Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

J0n's Field Report Log

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday outside the weather was 99degrees so we didnt have the party till after 8:00....had fun like usual with the family nothing to much to report.

Then a couple of cousins took me to a strip club and bought me a couple of lap dances.

The first one was allright but after the first one it got boooooring...I mean they just shake their ass in front of you and you cant do anything with them...ehh. So i just told her to stop midsong and took off....she seemed to be affected I suppose not lots of people just get up she tried to sweeten the deal by telling me I could "Touch," Her....lol that's weird to hear.

I'm sitting with my friends at the stage I think and watching my friends throw money at the girls when I get thirsty ....I dont drink so I went outside and got myself a bottle of water from my car (Designated driver) and was hanging outside (It was loud and I started to get a headache) .

I'm hanging out drinking another bottle when I guess another birthday party is going IN ....seems like the girlfriend is treating the boyfriend ..I overheard her say outloud that if she finds someone they will have a three way...lol.

I go back in and it's like 4AM by this time and I sit down, some of the girls are spending time with cousins/friends when the girl from before comes back saying that she "Missed," Me. I didnt really wanna hit on her so I just told her she was a liar and she got all comfy with me in the next chair snuggling on me saying that she soo missed me and was sorry that she was a bore in the back .

She stays with me till we leave (Just 40mins) saying that she wants to make it up to me somehow, friend says happy birthday and she finds out asking me how old I was and finding out I was that young saying that she looooves young guys.

She said that she gets off in a while and that if I wanted a private party to wait for her ....I didnt feel like waiting outside a stripclub just for pvssy so I told her I'd pass...she got sad or mad couldnt tell and left. lol.

When we get outside I see the other birthday party people outside making out and a girl with them ...guess she found someone.

Today I went to the dps and saw this cute little girl with her mom getting her license (very skinny meaning no ass and no tits but damn such a nice face) I decide to flirt with her mom (ehh ) to get to her which works. Find out she is 19 (perfect) and get her number in front of her mom...mom seemed to approve of me :) and teases her saying that we were a cute couple to which she gets real red.

I think I am going to call her saturday and take her to see xmen (ehh) and maybe to the park.

By the way has anyone noticed that all the people that work there are extremely mean? They were all glaring at me while I was flirting with....forgot. Ohh and a girl walked in when I was leaving and staring at me lol..

I'm still working out which is good, my cousin stopped working out and he is talking to this girl at his work that could get him fired and he was telling me what she was saying (Texting each other)
CUZ: hey cutie(He was going to say beautiful on his FIRST text msg) blah blah blah.
Then she called me a pvssy for not drinking...then he said he was with his "Pvssy," Cousin and tells me that that is how she knows ME...lol.

Whatever, I'm done helping him out so whatever he will probably fvck up.

Hope you guys have better luck then I do..

HungLo

Reaction score
I really like this man, keep up the good work! So aspiring haha. :up:

Last edited:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep things simple and they work because you know who you are, there is nothing insecure about you, you let yourself be your best self all the time freely. That's awesome. I'm sure the girls can feel it, and it's what satisfies every single "pick up" theory we come across these days - be non needy , be confident, sexually escalate blah blah blah.

Props for sharing!

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the naysayers here. Honestly, I don't see why Jon would lie about this stuff...yeah, some of the stories are hard to believe, but I doubt anyone would waste this much time making all of that up.

That aside, props man...:up:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

Friday I went and worked out like usual oh man ...other then that I didnt do anything kinda lame.

Saturday

I woke up extremely sore on the lower part of my body (thighs,butt,calves) due to my workout friday.

I go about my day and call the girl from the DMV, she responds extremely happily and says what we should do I suppose trying to take control of the date which I stop her dead in her tracks and tell her what we are GOING to do.

She grumbles but still agrees and I tell her I will see her later today, I go to a different mall and walk around and notice that lots of girls are wearing those extremely short shorts..score ...bad side is since I am closer to Mexico most of them speak spanish...damn.

I walk around just wasting time when I come across a store called "Vitamin shoppe," An I walk in just looking around when I notice they have all sorts of male enchancement pills. I see some extenze and decide fvck it and buy a pack maybe 38$ , I thought you needed a prescreption for this stuff.

Time goes by and it's maybe 6PM by now I call cally and I pick her up at her place, her mom walked her to the door and waved at me lol and we take off to eat.

I take her to a pretty low priced food place (Wendys, lol) and we eat and talk about boring stuff, (future,plans,school) . I take her to the park cause the show is around 9:25 and we talk some more I am extremely bored by now cause she is wearing lots of clothes.

I brought a blanket and throw it down on the ground and lay down not asking her if she wanted to or not and start talking to her.

ME: So you been driving lately?
HER: No not really, my mom is scared I'll crash
ME: haha loser
HER: Shut up!
By this time she sits down next to me looking around guess a little nervous
ME: So your really trying to become a teacher?
HER: Yeah, I want to be a kindergarten teacher
ME: I see so if we get married and have a kid you'll be teaching him or her?
HER: yup!
By this time she layed down next to me and I nudge her head with mine.
ME: just make sure you dont make our kid dumb
HER: shut up!
She hits me on the arm.
ME: So you looking forward to this movie?
HER: Ya, oh hey what were you doing at the dmv anyways?
ME: Renewing my license, why
HER: No reason you freaked me out when you started flirting with me
ME: hah really why?
HER: Cause I thought you were young like 15 and you were hitting on me.
ME: Oh so if I was 15 you wouldnt be on this date with me?
HER: No!
ME: Liar, I am (I put my hands on my chest to emphasize) the cutest guy you've ever seen...I knew you fell in love with me the first time you turned around and saw me....then the second time and third time and...
HER: shut up!! And you are not that cute! She hit me again on the shoulder.
ME: haha uhuh keep saying that, I turn around on my side and face her.
HER: And what are you going to do about it?
She turned around on her side and faced me.
I was going to think of something corny to say but was bored and just went in for the kiss, she liked it. We were making out when I decided to escalate and turn on my back again and drag her ontop of me so now she is on top of me freaking out while I have my hands on her hips.
HER: what are you doing we cant do this!
I just laughed while she looked around for people.
ME: Why you scared chicken?
HER: No!
ME: Prove it.
We make out with her on top of me, I tried to take her bra off but she didnt want any of that.
I stop saying we need to get to the movie and we start going , throughout the movie I was trying to open up her legs but she was very stiff.

Once the movie was done on the way back to the car I give her a piggy back ride and get her laughing again and get her home. Throughout the way home we were talking about what our mutant powers would be and what our names would be it was pretty fun.

We get to her place and I walk her up to her door.
ME: So did you have fun?
HER: yes I did thank you
ME: I did too, you know we can have more fun.
I put my hands on her waist
HER: What kind of fun?
I kiss her and we make out on her porch, I decide to pick her up by her ass and make her wrap her legs around me and slam her against her door..she freaks again but continues to make out with me.
After a couple of minutes.
HER: No we cant do this!
ME: Why not it's fun, your having fun right?
(Still with her legs around me lol)
HER: yes but my mom is home and I dont want to wake her up.
ME: Your loud?
HER: loud?
ME: Yeah you moan loud?
HER: I dont know I just dont want to wake her up, next friday she wont be home if you want to come over?
ME: But it's so far away and I dont want to take you to see xmen again..)Smile(
HER: shut up, please?
I put her down ,
ME: Sure you owe me though!
HER: I promise the wait will be worth it.

SHe kisses me again .....lol. and walks in.

Damn I wanted to see if these extenze things worked but a bust...grrrr.
Funny though she texted me maybe around 30 mins after I dropped her off in her panties and bra saying that this is what is waiting for me next friday ..lol. (She sent me a pic)
I didnt send a message.

Sunday..

I didnt do anything today and was hanging out with my family woke up STILL sore!

I will be working out tomorrow and continue with my life soon I will be in school again and try to game some more women there and try to become the alpha again...see if I still can do it.

Good luck guys hope you have more luck then I do.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck next Friday!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA thats funny,

by the way I dont really keep count of how many women I have sex with but if you really want I will look through the whole thing and tell you :) lol.

I seem to have gotten taken out of the bootcamp again....that sucks oh well we keep moving forward.

Last Friday....

Leading up to friday the girl kept texting me saying we were going to have so much fun and that she made sure her mom was going to be gone the whole time (I think bingo lolololol) .

Friday gets around and NO texts so I shoot her a text after workingout , hour goes by.

HER: Oh hey sorry didnt know you texted me.
ME: So what we going to do , I think we should meet up at buffalo wild wings and after that well lets just eat first.
HER: Ohhh i'm not hungry but how about we meet up at the mall first I got to get something.
ME: Lets eat first
HER: No I have to go get it before the mall closes!
ME: It's 6pm it doesnt close till 8 so meet me at buffalo
No response.

I get to buffalo not expecting her to be there but 10 minutes after I place my order she comes walking in with a mad facial expression and a grump attitude.

ME: Look who finally arrives.
HER: ya
I get up since I was sitting in a booth and she slides in and I sit back down. She has a big frown so I put my arms around her and say "Cheer up and I will give you a kiss."
HER: Shut up, just hurry up and eat
ME: haha

We talk about what she wants to get but still has a very bad attitude , So I decide to tickle her...it doesnt work at first but after a couple of seconds she starts lauging and tries to push me away.

I get her happy now and she starts talking about what she wants to get for ME at the mall and that she is happy to be with me and all this jazz when I notice she is stealing some of my buffalo wings....now I would have said something but she didnt know that (I bought 12 wings 6 hot and 6 wild) they were hot so I watched her eat them.....10 seconds later..

HER: AHHHH hot!!!!!!
I watch her drink fro my cup and laugh my butt off it was so funny she was fanning her mouth and telling me to shut up , she got teary eyed which freaked me out but gave me a perfect oppurtunity.

ME: Here let me dry your tears , you shouldnt cry you have a beautiful face.
HER: why didnt you tell me :(
ME: I wanted to laugh
HER: Your mean, it was so hot!
ME: Let me taste
She just stares at me and I go in for the kiss, we make out for a while and actually I did taste it a little . I dip my finger in the ranch I got a little and stopped kissing her and told her...

ME: This will help

She sucked my finger (Looked extremely cute and she suckd hard)

I am done eating and we go to the mall.....B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!! She bought a pair of panties for "ME," She said but I doubt it.

We are finally done and are going to her house, I make sure i have my enzyte and my condom ready when I walk to her door when out of nowhere her MOM opens the door!

MOM: Your finally home, where have you been!
HER: Mom! Your embarassing me! I was out with a friend relax!
MOM: Dont back talk to me! Your grounded now get up in your room!
HER: Mom!
MOM: Now missy!

Girl stomps away,

MOM: And you! What is the idea of bringing my daughter home this late (10pm)
ME: It's not that late
MOM: To me it is! and what you think I didnt know you came to have sex in MY house!
ME: Who told you that?
MOM: Dont you worry who told me , and there will be no sex now or ever your forbidden to see my daughter! Now get out of here!

Slam

Needless to say I got no action and I think she actually planned it the whole time to be honest, the girl still texts me saying sorry and that she owes me again but I stopped trying with her..seems like a tease to me.

This weekend I didnt do anything really just getting ready for school tuesday, I went to the fight tonight and it was such a good thing that Lyoto won...hope I didnt give anything away! IT was such a good fight and such a nasty knockout.

I will be going to school tuesday and will try to get some action from some of my classmates so I will update next weekend to tell you what I got in my class.

Later guys hope you better luck then I do.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the naysayers here. Honestly, I don't see why Jon would lie about this stuff...yeah, some of the stories are hard to believe, but I doubt anyone would waste this much time making all of that up.
I don't believe there is anything fake about what Jon writes. It sounds like haters trying to knock down people on top- not that i am calling anyone a here hater.

Go out into the world and you will see that it is not as outrageous and far-fetched as it may read here. Girls love sex as much as guys. They just need the guy to take the lead. I am learning that first hand now.

Jon, keep us posted. Its as inspirational now as it was when I first read it. I will start my one up again soon.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that brings back some old memories. It's painful. lol

Well good thing is, you got some life experience points! haha

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, just for actually going out I applaud you man. You're already 1000x ahead of most of the craptalkers and KBJ's here and thus, 1000x ahead of most of the guys here. Keep it up man, success or failure, you're going out and you're improving your game and that's all that matters.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been gone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long!!!!!! But I'm finally home back to the place where I belong , haha (Cool song if anyone knows where that is from)

Thanks for the props guys but it's ok for people to think whatever they want I could care less it wont affect me.

School...

School is going pretty good was pretty bogged down with work (math takes so damn long!!) but I have some free time now.

For the first part, I am going in the summer so there are lots of little high school kids running around which sucks but there are some pretty cute girls and since it's summer they are wearing short skmpy shorts.

Now most of my classes the women in it suck! There is only one girl I actually think looks decent.

I was trying to hit up one of these girls a girl I dont usually go for but she had such a cute face...she blew me off...oh well her loss.

I am in the transition to actually go for the only hot girl in my classes but like I said she's the only one so lots of guys flirt with her...haha time to amog some of them.

Oh and I am also trying to get with a teacher, I have no idea why I see her as sexy but there is something (no boobs, and a decent butt) but I am trying to start something...only bad part she is a mommy and a teacher...I've been alone with her already twice but I cant escalate ...

Other then that I have been working out lately and having fun well as much fun as I can have with all these papers and homework to turn in.

I will update a more thorough report when I go out later tonight so for the poeple that missed me I am BACK!

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems my old username doesnt work anymore, So this is my new username.

Have been gone for a while but instead of trying to bring you all up to speed , I'd rather just talk about what's been happening lately.

I have class Tuesdays and Thursdays and it's a call of biology...only 2 girls are cute in the class.

I have noticed that BOTH of them look and stare at me and I can see that they smile when they look at me, so my working out and confidence seems to be working.

I have been taking it easy in class and havent really started my game on both girls yet, but next tuesday i am going to start.

We go into groups for the labs we have to do, and I met a guy that is pretty cool and am using him just for status in the class which is working.

I made him sit with both girls I am going to start to talk to and they seemed to smile and laugh that he sat with them, but he got them smiling and after class found out that he is a so called "Player," He told me his dad told him that if a girl is messing up to treat them like sh1t so seems like it's universal a guy even with no game can benefit from that little piece of advice.

He showed me a girl he hits up sometimes and I have to say he is doing good for himself.

But anyways, the girls....I have started my feelers toward them and it seemed to go pretty good by the end of class.

1 of them is a 20yr old with some perky t1ts and skinny, no butt though.

the other one has a kid but she is decent just for a fvck.

I will update again, just thought I"d come back and post on here first.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good to see you back man.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see me back again?? :D

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh i've been gone for so long!!!! I hope some of the old guys are still here rush where you at!!!! I'd even take elstud haha!

Like my return last time it will take to long to tell you what i've done leading up to today so I will just update by doing my last date which was .....last week.

I still go to the gym and workout..2yrs now :D ...still in school Monday,Wednesday,Friday.

I know a girl at my gym...she has 2 kids but its ok for a little romp in the bed...I've seen her for 2 yrs already but never really cared to talk to her dont know why. Since most people dont know me I'll just tell you that I'm not into that whole making a convo with the girl...im a cold approach kind of dude.

Last week was the first time I actually talked to her...here is the stuff I remember haha.

HER: Hey morning
ME: Yo
She swipes my card to workout
HER: have a good workout

2hrs working out pass by....haha.

I'm walking out and see her in the front working so I decide to bug her...

ME: Hey
HER: Hey
I sit down next to her (She was at desk)
ME: I'm pretty straight forward so I just wanted to tell you that I developed a crush on you and if your not seeing anyone I want to take you to dinner Friday night and if I (Keyword) have time perhaps a movie.
HER: Uhh I dont know I have kids
ME: IF you want they can come although that might change what movie we go see.

I forgot the rest of the convo but she agreed and we went to a good restraunt (Classy) and actually did go see a movie.

Some convo from restraunt that I remember

ME: So this place is probably fancier then what your use to huh
HER: haha yeah I usually just go to wendys,mcdonalds with my kids.
ME: Well this is a treat for you for mommy's day haha.
HER: haha thanks
We talk about boring crap while our food arrives cant remember but remember this snippet
HER: You've been going to the gym for 2 years and only now you ask me out...whats that about
ME: I didnt know I was on the clock of making you my girlfriend
HER: Shut up
ME: But better late then never dont you think?

I got her laughing most the time and we go to the movies the movie ends.

ME: Good movie?
HER: yeah it was nice
I grab her hand to walk her out...she doesnt move away dont know why people dont do that more often.

We get to the parking lot and tell her
ME: Hey want a piggy back ride? I know you probably give your kids piggy back rides so you deserve one.
HER: haha shut up
ME: hop on

I give her a piggy back ride and spin around and she is laughing up a storms!! we get to the car and I drive her to her place ... I walk her to her door.
ME: Soooooo can I come in and play with your kids toys..I was always a sucker for playdoh.
HER: Shut up no you cant come in and no I dont have playdoh!
ME: Wow your cheap loser
HER: what did you say!?
I zone out and poke her stomach
ME: Huh what did you ask?
HER: You called me cheap!
ME: i did?
HER: Dont play dumb!
Her kid opens the door YAY!
KID: mommy where you been!
HER: Nowhere, your grandma give you a bath already?
KID: Yeah
ME: hey whats going ons? (I kneel down)
KID: who are you?
mE: is that playdoh!!!! ( I saw on the floor both kids were watching tv and playing with toys)
ME: can I play with you pweaseeee!
KID: Sure!!
ME and KID: YAY!!
KID: come on and come on momma!
ME: yeah come on momma!
HER: FINE!!! but only for a little!

I play for like 5 minutes with him and her daughter with the playdoh...when she says its time for bed.I see her mom was taking care of the kids for her while she was gone...back outside.

ME: You lied about the playdoh
HER: So its my kids playdoh not yours
ME: Your mean

I forgot what else I said but got her laughing and got a kiss ...thinking about bringing her a playdoh container thing next time I go workout.

After that I go on here agains!! YAY!
School barely started again and see a girl I'm going for will post more when I get further.

I hope peoples remember mes :/