Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

J0n's Field Report Log

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like everyone is going crazy with those "Looks," Threads haha crazy.

Well whatever onto my FR.

Lets start with the gym girl...

I get to the gym and its the girl I got a kiss from :D.

HER: hey
ME: Hellooooo
HER:hehe what you been up to?
ME:Trying to see if I've been with any other girls huh could have been more subtle you know
HER:Oh yes I'm soooooo jealous
ME:I could tell haha
HER: Shut up
ME: shut up! Fine dont talk to me until you apologize and who knows I might get some girl in here to work out with me now since I wanted you to workout with me.

I walk off. While I was working out I could see she would check what I was doing every now and then haha funny. Mmmm around maybe 30 minutes go by till she walks up to me while I'm working out.

HER:Hey
ME: yes ready to apologize?
HER: yes im sorry for telling you to shut up(she did that dumb sigh that girls do when they apologize)
ME: GOOD!
I give her a big fat hug while I'm all sweaty and spin her around while other people are working out haha.
HER: Eww your all sweaty
ME: you know you like it
HER: so your not mad anymore?
ME: No I could neve rbe mad at you( I put my arms on her waist)
HER: Good cause I want you to come to my kids birthday next week, I dont know how you did it but my kids keep asking about you.
ME: No duh! Did you see that dinosaur I made with the playdoh they were stunned!
HER: HAHA..so will you come?
ME: Hmm I will think about it..I'll tell you before I leave ok.
HER: Ok I'll be in front doing paperwork
34 minutes later
HER: So you coming
ME: I dont know your kids are cool and all but I care more about the mommy so if I get some quality time with their mommy then I will definitely be their.
HER: mmm(Smirk) I'll have to think about that
ME: When you decide call me bye!

I wave and leave...she texted me yesterday saying she would have some alone time after her kids party..so here's hoping she's good.

I was in the library on Friday at campus and while I was reading some booooooooooring history book I saw this girl in front of me...mmm creamy legs and nice hest but uuuuuugly face ugh!!! I decide to have fun and go old school.

I write down on a piece of paper
"I think your cute, lets go to a movie saturday." yes no

She laughed and said she had some dumb party to go to for her brother..but she gave me her number..I called even though she was at her bros and we talked for a while...she told me she had a kid (What the hell is up with everyone fvucking without rubers!!) but she still wants to talk cause she is a "Friendly," Girl...sounds like a FB. She is coming over Friday night.

I was at Target checking out the BluRay movies when I saw this girl with such a huge butttt I just gravitated towards it ..it must have had it's own gravitational pull....huge butt no boobs decent face.

ME: Wow I just had to come over here and meet you
HER: oh hello
ME: You are the cutest dressed girl I have seen in this target today and ive bee here for 5 minutes
HER: haha I dont know if I should take that as a compliment or not

I decided I was already bored for some reason so I just escalated till I either burned out or got somwhere
ME: Take it either way but I need to know what your doing tonight because I need to make you my wife
HER: WOW that is something you dont hear that often
ME: Well you are so extremelly cute!! I could hug you all day! hahaha
HER: haha well I dont know you so I dont think we should get married just yet.
ME: How bout I buy a movie and you come over, i'll cook and you do the dishes sound good?
HER: So you want our first date to be at your place and I HAVE to do the dishes?
ME: finnnnnnnnnnnnne I'LL do the dishes you just need to do two things for me
HER: Oh and whats that?
ME: You need to wear something skimpy preferably a skirt and you would need to give me incentive on WHY I did the dishes.
HER: I'm sorry but if your asking me to have sex with you just because you did yoru own dishes then im sorry ou need to stop talking to me..
ME: (Yawn) oh well your boring and you just lost out on watching hellboy on Bluray in a cool house with parmasean chicken as dinner...have fun doing whatever boooooooring thing your doing tonight bye :D.

Her face was funny and the best part is I was in the next aisle looking at the bluray movies so I could still see her hahah.

While I was paying some old lady was taking forever with her stupid coupons when the cashier was talking to her...ehhh just a fvck was talking about how she wanted a guy that was tall since she was short.
Cashier: yeah I want a tall guy since I'm so short and muscular
Old lady: Why would you want a muscular guy they go after all the girls
Cashier: Yeah but they are cute
My turn to pay
ME: well im pretty muscular and i'm taller then you...so what you doing tonight when you get off wokr?
Cashier(Blush): but I dont know you
Me: Which is why I want to know what your doing after work duhh dummy
Cashier: well i'm working till 12 so I don
ME: (I cut her off) well give me your number and I'll call you so we can do something...i'm sure I'm the guy you've been waiting for haha

I get her number and was texting with her on Saturday...names mary.

Well I didnt get any so gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! oh well

Hope you guys have better luck then I do.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from schools decided to update...

There is this girl in one class easily a 8.5 some backstory first...
First day of school she wore a yellow skirt
First day of school it was damn windy
First day of school I sat in front so never saw her
First day of school after class I walk slow
First day of school she walks infront of me and the wind picks up her skirt and I see her panties.
First day of school I want her.

Today I was going to talk to her during class but I see her in the Library so I go and sit with her..
ME: Hey your in my class arent you history right.
HER: yeah
ME: Good I'm glad there is at least one cute girl in my class this semester haha
HER: haha thanks so is she hard?
ME:mmm not really but the blue books are gonna demolish everyone even you girly
HER: Their that hard?
ME: No its just confusing the first time you try..took me the entire sem last time to figure them out.
HER Wow that sucks
ME: Yup more then 90% of the class will drop before its over..I hope you dont drop i'd be lonely
HER: I wont but can you help me study?
ME: mmmm maybe sit with me during class and I will help ya outs
HER: Ok mind if my friend sits with his he has noone to sit with him
ME: mmmm nah sorry but i'd be very jealous if some other guy was talking to you while I was flirting with you during class haha
HER: Shut up haha

We talk for a little till its time for class...names megan.
ME: Walk me to class
HER: ok
While we are walking I see this other girl in my class..that catches my attention I notice that megan notices as well see what happens. During the entire class I am teasing her and playing with her (The teacher and I are very cool cool so I play games with the teacher by telling megan the answers but the teacher keeps picking me since she knows I'm the one that told her but i pretend im dumb and flip around in the book looking for it..she stopped me and made me wait after class and asked me why i did that

teacher: Why do you do that, you know the answer but when I call you you act dumb?
ME: I dont know im shy when cute girls talk to me
Teacher: watch out and dont play dumb I see you talking to girls in class
ME: haha i'll make sure to please you by passing your class with the highest grade evers!! I'll make you proud
Teacher: you better now get out of here)
Class ends and I get megans number and begin walking to the library not really caring for megan anymore since i'm watching the other girl in my class to see where she goes haha stalker mode.
Megan grabs me by the arm ruining my stalker mode!
Megan:Hey meet my friends!
She turns me and its like 2 dudes ...losers
ME: Hey whats going on
GUY1: hey
Guy2: whats up
guy1: so your in class with us...is she hard??
ME: I told megan you should ask her(I nudge her)
MEgan: jon is going to help me on the test so i'll study with you guys afterwards
guy1: cool
guy2: hey megan lets go get something to eat
guy1: yeah im hungry
megan: want to come? (stares at me)
me: nah im not hungry yet.
megan: aww
guy1/2: allright later
me: take care of my girlfriend ok guys..text me tonight ok girly
megan: haha ok bye

I lost the other girl but I still have time...megan will be coming to my house friday night hopefully.

Hope you have better luck then I do.

BlackMos17

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n you are the man.

Ive been wanting to say that for a long time but I only recently registered. Keep posting bro, if anything ill be here to read the latest posts. You really help me out with some of the things you say. I dont even know how you come up with most of it, you're a genius.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm strange the forum was down the entire weekend strange.

The cashier girl that wanted me to go to her kids party was acting like a tease the entire night and at the end she played it off that all she wanted to do was talk...booooooooooooring. I left bored.

Megan
Everything was going pretty well she sat with me during class had fun and all that stuff then came Friday afternoon. Aparrently she got it in her head that she was too cool for school and decided to act extremelly stupid and stuckup..trying to get me to give HER a reason for her to see ME later that night....ooooooooook I hung up on her...she gives me the "Laaaaaaaaaaaazy eye," In class now haha(Stupid wyle burp)

I saw a girl I knew in my gym thursday that I wanted to go on a date with (She flaked) so I deleted her number blah blah blah...saw her in gym but didnt open since I didnt care..she texts me while I was working out but i dont take my phone into gym so when I got out I saw her message.

We talk and I just set up a date for Sat night she agrees....Friday afternoon she flakes again with some bullcrap about her mom SUDDENLY bring up some family gathering haha not very good at lying I take it...so I'm bored and told her that she owed me and for her to set up the date and I was free friday night but not saturday(gonna watch some ufc) she comes back saying she has to see her schedule...I deleted her number and texts again since I dont really care.

On Saturday when I was leaving my workout this pretty cute girl passed me as I was drinking water and we stared at each other for a couple of seconds but I didnt pursue haha silly me.

Also that "Friendly," Girl hasnt texted me or called so i deleted her number as well as well as all texts.

I'm getting more and more frustrated since I still dont have my body the way I want yet so I'm growing more and more cynical about that aspect and am taking it out on my body more and more see:working out harder/more. But it still is nice seeing girls check me out when I pass by.

I had a bad week but i dont care its not like it matters.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back J0n, i was gone from the forum for a while too! I'll be giving you a thought out response tomorrow :)

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap this site is going slow for me hahaha.

Well onto my report

Monday-Thrusday I didnt do anything but the usual stuff (School,workout)

In class megan still doesnt talk to me and is trying to ge me jealous by talking to her loser friend in front of me and giving him massive kino ...I think its funny :D .

The girl I saw while I was with megan in the class has a BF short very cute she smells like bubblegum haha (For the looks guys...her BF is allright looking low bodyfat muscular so I suppose that helps the looks debate)

The teacher <3 ....this is the SAME teacher that I wrote about in this journal a while while while back...she's prego now and soon to be leaving me :(...I hav NO IDEA why I find her attractive.....I already told her I wanted to be her TA and we are going to talk privately on Wed.

Friday I was in the mall looking at...I forgot haha when I saw this amazingly cute older chick she had braces that struck me odd so I HAD to talk to her abouts it haha.She was in the lingerie dept and I ddint notice till halfway through the convo haha.

ME: Excuses me
HER: Hi?
ME: Why do you have braces?
HER: What?
ME: You have braces
HER: Yeah so?
ME: Isnt that for children though?
HER: Nooooo anyone can have them
ME: I see....and for a second there I thought that was your ploy of pretendint to be younger :D
HER: hahah no I have them because my teeth are ugly
ME: Really? I wouldnt know since I've never met you before
HER: true
ME: Watcha doing tonight since I'm bored and want to have fun
HER: I've never had someone try to flirt with me while I was picking lingerie
I look around...I was in the middle of bras/panties and didnt even notice till she brought it up....needless to say I had an audience of 4 girls watching but they tried not to be obvious haha.
ME: ....hahaha I didnt even notice since I was very interested in you hah.
HER: haha your not embarassed?
ME: ummm I dont know its just clothes afterall but I can see why guys would be nervous....so you never answered whatcha doing tonights?
HER: Nothing
ME: Lets do something's besides talking in the lingerie dept, I say a movie and maybe tag.
HER: tag?
ME: Yeah after the movie we will play tag at my house
HER: I barely know you...
ME: here hold this up for me ( I gave her a bra to hold up)
She does
HER: Why?
I put a thong on to see what she would look like in it
ME: There now I've seen you in bra and panties so you shouldnt be shy nows!
HER: hahah you tricked me
ME: no I'm just fun
HER: I can see that...sure but only a movie
It was already like 8pm when I started talking to her so I made it an insta date..I got her number and we walked around the mall for a while. Found out her names stephanie and she is a clerk or some boring crap no kids (yay) crazy EX...(nay?)

We go into I think sam goody or hot topic I cant recall and we get seperated and I forgot that I was with her haha I remember walking out of hot topic because I saw this gorgeous girl...she had the sexiest tan I've ever seen! I was like 2 feet away from opening her BUT I hear my name and its steph asking where I was going needless to say I made sure to remember I was with her by holding her hand for the remainder of the trip at the mall....I mean this tan chick was damn hot and in short short white shorts jeez!

We get to the movies in my car (it was close to the mall so it wasnt that bad) and watch robin hoods...before the movie I checked out ss and saw that funny loveshack post on here and like I said laughed a little to loud.Steph asked why I laughed and I told her...she said that "Maybe he truly loves her and they could work it out." .........;/
15 minutes into the movie I was tongue tied with steph, I wanted to see how far I could go so I tried climbing over the armrest while still kissing her...she freaked and ended the kissing session saying "This is innapropriate." haha.

I'm bored watching the movie since I want action so I try kissing her neck...stiff and no reciprocation...i leave to the bathroom.

On my way to the bathroom with my slooooooooow walk I see these girls looking at the movie posters....holy cow short shorts are awesome.

I try opening them but found out they are 16.

I get back and watch the rest of the movie.

We are walking to my car
ME: So howd you like the movie?
HER: it was ok
I took that as ...it was boring but glad I wasnt the one paying.
ME: yeah it was good but I was bored
HER: Why didnt like the movie?
ME: it was good I just wanted to make out with you more, I can see the movie anytime I want.
HER: oh
I drive her to her car and walk her to it just so I can try one more time
ME: Soo this is the end of our date
HER: yeah
I just decide to try to kiss her which she lets me but I try to pick her up by her legs but she doesnt let me
HER: No this is to fast I dont do this on first dates
ME: oh well, bye

I wasted I think 30$ on kissing..soooo gay , I deleted her number since I doubt she will message me anyways.

Saturday..I go to the UFC fight at a local hotspot and get a couple to sit with me (Packed so they had nowhere to sit) We get to talking and they ask why I'm alone...
ME: Havent really found any girls that are fun for that long
Guy1: Ohh
Girl: what's that mean?
ME: pardon the language but the only fun they are is in bed after that they get kind of boring
Guy:hahahaha
Girl: why are you laughing?AM I boring?
Guy: No your fun
I thought that was funny....we keep talking for the rest of the PPV and they say they want to hook me up with one of their friends since they say she is FUN...I give them my number just for the heck of it. Fights outside the hotspot so cops were around and didnt have a chance to talk to the local talent.

Sunday...damn tired for some reason so I stayed homes.

Friendly girl texted me saying she had free time Wednesday....might make her come out Friday night though haha.

That's it.

Hope you guys have better luck then I do .

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had some good sets and some bad sets.

At school in class I've decided to not waste time on girls I dont think are worth it......I have the highest grade and I watch how everyone is floundering its pretty funny actually.

The teacher talked to me alone and I told her flat out I had the hots for her even though she is prego. She took it well to my face but I could tell she doesnt want anything to do with me. I sent her an email to talk about some assignments but she never got back to me so that irritated me and decided to forget her....she's leaving on prego leave soon so not my concern anymore.

The gym I go to changed its name which I think is funny and has all these rules now which are ridiculous...no chalk??! Fvcking morons.

Saturday I go to the gym and workout when I see this ehh decent looking girl...she was getting hit on by the so called "Personal Trainers," Which was funny to say the least...fvcking money grubbing guys who have no idea how to workout.

I decide to do my workout and if she is still here when I am done I'll talk to her.

10 minutes goes by and I'm on my way to get a drink of water. The locker rooms are real close to the water fountains. She rushes out and slams into me pretty hard that I back up ( I was zoned out listening to my mp3 player)

I take off my headset rubbing my chest
ME: Ow!!!
HER: Sorry! Are you ok?
ME: I think you broke my chest!Here feel if anything is broken
I grab her hand and rub my chest
HER: I'm so sorry I didnt mean to hurt you
ME: hahaha your tickling me
She giggles but keeps rubbing my chest........
ME: haha if you keep tickling me your going to give me hiccups as well
HER: Sorry
ME: It's ok what you rushing out for anyways?
HER:I was working out with Jim(So called personal trainer)
ME: That guy has no idea what he is doing he's just trying to get money
HER: Reallly?
ME: yup how bout I show you how to really workout it'll be fun!
HER: But jim is waiting
ME: It's ok he is talking to some other girl now....
I didnt really pay attention but he was haha...stupid greedy bastards.
HER: Sure lets go

We get to working out and I show her how to squat (Basically it was to give her a good workout and for her to lean her butt out towards me which she kind of figured out )
ME: This is a good workout that you should do all the time
HER while she was bending down: Are you sure its not so you can look at my ass?
ME: hahah caught that did you? But you shouldnt worry about me almost all the guys in here have been watching you this whole time.
HER: Reaaaaly?!
ME: Are you blushing?
HER: No!
ME: haha you like guys staring at you ewww wait till I tell everyone!
HER: Shut up!
ME: hahaha

Needless to say she ruined my whole workout since I had to show her all these workouts but the ends justify the means I suppose.

Ending of working out (It was 8:30 when we left if I recall or somewhere around there)
ME; that was fun
HER: yeah it was
ME: did you see jim he was all mad I stole you away from him hahah
HER: Really? I feel bad
ME: Dont be lets go get something to eat im hungry
HER: But were all sweaty
ME: Yeah your right, hmm lets go to my place and I will cook for you so I can teach you what is good to eat..I bet you eat junk food.
HER: I dont know I barely know you and i dont have anything to wear.
ME: I have a washing machine plus you do owe me for almost breaking my chest remember
HER: Shut up I didnt hurt you
ME: uhhuh I bet if you lift up my shirt it'll be allllll bruised
HER: Prove it
I get real close and pretend to take off my shirt and instead just go in for the kiss...she was hesitant but she agreed to come back afterwards.

hour or 2 after eating and stuff

ME: well did you like your food?
HER: Yes it was good your a good cook
ME: Thank you my dear next time you will cook for me
HER; deal

We wash the dishes togethor and talk about her HOOOOORENDOUS eating habbits...I cant believe that she thought eating mcdonalds was actually health..what the hell! Oh wait she justifys it by eating a SMALL order of fries hahahaha.

Needless to say while we are washing the dishes im escalating the kino with butt bumps and splash fights here and there when finally we are going at it till 2. My phone rang for some reason which is why I remember the time but it was unknown...SCARRRY!

Sunday morning super early.

For some damn reason my calf got a cramp all of a sudden! You know how you like when you move a certain way it begins to hurt and you know how you have a cramp so you try to stay a certain way so you dont hurt more?

Well I feel the cramp wake up instantly and begin squirming around trying not to aggrivate it. Needless to say my commotion woke up shelly (The girl) who is naked in my bed....shes freaking out cause im just moving around haha. By the time I find a position that doesnt hurt i practially on top of her again...

HER: Wow I've never had someone wake me up this early before after what we did last night
ME:......
HER: So you want more?
She puts her hands on my waist and begings stroking my penis..
ME: No I have a cramp
MOODKILL
HER: oh are you ok?
ME: NO it hurts!
HER: anything I can do to help?
ME: no not really make me something to eat please
HER: Ok

She makes toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you ask someone to make something to eat who in their right mind makes toast! I could have done that damn!

She leaves finally around 11 saying she had a fun time and hopes to see me at the gym to continue working out and if jim messes with me to tell her....ok?

I dont do anything Sunday because my damn calf is STILLLL killing me for some damn reason! Oh well
This Saturday is the fight so I will hopefully get some tail at the place here's hoping.

ThePrize

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome that you are back Jon! I read your entire thread lol. You inspire me a lot!

You are right up there with the Don Juans like Pook himself. Pook with his sophisticated philosophy approach and you going caveman.

Sure hope you are here to stay a little longer and post more greatness!!!

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had some decent opens as well as some burns that were funny.I also had the weirdest lay thing or whatever.

I decide to do some reading and stuff while I wait.....NOONE flirted with ANYONE for 2 hrs while I waited around. I mean a cute chick short shorts..white legs huge asssssssssssss boobs high heels ...EVERY guy was watching her and NOONE went up to her! Holy SH1T! Oh i didnt go up becasue I wanted someone else to do it damn I would have shoved a guy into her so they could talk damn!

I talked to a girl the following day in a diff class(She waits outside the hallway...holy crappp short, huge booooooobs) I got her number but I think she will flake she looks personally like a snotty b1tch.

Friday- Teacher (preg)
She NEVER looked at me during class but I kept quiet ...right at the end of class she looked at me and she looked like she didnt know what to do so she just sat down.

It would be very strange in class now but her last day is Tomorrow.

Saturday morning-gym

I'm at the gym I see shelly (Girl from before) working out with a DIFFERENT PT...so I dont even decide to mess with her anymore.
I'm working when I see this cute white girl (Young) come in and workout.

I've seen her before and i've noticed that she looks at me from time to time and I've only talked to her once.

I decide to just do what I did last time..if shes still here when Im done working out I'll talk to her.

30 or so minutes pass by and I'm resting from my bench press when I see her coming towards me and just stop really close to me and just looking around the gym. My chance yay!
I'm sitting on the bench
ME: Hello
HER: oh hi
ME: You working out with anyone?
HER: oh im looking for my friend i cant find him
ME: oh that sucks well why not workout with me were friends anyways
HER: sure until my friend comes then I'll workout with him
ME: Oh i might get jealous it might be best if you stay with me the entire time hahah
HER: haha

We workout and im flirting pretty heavely with her she responds pretty well with me with some flirting of her own.

We get done
ME: That was fun, ewww your all sweaty
HER: No im not!
ME: uhhuh look!
I put my hand on her back
ME: See right here its all wet nasty!
HER: Shut up your mean
ME: haha
we walk to the water fountain
ME: Watcha doing tonight?
HER: Nothing
ME: Good! Your going to be my date for the UFC fight tonight!
HER: but I dont have a car
ME: Dont worry about that i'll pick you up and drop you off ok it'll be sooo fun...you wanna know why/
HER: Why?
ME: cause im gonna bring candy hahaha
HER: hehe your funny

We get to the place around 8:45 or around there and talk about boring stuff throught the fight..she just turned 18 two weeks ago, (Shes the youngest girl ive ever been with haha) she likes animals blah blah blah.
We finally leave around 12:10 and get to my place around 12:40
HER: You have a pretty home
ME: Thank you you can put your sweater over there if you want
She took a sweater cause she said shes allways cold

I get on my laptop while she is in the restroom and I see this fvcking ridiclious thing....I dont know why but I got sooooo pissed at looking at this thing...it was some stupid porn comic book that was linked on a site i was checking out and I got pissed cause of what it showed.

I've never been that pissed before but with sandra in my house I tried forgetting about it.

I go into my room and lay down , sandra comes out of restroom and lays down next to me
HER: So what now?
I just get on top of her and kiss her .

We are going at it when I begin thinking about that STUPID comic! Once that happened I couldnt NOT think about it and I begin taking my anger out on sandra. It wasnt even about sexx anymore I was just pissed and took it out on her.

we stopped around 2:45 because that stupid ass phone call rang (I keep getting calls at night from some anon number!) \

I didnt even cvm or anything and still had a hardon when I see sandra say nothing but crawl into my bed under the covers and layed with her body away from me. I felt like i hurt her because I felt her try to push me away from her a couple of times.

I felt bad so I slept on the couch.

Morning comes and I go into the restroom to take a piss when I open the door sandra is there looking at herself in the mirror (WTF?) she smiles but I can see something is wrong .
ME: What's wrong?
I put my arms around her
HER: Nothing morning
ME: Morning, you smell good...i begin sniffing her neck tickling her
She laughs a little
ME: You smell like skittles! I love skittles!
She laughs more and I can tell she likes it...I cant complain she is in her panties (Full on granny panties or those young girl panties covering the whole butt ;/)

I begin kissing her and we go at it in the restroom....she doesnt say anything at all!! I hear NOTHING! Not even a damn moan! Ok that pissed me off.

She begins putting her panties back on slowely without talking to me when I turn her around prop her up on the counter and begin eating her out...I was either going to make her moan or die trying!

After like a bazillion hours she finally moans! She was shaking and clenching her vag so i'm glad I pleased her with a orgm.

I drop her off at her friends house and she says thank you and walks slowely to her friends door..she looks back once and goes in..I dont think anything of it.

Its like 100 degresss here so I stay home all day when around 5pm I get a call from some random number...its sandras friend.

SF: hey is this jon?
ME: yeah
sF; DO you like sandra?

Right when she said that I remember back in the day in high school the same thing happened;: A girl in my class I would flirt with's friend asked me if I liked the girl...I said I dont know...fvcking moron....after that her friend didnt talk to me ;/....the girl i liked had such a huuuuuuuuuuuge asssss im a moron.

So I immediately say yup
SF: ok
Hang up
1 second later sandra calls me...they must have been next to each other haha
Sandra: hi
ME: hey i got a call from your friend
Sandra: yeah can I come over?
ME; umm sures but come at 8 ok
Sandra: ok

8 on the dot comes and she knocks

We talk and she begins telling me this story about how she only has had 3 bfs and she only had sexx with 1 and he was mean and agressive when they did. blah blah blah ...only cared about himself during sex blah blah blah she never got off . Funny though he must have been doing something right since the only reason they broke up is because he went to college.

She says I remind her of him last night and doesnt want to get into that type of relationship again. I laugh and say ok.

I understand now why she doesnt talk during sex now which makes sense.

I make her macarnoi and cheese with chicken nuggets and we watch A Bugs Life (hahaha) she is laying down on the couch with her head on my lap when she tells me extremelly quietly
HER: you gave me my first....you know
ME: what what did you say?
HER: Noones ever given me attention before
ME: Oh dont worry I will show you lots of affection from now on
I stroke her ass a little and she moves a little so I can touch it more.
HER: Thank you.

She fell asleep on my couch and I am here now. I cant tell if this chick is messed up in the head or not but she has the smoothest body I've ever touched and shes really young so I want to see how long I can pound her.

Other then that I got rejected by 2 girls for being tooo childish haha.

Good luck guys hope you have better luck then I do...

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thanks but I dont know how long I will be able to keep it up...what with all the apocalypse talk and the oil spill killing us all and the gulf coast being the first casualties. I'm like an hour away from the coast (Tx of course)

Also when sandra woke up on monday she was bombing my phone all day while I was in class...she is becoming extremelly attached to me which is scaaary haha.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn boston got destroyed tonight ....

Hmm I dont know your preferences but sandra is 18 white, brown hair, since she's so young she has like A cups a decent butt but nothing extrodinary BUT her thighs are sooo creamy...I mean I could eat them up they are very toned.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice job J0n. I hope I will become as good as you in the PUA community some day.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some strange things happened that made reminded me of the time I was in high school.

Shelly is still around the gym and we talk but all I really do now is make fun of her and see how far I can go with her in a public setting before she backs down...she freaks when I put my hand up her skirt thing (its like one of those skirts that tennis girls wear for working out) .

Sandra is kind of stupid. She was bombing my phone the entire time during the week and then I find out that her "Friend," That she was waiting for is her BOYFRIEND. She doesnt talk to me when she is there with him but is all over me when he isnt....I;m not the type of guy to steal a girl from some dude so I am slowly cutting contact but those thighs are hard to resist....

I am in a new class since Monday...LOTS of hot chicks badside they are ALL highschool kids. I'm 22 and the oldest one is 18...but that hasnt stopped me.

Monday my back was super sore so I didnt go to the first day but Tuesday I went and saw some hot biitches...one I was immediately infatuated with just cause she looked asian...on closer examination she was mexican....blah next instantly.

There is one that has been holding my interest tall perky titss decent assss. ..havent opened her but have seen her looking.

Then there is this girl that came late 2 days in a row and sat next to me..immediate convo about why she has been late and talking about how shes so young and I was jealous cause I havent had a slumber party in ages. Following day I get her number , this is where it gets weird.

The day I got her number I made her walk me to my class and she agreed we were talking about boooooooooring craap when we finally get to my class and I told her jeez that was a boring first date she laughed. end.

Following day I get there late and she is sitting at a DIFFERENT table haha so now I am alone at my table (biology lab) and it reminded me of my days of hs when I was embarassed of sitting alone haha.

I motion her to sit with me but she makes a motion to the teacher since he was already talking...immediate no contact after that and I just listen to teach.
Friday-
Test and she is sitting at diff table and I'm late again...so I get my test and begin taking it without looking at her (Sam) but I noticed she looked at my direction once or twice....

Test is done and me and sam get done at same time we take it up and I NC her and dont give her attention and leave class without looking back.

Saturday
I call her but she doesnt pick up (I was going to take her to a movie onthe lawn or something the school was having)....doesnt pick up she is deleted off phone.

She's cute 17 nice big old boobs no butt so I will see what I can do since I have her till the 17 of july or she drops.

Friday
While I'm walking to my prego teachers office (her last day) I open the door and some girl walks in right after me and passes me.

ME: hey you didnt say thank you!
HER: Oh sorry thank you
ME: nuuh your not getting away that easy
HER: What do you mean?
ME: You owe me I opened the door for you now you have to do the same for me so follow me :)
HER: haha ok

Long story short I get her details in the 5 minutes we walk togethor and I get her number. She has like a very butch walk though...like the kind you see on a girl that plays sports like shes too cool for anyone but her jock friends...she has a fatttt assss which if I get her in bed will fuuck just to remind her that underneath that butch walk she still has a cvnt.

Saturday-
My cuz had a party all HS kids me and him are in college but he still has friends in HS...12am comes by im dead tired from working out in the morning and the girls start coming.

Long story short im making out with this tall girl thats wearing a skirt and cowboy boots...what the hell !! Get back to group while she is still in the dark fixing her shirt (I was squeezing her boobs hah) and my cuz and his friends were all like cheering me on and stuff haha. SHE comes out and its all quiet......she walks into the little house with her head down and once she closes the door everyone busts out laughing haha.

Friends were cool havent seen my cuz in a while either .....it was weird though cause his dad was like 5feet away asleep in an RV but he's use to the party....

After that incident I get bored I get another grope session with moron cowgirl with some finger action and leave...

cuz calls and said everyone got laid when I left except my girl who left after me and after some guy was hitting on her ;/ haha.

Cuz having another party this weeknd before he leaves for college again and some of his friends also called me saying to go to party...so I might go ...the girl ALSO said to go since she will be there as well ;/ .

I've seen that my whole "Milf/Cougar," Stage has died and now im into "jailbait," I suppose you can call it...dont get me wrong old chicks have a nice chest but there is nothing better then the soft young thighs of a young chick mmmmm.

Other then that I got no lay, and I think 2 numbers if I remember.

Hope you guys have better luck then I do since I'm sitting alone in class hahahaha.

Long live the day I was ashamed to be seen alone.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez im tired so I will make this short report.

Sam the girl in my class that doesnt sit with me anymore doesnt come to class anymore so she dropped out so it isnt that big of a deal.

In the SAME class as sam are two girls i have my eye on that i STILL HAVE NOT made a move on. One is the girl that I told you about earlier....tall,long legs, nice chest then their is another girl...she reminds me of shakira just darker and uglier....wild hair, nice ass , nice face I cant tell about her tits it looks like she wears a wonderbra.

Funny thing about shakira girl is she ALWAYS stretches so you can see her tits pretty easily, I cant tell yet if shes doing it on purpose though.

I'll try something out this week.

In class I became bored sitting by myself so I decided to look for chicks outside of class.

I see a girl sitting by herself and open her, get her number but she never picks up the following day so I threw her number away.

One girl I see sitting byself go up to her talk to her and when I tell her to give me her number she says 'No thanks," Like I'm selling something haha.

I see "Friendly," Girl again but I dont even remember her but notice she kept staring at me so I lucked out.

Friendly: Hi
ME: hey long time
F: yeah long time
ME:What you been up to
F: nothing much
we talk about boring crap about her boring son and I set up a date for saturday night.

Saturday comes and I call her at 9..she flakes saying some crap about her friend coming over...hold on let me check the messages cause she texted me after the call.
HER: I feel bad for not being ableto go out
ME: hmm so what you going to do to make it up to me?
HER: IDK but i feel so bad and get your mind out da gutter boy cuz i wont do nothing like dat 2 make it up
ME:dont worry im not a boy anyways but i have time for lunch on tuesday so we will have lunch togethor
ME: I'll talk to you tuesday later
HER: ok dat sounds very good 2 me wut time tuesday
ME: some time around noon
HER: ok says like a good plan

Seems like she is already thinking about sexual stuff with me since i NEVER brought up anything remotely sexual with her but WOULD have if we did meet.

I walk into the library and get a table when I see this cute chick in frront of me sitting down and I stare at her thinking I know her from somewhere..she sees me looking.

ME: you look familar
HER: Really?
ME: yea christina?
HER: No valarie
ME: oh haha way off
HER: haha
ME: my name is jon
handshake
HER: nice to meet you
ME: So what you studying?

Talk to her for like 4 minutes find out shes trying to do the same thign im doing and I get her number before I sit down. I set up a lunch for monday with her.

I called her like at 9:30 maybe to confirm we were still on since i didnt feel like having to worry about that **** tomorrow. She doesnt asnwer but calls me back at 10:30 saying she was in the movies with her poppa...I was dead tired so I didnt talk to her long but she said yup we were on so whatever.

This chick has the LONGEST legs I've ever seen and cant wait for her to wrap them around me.

There is ONE thing I am horrible at and it's soooooooooooooooooooo stupid. I can NOT remember the stupid girls name!

Like literally the "Friendly," Girl I put her name in my phone as "Zoo," Just cause she was talking about taking her kid to the zoo. The long leg girl is named "Twin," In my phone book cause she said everyone says they think they know her . Jeez and the worst part is I got the twin chicks number like 2 minutes after she said her name to me?!?!?

The ONLY person I remember as a girl is ONE girl that i messed up on, in HS she was behind me and she was kinda emo but had such a big asss...she massaged my shoulders and one day said to skip class with her to the park...i said no and dragged her to class...moron. That is the ONLY girl I actually remember and that incident i just wrote is like 5-6 yrs old....

I see her around campus and am going to open her up the next time i see her cause ive noticed she looks at me too...the one that got away i suppose...still has a fat asss which is good. piercings though which are ugly.

Other then that I went to my cousins party had sex with some red head chick in the hay and find out shes a senior in HS....find out LATER she only had sex once before me and was a massive AW in HS. Find out LATER LATER my cousins trying to hook me up with this chick that HE says is perfect for me (HS kid, asian, nice body, smart, blah blah blah) . Find out LATER LATER LATER (morning) my phone is dead . Find out LATER LATER LATER LATER that the girl was trying to text me to hook up that night.

So 1 lay 3 numbers in 5 minutes and now im dead tired and watching book of eli.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an early update just because their is a Hurricane coming to my sate so I dount think I will be hitting up anyone but waiting till Wed/Thursday when it hits.

I went to lunch with long legs chick and she was wearing these short shorts and she has such a nice assss ugh but i hateeeeeeeeeeeee her feet.

It went well I suppose got her laughing blah blah blah I told her we should watch paranormal activity on friday since she's never seen it she said maybe but I dont think I will care just cause of the hurricane.

I HAVE talked to the tall girl in my class , opened her up with studying togethor then just told her that was my dumb way of flirting with her she smiled and looked like she liked it....because my voice was going away I couldnt really talk to her so I just told her I'd get her number tomorrow.

I was also pissed at my exam grade so I had more important things to do, bu she wore such a nice dress type thing...no shoulder straps so smexy you could see her bikini tan.

I also started my own company that is slowely starting out and hopefully will become HUGE soon haha.

Other then that I'm just waiting or the Hurricane and will probably report in a week once it leaves....or if it isnt that bad on Sunday like usual.

later guys hope you have better luck then I do.