J0n's Field Report Log

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Jon. First time poster here, and I just finished reading your entire journal.

You really are an inspiration. Reading this has changed my entire outlook on everything. I'm someone who's 23 and unfortunately, has AA and never even puts up an effort to approach a woman. However, after reading your journal, I feel like it was the final push over the edge that I needed to wake up and get something going for myself. You seem to be enjoying life a lot, and I want to at least begin taking a step in the right direction.

Do you think you have any tips on getting over that mental wall of approaching? I often feel ashamed that I don't have things like this down at my age, but it's better late than never.

I don't mean to derail your journal or anything, but I really admire your courageous stance, and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CHina- Its a campus near Southmost College in Texas.

Snake- Thanks

Doctrine- You shouldnt feel bad about not being able to talk to girls at your age because more then likely alot more men are at the same place your at. The difference is your are taking an initiative to change.

I think you should go out a few days and do the Apoc Opener...after a few of those you should feel a little better and calmer when you begin approaching with your real game. IF you begin to not be afraid to outright tell a girl to come over to your place then just talking to them wont be a big deal anymore.

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice reply, Jon. I really appreciate it.

Not familiar with the Apoc Opener, but I'm definitely going to read up on it and try to follow it. I've always been someone who felt a need to recite my lines before going up to women, but I think that's the wrong way to go about things.

I just don't want to amp myself up too much and focus on the potential negative outcomes. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to trying some new stuff next week. Thanks again for the help, Jon. Hope you continue to do your thing on a high level, and I hope I can do well like that with enough practice.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This FR is one of the few where you actually see the person learn, improve, adapt and transform into a real dj. Mad props.

i'm never consistent with my approaches and therefore always have to start back from square one.

Still interested in hearing your FR's j0n and hope there's still more to come.

R

Rubato

j0n24 said:
CHina- Its a campus near Southmost College in Texas.

Snake- Thanks

Doctrine- You shouldnt feel bad about not being able to talk to girls at your age because more then likely alot more men are at the same place your at. The difference is your are taking an initiative to change.

I think you should go out a few days and do the Apoc Opener...after a few of those you should feel a little better and calmer when you begin approaching with your real game. IF you begin to not be afraid to outright tell a girl to come over to your place then just talking to them wont be a big deal anymore.
J0n24, you recommended Doctrine try the Apocalypse opener... I get the reason why you suggest it, to help ease up on the anxieties surrounding approaching. But is this something you're going to want to use during the day or just strictly at night? I guess it doesn't matter much does it? I'm still interested in your opinion though.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should read this ****. I got inspired by this guy 7 years ago who is not longer here. I dug it out for you guys!

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found this thread. Its very inspirational. congrats on the tremendous progress you've made. I'm just in the early stages of beginning my don juan journey. I keep a journey as well and have just recently started doing cold approaches and just got my first instadate and # close 2 days ago :). I hope I will reach a similar level as yours sometime in the near future.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man.