Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jack Wealthy's Journal of Beasting

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im getting my uni paid for by government if I take 3 APs next year :)
I might take exchange to Melbourne or Sydney
Hahaha, **** you too bro :D
liquid?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm all about liquid. Been dancing for about 4 months, started on that. Mixed a lot more pop and hip-hop style in there so it's a more stop-and-go style, but it's uniquely mine and I love that. Liquid is a great way to get into dancing in general, just make sure you don't ignore footwork.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
You're right man footwork really matters hey. I looked at dancing, something I've wanted to do for a while and thought liquid looked the most simple. I like the stop and go version better though (link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBZi7jjUehI

You definitely should. Australia is great and I wanted to do my Uni in the Eastern States.
Yeah she's pretty good. Here are some videos that really helped me that you might not see otherwise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqoXtV_G-GY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A0CuGoi9qU&feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si_13rEP59c

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man:)

So, I felt this weird feeling this morning. I felt on the brink of something.

Day 2 without touching myself sexually.

Last exam today. Going outside the property for the first time in two days. Still didn't wank.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cbf posting about today. Party tonight cancelled. Doing trips with friends at that party cancelled. Exams over, yay.

Random story:

So... I woke up late last night tripping off some huge natural high. I felt this cool breeze ripple over me and knew it was time to get goin'.

I grabbed my (friends) bike and set off into the night.

After about 3/4 hours of steadily riding, mostly in circles, I ended up in the Scarborough area. I was riding around when I saw a large group of Asians I at first assumed to be a family, due to the apparent age difference.

For some reason I had cookies. I don't know how, I think I bought them from a Vietnamese shop because they tasted that way but I honestly have no idea what type of shop would be open at four in the morning. Or what type of shop would serve someone who rolled up on a bike with very little clothing.

Despite these logical flaws in my night, I was riding around eating cookies when I saw this group of Asians.

It was a five set so I rolled up with my best line... Jokes, I offered one of the girls a cookie. She accepted (stranger danger should really be taught to kids more) then one I thought was her younger sister declined.

I started talking and we had a proper conversation about the strangeness of this whole meeting and the role of the universe and eternal presence in everything we do. It was quite beautiful really. After I finished saying something particularly profound, yet another Asian rolled up on a bike. I assumed this to be her older sister. They all looked the same. She started talking in another language about something (the girl told me she was asking if she wanted a ride) while I walked on my bike. Then she rode onwards after a short conversation in English. Either that or I can now understand their language.

She hopped on my bike and I nearly fell over because I have no idea how to ride with two people. We started laughing and I made her pedal until we started going uphill over this bridge. Currently I have no idea where this story is taking place.

After more pedalling we get to a house I think is hers. I continue riding. I stop and go to kiss her. It felt right. She stops me. I go again, rinse repeat until I finally kiss her after about ten more minutes of conversation. Then some other stuff happens.

SUDDENLY, I start to make a horrible, horrible realisation. I have a rule: Learn her name, occupation and age. I knew none of these. A feeling of dread washes over me: She could easily be older than me, but could also be younger than me. I question her.

She is seventeen, all good.

Some more stuff happens but none of it is interesting. We joke around a bit and then I leave. Also it turns out they are her friends, even though I assumed they spread across the 12-45 demographic. Apparently not.
I catch what I thought was the 99 to Stirling, turns out it was the 98 at around seven. It is finally starting to get light whatever timeit is and the world feels beautiful.

I smile and stuff, then go back home somehow. I have a lot of holes in my recollection at this point because I fell asleep on a train. I realise I've lost my friends bike. I do not care. I get home and crash for around 15 minutes, then someone comes home and wakes me up. Turns out it was the wind. I fall asleep until around eight, get up and eat breakfast, then write this up. I am so horny I feel like a caged lion and honestly I don't think another surrealist adventure will stop that. Just interesting really. 'Citin if anyfin'.

I also cannot find my notepad, which I had a dream about the other night. In the dream I gave it to the person I love. I love myself and cannot find it anywhere. If by some strange chance I do love someone else, why would they accept anything from me if I stumbled to there door in a sleep-trance and told them I loved them? Why would they not wake me, so I don't get hit by a car or anything? Why would they not at least tell me later that I stumbled into their home in the early hours of the morning, woke them and handed them my notepad?

I think I probably just misplaced it.

the scary thing is, this whole lot ^ is legitimately how my life seems to work. At some stage in learning seduction all logic and fact seemed to depart and my life was left as a random collection of happenings, haphazardly spaced by equally random yet totally mundane occurrences. I actually live in a Stephen King novel.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa wait what???

Holy **** you took a random biking adventure, kissed some random girl, and had a series of surreal and semi-spiritual experiences on a whim.

That's one of the craziest stories I've ever heard.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Whoa wait what???

Holy **** you took a random biking adventure, kissed some random girl, and had a series of surreal and semi-spiritual experiences on a whim.

That's one of the craziest stories I've ever heard.
Unluckily no. I just used it to troll a PUA forum where they worship Mystery. Also RSD, you think those two would be mutually exclusive.

Played with my junk last night. I was so horny bulls were all like "Damn. Watch that guy." In reference too me.

Oh, guess what that "On the verge of something" feeling was? Not wanking for two days. It is now gone. Sexual fury has evacuated my balls and I wanna get my dlck angry again. I can't think of a better explanation for sexual energy and intent. Having an angry dlck.

Angry dlck would really help my party tonight. Not going to my best-friend-that's-a-girl's party because I know everyone there and all of the girls boyfriends and like them all as friends. It is weird, even just having this level of abundance where I can choose not too sleep with girls because they are friends.

Party Plan:
-Copy what NDJ does at his party and not chill the fvk out at any stage.
-Follow through on my intent.
-Not hide my sexuality.

My brain feels less powerful now that I'm not as horny.

Random EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUpazytmt1M&feature=feedf - Wicked editing and songs (can't think of the word for that type of editing. Urgh)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pckfw_8cEc4&feature=feedlik - Anyone tell me whats going on here? Aussie band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYY4cXUzNIw&feature=feedf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsDOqeQEvH0&feature=related - One of the best remixes ever

Nothing else appropriate.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I havent seen the 2010 one of alex! I LOVE HIS WORK AND MOVIES AND ALL THAT
THNAKS
Im gonna watch it and edit this post later.
maybe.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, thnaks to you man. You really inspdreid me eyh.

Tonights party also cancelled. Double update. No plans for tomorrow. In a good mood butt fcuk, not sure what's up these holidays.

Goals:
-Do more approaches in casualness (buses, trains) and don't stop like last time
-Do stop masturbating
-Catch up with my friends, who all seem to have fallen off the face of the planet
-Go to an under-age nightclub. BEAST.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Wishing your story hadn't been a troll. I am also going to pursue the angry **** feeling.
When other people use my sayings, I laugh so hard :D

Went into the city. Did an approach. Turned out to not look that great, also I was in my head but she was into me. She was checking me out so I asked her if she knew me and she says "Nooooo.... You don't know me :)"

Got checked out a lot actually, one girl was turning weird to keep looking at me. Confidence is great. I was with my Dad (why I went into the city) and he looks similar/has a similar level of confidence. Found out my Dad approaches too... Weird...

Did the first of three tests for ADHD. I scored acute. Go me.

Saw awesome boobs. Really, really nice. Girl was proud of them, I was proud of girl. Saw intensely hot redhead. Model hot, pale, perfect features. I felt like running across to her. Also I was pumped on adrenalin because my dad tried to start a fight with a gay guy for making a comment about us.

Good day with my Dad.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm posting here so I don't masturbate. I'm so horny I can't focus on anything and jeezus this is hard. Not working out because of the heat. Makes it worse.

30/11/11

No idea.

1/12/11

Thursday. Chilled at home, went out for a bit with some friends. The only hot one- who I also don't know thank ****- got stoned and just ended up giggling. I got really nervous for some reason and started to second guess myself, intention would have helped. A lot.

Had some interesting fb convos. One with Norwegian, one with this kid in year 8 at my school. He basically messaged me asking how to be like me, he thinks I'm a pimp. I should probably mention my school is academic selective and as such less than ten other guys in my year have had sex. I also have reputation of talking to randoms and generally being social, I have a sneaking suspicion people suspect I was using for a while as well...

Anyway, I explained abundance to him and gave him some tips for parties. He gave me a list of girls in Yr8 I should go for. He's a cool kid but he's like... Well, every kid at that age, doesn't have the experience or knowledge to hook-up and has weird, partially formed ideas of how to do it. He wont learn naturally either because of this school environment so I will teach him.

Oh ****, nearly forgot, I did like a dozen approaches. No follow through at all though. Today lacked that.

2/12/11

Same as yesterday except with one friend. I hate this ****.

So we hang out, blah blah, I talk to some strangers and do some other reckless stupid **** for fun and self amusement. Her hot friend is supposed to come down, doesn't but I text her and get some laughs out of that. I texted "Make it up." she replied "Sure" I replied "Sex?" she retaliated (I got sick of replied) "If that's what you want ;)" paraphrased.

The chick I was with got pissed. It isn't a secret she has had a crush on me for ages but she loves me in an annoyingly needy way. She often texts me, then calls me as I'm reading the text. Pet peeve.

So day goes on, she breaks up with her boyfriend then asks me to come with her to ball. I say yes but make it known it is as friends- or rather try to, she talks over me about alcohol and wanting to make meth. This chick couldn't bake cookies, meth is out of the picture. I explain to her red phosphorous is only made in one plant within the state and stealing it would be impossible, thus cooking would be impossible. She (tries to, I'm loud) talk over me about how she isn't sure about the break-up. Wants reassurance it was the right thing to do. I do, she wants it repeatedly every single sentence.

Visit some people at my old work, I mainly piss them off. My personality has changed a bit since I worked there and I lacked confidence while I did. Now I have it back. Still I was dominant and in control, maybe the pissing off was just an illusion from my mind created state.

Long story short, I ended up being depressed by the constant irritating attempts for her hinting she is into me and eventually OTHER PEOPLES overt comments about us being a couple and visible assumptions we were dating. Old people gave us a knowing smile.

I was pissed and people were ****ing with me over it. I kept cool on the outside but I wanted to punch this ****y ****, I settled with pissing him off.

As soon as I went quiet and we were alone she started touching me a ****tonne asking what was wrong. I got moodier. Eventually I deteriorated to staring at strangers and petty crime. Made me feel better.

I walked the fcuk off when she started pissing me off, she was freaked by the fact I was so quiet and aversive so she wanted me to leave anyway.

All of this ^^ is an overcomplicated look at my life situation, basically an unattractive girl who I am alright friends with has a huge unwieldy crush on me. Actually, at my school the exact same thing has happened and apparently she is asking me to the ball Tuesday. I mentioned it above. On the 22/11/11 post. ADVICEWANTED.

I got home after I decided to walk to clear my head. I actually stopped and watched a spider make a web. This girl who walked past. I should mention it is just after sunset, so this girl should by all rights be scared by me standing in the middle of the path in the dark in a dark mood, especially when I'm six-two and built. I just nod and say "Spider" and she smiles.

At home I lay down and let my mind go blank. I started to feel better. I got on facebook and had a conversation about my emotions and shlt with one girl, culminating in talk about living for the moment. I started that conversation with some pun about her ball date, I like puns. I had another talk about England with this girl who approached me last semester who works near my school. She gave me the kiss vibe and I aborted, basically what she did to the conversation. Though she did agree Russell Brand is basically British me :) Another chat with this girl at my school who is a virgin about sex and stuff, Ima regular sexpert. Another chat with a girl I met on a bus. That one was boring. AND I chatted to a friend who has fallen off the face of the planet. She was just posting up a quick ft status to say she was at her friends but we talked a bit and it was nice.

The virgin chat, I took it sexual just like I used to. Of course it still worked, even if I felt awkward, because the laws of nature don't change overnight.

Got tired, went to bed.

The Third

Party tonight. Girl from yesterday and the day before's birthday. She's already called me to ask if I'm coming again and ask me to come early because I'm tall and muscular and can thus hang tinsel on the roof.

After the party I'm going to get high and walk home to see if the world floods into me again. That happened on the 27, the world grew for me and melded with me on some level and gave me back this confidence I had been craving to approach. I feel stagnant when I'm not out or working out right now, watched some movies and meditated a bit but I crave talking. I assume when I get hornier I'll crave sex instead.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool.
Tell her no and go with a chick you like
"spider". Oh my god. That made me laugh so hard. MY NEW PICKUPLINE!!

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decided to stop procrastinating and write this up...

3/12/11

Beast. Went to McDonald's. Caught bus. Friends got on bus randomly after they picked up some marry Joanna. Met a new guy, really cool and chill. Tooled him a bit but not on purpose, just came natural to cut him off and literally didn't hear some of what he said. He had great presence and gets laid heaps but I have a much louder voice and was more comfortable in the environment.

Got to party area and ended up walking around for like ten minutes trying to find it. Got directions of some chick. As I was walking I started pumping my state by clapping and shouting "WOO" or "Yea Yeah".

Got to party. Shouted out my name as I walked in (HEY EVERYBODY, I'M JAEDON) like all parties I've been to it is around 10-20 people. The last one had 20 something actually. Girl who invited me, from last posts-let's call her Joe- started laughing and pulling me away for doing "this **** again." Pissed me a bit.

Sit down in silence while some girls I know dog me about some crap to do with saying hello to people. I introduce myself to everyone in the immediate area after 5 or so minutes and this group of harassers call me out on it. Seriously, what?

One girl gives me good vibe and her sister keeps looking back and forth between us. Problem is, I can't think of anything to say so I just chat to my bi-sexual friend. I shook her hand though and made eye-contact a fair bit -I looked away a couple of times bleh. When we shook hands I tried to stroke the inside of her hand, ended up just breaking the handshake quickly.

Fast forward to when I start talking half an hour later, her friend makes it really obvious I should get in there. I don't. Instead I ponder ways to get in there. The friend also likes me. So does another annoying random girl who was hassling me earlier. Long story short I do nothing. She and her sister leave, I played around and drew symbols on her arm with my finger at one stage.

I should probably mention this whole time I'm making a lot of good jokes and there is and awkward/sexual vibe going on.

Anyway I start playing with the friend. She isn't as hot, she would be a five but she was the best of a bad situation and I was horny. End of the party rolls around after some other stupid boring crap happens. Wait, this sounds negative, it is fun but redundant. I've done it to many times before and it is my social comfort zone, I want to push it, push it. I walk her to the end of the street and she tells me she doesn't want to hook-up. Persist, persist, persist but to no avail. I get rejected at the kiss. Bitacha would have been able to feel my stiffy through a suit of armour.

Leave, go to friends house without being high. Catch a train. Walking from the train to my mates this cool cop starts a conversation with me. He was walking to his friends 21 I think, he was pretty drunk and I missed parts. Really cool guy. We exchanged numbers.

Got to their place and chilled and chatted, same guy off bus was there. We talked about hooking-up a bit and that mofo is a legend.

Fell asleep at 7.30ish. I was dozing a bit between 6-7 and ended up masturbating while I was half conscious into a wall because I thought I was fcuking the last girl I slept with. It was vivid as. Watched the sunrise at 4.30am btw.

Caught a bus with one of my best friends- Rhi (girl) and that cool guy. Some other people were on the bus, the one I know well is a douche and the girl was into me but I culdn't think of anything to say.

SUMMARY:
I AM A *****. I HAVE HUGE SOCIAL CONFIDENCE BUT LOWER SEXUAL CONFIDENCE BECAUSE I AM ALL WOO! AND NO INTENT. Ne

I am a *****. I have huge social ****iness but low sexual confidence because I am all WOO! no intent. I need to work on this point. I need to become comfortable with revealing my intent.

NEW GOAL:
Reveal my intentions through non-verbal communication

METHOD:
Refuse to break eye-contact with girls
Invade girls personal space

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, random list of things I'm looking into:
Improv and comedy classes- interest of mine, I like drama and I like the comedy side of it the most. Apparently it is pretty cheap. This isn't a game thing it is personal.
Voice coach- I have a loud voice but my normal voice is from the throat. I have a recurring throat infection because of this.
Fill script of antibiotics- for throat infection
Make appointment with ADHD specialist- the best one in the state has agreed to see and evaluate me because of the severity of my condition. I wish people would stop *****ing about ADHD, they usually don't even have it. Seriously the best test is the medication. If it wakes you up and makes you more focused, you don't have ADHD. STIMULANTS tend to STIMULATE, the exception is people with certain medical conditions and chemical imbalances actually become relaxed as a result of consumption of dexamphetamine or methylphenidate(ew). Simple. <Rant over>

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Yes sir.

To Jaedon, sorry for the close anxiety. I've been getting it at the last couple parties, but I've found that things are always better when you make the move than when you don't. I won't miss my chance next time if you don't, close-pact. Invade girls personal space is a good one, I'll be focused on that.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Yes sir.

To Jaedon, sorry for the close anxiety. I've been getting it at the last couple parties, but I've found that things are always better when you make the move than when you don't. I won't miss my chance next time if you don't, close-pact. Invade girls personal space is a good one, I'll be focused on that.
Deal.

Message me your facebook.