Touching people isn't really that big of a deal, man. I'd suggest getting more comfortable touching people instead of making excuses to not touch people, that's all I'm saying.
Yeah, if you're kinoing (is that even a word) like a woman, well.... Not reciprocating a woman's touch could work against you though.

Women know that men aren't typically touchy-feely and they could be holding back obvious IOIs if they feel that you are a physically distant person. If that's the case, it's easier to believe that the only time that you'll want to touch her is for sex. Even if that's true, I don't think it works to your advantage to let her know.

I was recently sitting in a booth at a coffee shop with a woman I had just met. The conversation was going well and she was feeling pretty comfortable, so much so that she felt the need to apologize for frequently touching me. Now I could have sat stoic and said something like "Oh keep on, I don't mind."

Think that was a good response? Eh, it's not bad but it's not the best. If she was a little self conscious about coming off as too forward she would have started being even more aware of what she was doing and would probably intentionally stop herself; I didn't want that. So instead without saying a word I just smiled, took her hand and rested it on forearm. She smiled, put her arm around mine and slid in close, her thigh against mine.

Most guys may not be comfortable to do something like this but it definitely helps you feel more approachable which is important if you want an easier time at escalating. I personally thing that most guys go way too far with being aloof and mysterious. It sounds good in theory if the woman is already highly interested, however guys are doing this type of stuff with women who know little about them. I don't see how they plan on raising a woman's interest level without interacting with her.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok deacon ima start kino like craaaazy
That's the way to go! Haha. It feels awkward at first, but you'll get used to it, it takes practice.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
James Bond doesnt exist-it doesnt mean that you ought to pop out of existence to get laid!

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Vladic, you disappoint me with such a awful thread like this one

its called CREEPY when you kino desperately in hopes of trying to pull PUA bullshyt outta your azz (aka being kinda weird, nerdy, and unstable when kinoing her) - all the guys who lack experience with women fall into this catergory

YOU NEED EXPERIENCE - you need to spend time, kiss, hook up with a good number of girls, at which point you will NATURALLY be able to be friendly and sexual at the same time (also known as kino). Im gonna bump an old thread back that explains Kino'ing to perfection!

phooey73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
First of all, James Bond is not a real person, he's a fictional character. There's a plot, and it usually is predictable. The movie is only 2 hours long, there isn't enough time to show a complete sarge, from begining to end, and still finish the plot in under the alloted time. Let's get real here. Everyone knows James Bond gets the babes, very few viewers care to find out all the details of how he goes about it. You can start creating predictable outcomes from your interactions, and your kino applications just figuring out specific patterns.

Kino is not something that's just done exclusively at any particular stage. A lot of guys think they must open by touching and being all over the girl. So they end up coming across as creepy. You must be able to calibrate and know when to apply it, which you'll learn after you try it enough times to know how most women respond. It is like a spice, like a condiment. You must know how much and how often to sprinkle it to the situation.

I use it at any time, once she is relatively comfortable with me, after I've build some attraction, to test if she's ready for me to escalate physically (which in itself is another form of Kino). By the time I kiss her, I usually already touched her hands, forearms, shoulders, sometimes even her face.

It is all about escalation, and how to bridge from one thing to another. You're not gonna go from grabbing her hand, to huging her, to fondling her, without the smooth transactions that involve so much, a lot of which is subtle. There's talking, communicating with your facial expressions, etc. that goes while you transition. You are always communicating. You are always sending and receiving signals. So watch out for the IOI's and proceed.

This is one of those things you learn only by doing, and doing it enough times to where you know how they will usually respond. That is why fun games that help display your personality in an entertaining way, are always good. Who cares if they are canned, as long as you are confortable with them. Come up with your own canned process that will allow you to progress naturally. Remember, she will not be confortable with kino, escalation, or you, if you are not first confortable with yourself and the situation.
Read this.

Reaction score
^^My uncle was actually a double for Pierce Brosnan in two of the bond movies. You telling me my uncle aint real?

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
i used bond as a metaphor obviously
but kinoing is feminine

thats all im saying
I agree completely.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyWongButOhSoRite said:
^^My uncle was actually a double for Pierce Brosnan in two of the bond movies. You telling me my uncle aint real?
:eek:

Well,in that case. Bro, James Bond is real. My fat uncle dressed up as Santa Clause, and without the need to get run over by a reindeer, I now believe.

Tell your uncle to come in here and teach us his "How to pick up women the way James Bond's double does it, without Kino" method of sarging.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok gentleman i understand u all and ur right.

but still i just imagine some typical PUA ex-nerd saying "and you have to playfully touch her when u approach her for the first time"...

savior knows what i mean, kino should come naturally, from my positive vibe and energy... NOT because some pua told me that "now i have to touch her at this angle, this many seconds after the approach"

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and how dare anyone say Bond doesnt exist in real life!